To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm clueless so help me out. My neighbor had bunion surgery and the doctor had her take 28 anticoagulant shots in her stomach. Said she didn't want to take changes. Is this normal or something to do with the vax blood clots
About 15 years ago my wife's grandmother had her foot amputated (probably diabetes) and she passed away a couple days later while in the recovery due to a blood clot that broke loose from the surgical area of the leg and went to her brain. Blood clots are real and have been happening for years.

I'm clueless so help me out. My neighbor had bunion surgery and the doctor had her take 28 anticoagulant shots in her stomach. Said she didn't want to take changes. Is this normal or something to do with the vax blood clots

Not sure, but I know two women who had bunion surgeries and they did not get those shots. 28 shots?!! Something is wrong with it requiring that many shots. The one woman had two surgeries without all those shots.. Will ask a doctor in our family.

I'd like to hear from those that took the vaccine willingly and how has it helped them? Will you continue to get boosters?
PP I think my husband will get every booster offered. I saw his card and I think he has had 5 shots so far. He has had a nasty rash thing on his torso for about 2 years. He has also had mad/crying spells 4 times too. Started for no reason and he went completely off.

I took the first 2 shots just to get rid of the mask at work . First shot my arm hurt and got a little nauseated . 2nd shot I was working outside in 90 degree plus but my arm felt frozen . Next day I felt like I had the flu . I never Considered booster shots . Only took the first to get rid of the mask at work .
I got the virus about a year later and didn't go to the Dr , just treated it like the flu at home and missed 4 days of work . The vaccine is worthless in my opinion . It does no good and probably doesn't do all the bad that people bring up either .

I got the first two. Started having hip pain in both hips after the first.
On the way to the second, I googled it. Was a side affect.
2 weeks later can’t find that info (April 2021)
June, Hip pain goes away in my bad hip (dislocated it a couple of times)
Read a post by Hummer on here about Vitamin C, Zinc, D3. Addded Elderberry for Quercitin. Hip pain gone by August.
Got Covid July 2022. It was a cold with a funky cough and mucus.

Would I do it again? I spent 6 months thinking I would need a hip replacement. So not on your life. I only did it for her comorbidities.

Wife got the first 2. 3 months later MD’s decided she should go off her Immunosupressents (duh, how can you build anti bodies if you are on them) for a third. Got Covid same time as me, was given Monoclonal Antibodies.
She had Antibody check before a trip for my daughters wedding. Sky high Antibody count.
Got Covid again 3 weeks after we got back. I didn’t. No Mask, sleeping next to her,etc etc. Still doing the Zelanko protocol, but not as faithfully.

As a medical professional, she still blindly believe in this crap.

We are both in our 70's ,took the first 2 shots , no side effects , both of us are retired , only out shopping did we mix with others , yes wore the mask ( home made ) neither of us got Covid , not taken any more shots . Maybe the shots in Africa could have been fakes ( hopefully ) , so that the powers to be made plenty of money to fill there pockets, just joking they would NEVER do that to the citizens :lame:

When they said the usual seasonal flu went on break in 2020, I knew the whole thing was a hoax.

When a vaccine appeared within 6 months and from 4 different companies to combat a supposedly "novel" virus, that double-confirmed it.

When I learned the government was paying hospitals $48K for every COVID death, I knew there would be many deaths attributed to this flu. After all, medical malpractice ranks 3rd -- in other words, they already had the people in place to carry this out.

When they said the vaccine protects others, that was an obvious subversive message. If I take a real vaccine, I don't care if others don't. But this vaccine was exactly the opposite.

Communists will tell you the truth if you think about what they say before accepting it as they present it. Only subverted fools accept narratives without a second thought.

I thought I posted this morning under Chat Messages but I don't see it. If it is redundant, sorry.

My brother was acting a lot odder than usual yesterday and I found out he had been to two hospitals last week and had CT SCAN, MRI, etc and one said stroke another said no. I asked his GF if he had had the shots and she said yes. She thinks that is what is wrong, but he gets so mad when mentioned, she won't talk to him about it. As my momma says...... it's too late to pray after the devil'so done come.

If you ask an unvaccinated person of their status they proudly say nope. If you ask a vaccinated person, they usually get defensive.

The vaxxed have a hard time copping with the fact " they screwed up " thus go into denial or anger at those that were wise enough to not fall for advertisements the government was splashing on the tv screens . The children that was forced into adulterating their bodies is the greatest tragedy of the whole mess .

The vax has caused some people severe problems and even death. It was deployed on a broader scale than necessary. Most of us agree on that.
This won't be popular so get ready to use a month's worth of tolerance on this one:
Plenty of people died before the vax....from the same things kills vax'd people today.
Just because you hear about it more today doesn't mean there is more of it today.
The vax talk is starting to sound like climate change. Hot day = climate change, Cold day = also climate change
In the year 2069, somebody dies from heart disease at 87 years old, 47 years after vax'd, will it be the vax that killed them?
Can we come up with a year that once everyone makes it past that year, we can say it may not have been the vax that killed them? I'm also up for picking the year that climate change is over too.

A little research by any that still cling to " it didn't hurt nutin " , The countries that had the higher percentage of vaxxed people had an escalated death rate . The countries with few vaxxed people didn't see an increase in the death rate . The lingering effects may diminish over time but the screwed up body will be taken to the grave .

Latest posts

Back