To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vaxxx/COVID Prosecutions To Begin In Switzerland & Possibly Thailand.
SGT Report . . . . 54 Minute Video . . . (Watch first 20 minutes)
Attorney Todd Callender and Dr. Lee Vliet join Sean on the SGT Report.
Both countries can convene their own Nuremberg tribunals.
They can cause the grabbing persons from other countries and drag them into their tribunals.

Russia is now holding a Nuremberg Tribunal in Donbas, Ukraine.

Last edited:
Vaxxx/COVID Prosecutions To Begin In Switzerland & Possibly Thailand.
SGT Report . . . . 54 Minute Video . . . (Watch first 20 minutes)
Attorney Todd Callender and Dr. Lee Vliet join Sean on the SGT Report.
Both countries can convene their own Nuremberg tribunals.
They can cause the grabbing persons from other countries and drag them into their tribunals.

Russia is now holding a Nuremberg Tribunal in Donbas, Ukraine.
Can you provide a link to "Russia is now holding a Nuremberg Tribunal in Donbas, Ukraine."?

I am going back on NAC and adding Bromelain too. When speaking with my surgeon I found out he takes bromelain and NAC. Did I tell you he is also a prepper?! His nurse too! They both have good size homesteads. He left a large blue city more than 10 years ago and escaped to these mountains. Loves it here.
I've been taking NAC and Bromelain for a while now along with my other regimen of supps (Zinc, D3, C, B12, Turmeric curcumin, Fish oil etc.).

"We are told that the Royal Family in Thailand was directly impacted by Pfizer’s covid injections, which reportedly harmed the king’s daughter, Princess Bajrakitiyabha. Because of this, Thai authorities are working towards ending the country’s relationship with Pfizer."
Kiss my white ###!!!!! just because a "princess" fell into a coma?????????????????
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN; PREGNANT WOMEN; DEAD AND DYING AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD?????
If it had been the daughter of a big MAFIA boss...they would not be cancelling a CONTRACT...they would be
giving OUT A CONTRACT ON ALL PFIZER MANAGERS!!!!!!!!

@GaRp58:​

Wednesday this past week Clif High indicated that the undeground Martial Arts Community is hinting that bounties/contracts have been sought for death to Phizer Executives (by the Thai royal family).

Wasn't my wish, just concocting ideas of what COULD happen...we all have to make decisions and live with the consequences...(or die with them). God have mercy on all of us if the Pfizer bastards have really planned to poison and kill/maim so many people...
BTW:

When they were installing my stove, one of the guys was telling me how he went to ER for stitches and the nurse came in with a syringe and didn't say a word and swab bed his arm. He asked what she was doing and she said "giving you your booster" he was thinking tetanus, but when asked she said covid. He said he'll no and that he had never had a vaccine and sure as hell wasn't taking that.

Don't you have to sign a permission slip or something prior to the jab?

I thin I mentioned this, but I'm 64 now and can't remember. Last month when my son went to Vandy for his surgery they asked what about a blood transfusion if needed. I said no except from me and asked if I could write it on form to make sure of documentation. I am the only other one in family with his blood type that hasn't had vax.

Latest posts

Back