To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the radical left WaPo.. the same people who pushed "the vaccine prevents getting Covid", "the vaccine stops transmission", "you cannot die if you get the vaccine"..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ted-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/
"Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

It’s a continuation of a troubling trend that has emerged over the past year. As vaccination rates have increased and new variants appeared, the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been steadily rising. In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent, per our colleagues Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating."

From the radical left WaPo.. the same people who pushed "the vaccine prevents getting Covid", "the vaccine stops transmission", "you cannot die if you get the vaccine"..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ted-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/
"Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

It’s a continuation of a troubling trend that has emerged over the past year. As vaccination rates have increased and new variants appeared, the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been steadily rising. In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent, per our colleagues Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating."

Make no mistake folks, KAISER PERMANENTE having this study done and publishing it is a freaking big deal. They are very liberal.

No doubt Bud. . . We, at least the majority here, know it has just been a freaking lie! Now at least "some" main stream media are admitting it. Maybe in a year they will actually be telling the real news of the clots, strokes and heart attaches?

1669461462468.png

Last edited:
View attachment 18072

Sorry I tried to copy and paste. . Apparently didn't work. CDC quietly confirms at least 118k Children & Young Adults have 'Died Suddenly" in the USA since the roll-out of COVID Vaccines

Just so :(. Put out by expose-news.com 11/30/2022
First time I tried to post pick just gave me ## and letters. . . so went into edit. When I posted, pic came up so please understand why I was not willing to go back in to edit that post. I have seen this post a couple days ago, but it is worth posting. Thanks @Robinjopo1

I've been reading through the beginning of this thread from back before I had joined. I noticed some of the really vocal pro-vaxxers are no longer on here. I'm curious if anyone knows about them and how they are doing?
Don't worry, Brent S will probably come back and explain to us what kind of lunatics we are and that vaccination is still the best way to save the world.
What he is doing at the moment I don't know, he will feed his best friend Joe Biden with soup and accompany him now and then to the dementia clinic, besides he will bring his role in the LGBTQ movement closer to small children as a drag queen. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

My sister n hubby are in visiting. During lunch yesterday she got a call from her oldest son informing youngest son and their stepmother have covid. Prior to that call, her hubby had gotten word 2 members of his family have covid. First thing out of her hubby's mouth regarding his family members is "they'll be fine, they've had their boosters"., one family member I think is 91.

Well, all of them have had their shots except sis's oldest son. Scary thing is..my sisters ex hubby (her boys dad)...is in final stages of ALS and her 2 boys have been essentially taking 100% care of him, taking turns around the clock as he can't do anything at all for himself. Has a feeding tube, on an external Bipap type mask to keep his lungs working, and they use tube to keep his lungs clear as it is, give him multiple enemas a day, bathe him, dress him, etc. Been using computer to talk via his eyes for a while now. He has refused tracheotomy if/when it comes to that. Step mother is useless even with no covid. My oldest nephew finished college this past year and postponed pursuing his masters and quit his job to take care of his dad, youngest son dropped out of his first year of college to come home n care for him. So far their dad is testing negative and my oldest nephew is negative, and no symptoms but he's taken over full 24/7 duties of his dads care til other son gets through his quarantine.

Won't be long as it is, that their dad will be around, and at least he still has his brain and means to communicate and a good attitude despite his circumstances. As bad as he is they want him around as long as they can keep him and they sure as heck don't need anything else pushing it along.

Holding our breath and praying oldest and their dad scathe by without getting it.

I Think If something happens to my son or me, we could provide a pint for each other. We all have the same type, but the rest have been tainted.

There were plenty of unvaxxed people who had volunteered to give blood to that child, but the doctors won’t allow them to!!!

To vacc or not to vacc?

I've never been vaxed because Covid hit me by surprise in 2018 before the vax program had got off the ground, so getting vaxed now would be too late for me anyway.
My two nieces recently asked me if they should get vaxed and i told them that as they're youngish with their whole life in front of them it might be a good idea to get vaxed, but that it's up to them to decide.

PS- My attack of covid lasted a couple of weeks but was mildish and I wasn't hospitalized, but its apparently turned into 'long covid' and I've never felt 100% fit ever since, as I get recurring attacks of shivering and feeling tired and half dead.

I've never been vaxed because Covid hit me by surprise in 2018 before the vax program had got off the ground, so getting vaxed now would be too late for me anyway.
My two nieces recently asked me if they should get vaxed and i told them that as they're youngish with their whole life in front of them it might be a good idea to get vaxed, but that it's up to them to decide.

PS- My attack of covid lasted a couple of weeks but was mildish and I wasn't hospitalized, but its apparently turned into 'long covid' and I've never felt 100% fit ever since, as I get recurring attacks of shivering and feeling tired and half dead.
Have you done a spike protein detox? It really does help.

You may have read my story on here. short version-
I got covid directly from someone who had been in Wuhan at the onset. I was incredibly sick. I got shingles afterwards. Ended up developing aggressive late stage cancer with the only mutation being the one the spike protein causes. It had been growing, based on the division rate, as long as I had been recovered from covid. Had long covid like symptoms. Went through treatment and did a spike detox. Feel great now. Currently in remission.

Anyway, I noticed a huge difference after the detox. It may be worth a try. And ensure your vitamin and mineral levels are perfect. I'm not talking adequate, but optimal.

Latest posts

Back