To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian Recounts His Near-Death Experience After His Third Moderna Shot – Suffers Cardiac Arrest, Respiratory/Kidney Failure, Paralysis, Nerve Damage, and No Brain Activity​

1663607319826.jpeg

Last week, 35-year-old Michal from Montreal, Canada took to Twitter to describe how he was severely injured after taking his third Moderna Covid-19 shot.

According to Michal, he almost died after receiving his booster shot and was hospitalized for two months. He was resuscitated by the doctors. The worst part is that the vaccine also affected his fiancee.

“I share this story for my friends and family who endured trauma throughout those few months. No one should ever have to witness and feel such pain and stress,” said Michal

1663607390974.png

A few doctors in the hospital admitted that the cause was the 3rd Moderna vaccine, while others refused to even talk about it (they’d change subjects or evade the question).

Though the hospital did give me a letter stating that I was no longer allowed to take any more Moderna vaccines.

Fb6HHa4X0AETneH.jpeg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ure-paralysis-nerve-damage-no-brain-activity/

WE tried and tried to tell THEM not to take the shot....NOW, THEY are trying and trying to tell US what they have done to THEMSELVES after taking THE SHOT: WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO THEM`??? They never listened to us......

My hope is that others will learn from these peoples’s failed health. These folks will not live another 5 years in many doctor’s estimations.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. And they must live with the consequences of their decision. So when I come across someone deeply set, i dont waste more than a couple of sentences. Like those in california still voting for Newsom. You can bring a horse to water, you can shove his head into the trough. He can still choose to drown rather than drink. To those i merely say good luck

This morning I watched the interview with Dr. McCullough. When asked why doctors easily dismiss patients that suspect they have heart problems (change) and that it may be from the VAX. His explanation is that 90% of the doctors are VAXXED and psychologically are not ready to discuss the implications.

Dr. McCullough agrees that a great many of the VAXXED will be dead within five years.
Therefore, one might conclude that a great many doctors will die off within five years.

All of the above along with the public's disgust and distrust with the industrial medical complex, as well as bankruptcies, leaves the medical future wide open!

See: FDA Covered Up CV19 Vax Biological Catastrophe – Dr. Peter McCullough

By Greg Hunter: Recap & 46 Minute Video

--- This is a horrific video not suitable for those with weak fortitude . Here is a fertility doctor revealing the governments shot results . What is now happening is unfertile women , messed up menstrual cycles , dying babies . Men with low sperm count and turning feminine . To make things even worse it now appears these traits are being passed on to any offspring these messed up people may have . The government has created some type of hybrid race , not truly male or female . My tribe of 14 remain unvaccinated and hopefully my grandchildren will seek out clean blooded mates , whereas the offspring will be masculine males " real men " and feminine females " real women " . Purebloods will be in high demand in the coming years .

Last edited:
--- This is a horrific video not suitable for those with weak fortitude . Here is a fertility doctor revealing the governments shot results . What is now happening is unfertile women , messed up menstrual cycles , dying babies . Men with low sperm count and turning feminine . To make things even worse it now appears these traits are being passed on to any offspring these messed up people may have . The government has created some type of hybrid race , not truly male or female . My tribe of 14 remain unvaccinated and hopefully my grandchildren will seek out clean blooded mates , whereas the offspring will be masculine males " real men " and feminine females " real women " . Purebloods will be in high demand in the coming years .

We knew about these shots over 2 years ago. Sadly not enough listened and most doctors are hubris quacks like Dr Jenner.

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.c...bout-the-dangers-of-these-new-vaccines.13121/

Latest posts

Back