To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Taiwan, the number of people dying after their COVID-19 vaccination is exceeding the number of deaths from the virus itself.

Taiwan’s health authorities say that as of Monday, deaths after vaccination reached 865. While deaths from the virus are 845.

I have numerous friends in the medical profession. I have designed and built specialty sleep apnea masks for post-surgery recovery rooms.

The world is suffering from the effects of propaganda. The current COVID propaganda is akin to how religions are started. People are falling victim to the oldest tyrant-trick in the book -- Tell a lie so huge that people won't believe it could possibly be a lie.

The death toll from 2020 was not unusual. Sweden never implemented any COVID measures, their death toll was not unusual either.

The flu didn't disappear. The government is paying hospitals BONUSES for reporting COVID issues and deaths. Medical professionals are receiving BONUSES for vaccinating their patients.

No valid vaccine was developed within months of the introduction of a novel virus. No trials were ever conducted. The real novelty is the use of the mRNA technology instead of traditional vaccine technology. Further, honest virologists state vaccination should never be conducted during a pandemic.

Lots and lots of lies are being told. Lots of them. It's shameful. And it's hurting and even killing people. The medical community will never be trusted again.

And you're right, it's a shame that people are forced to trust the government-bribed medical community. There was never a reason to pay $39,000 bonuses to hospitals if the death was reported as COVID. That alone tells us everything we need to know about this.

Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS):

Flu vaccine over the past 25 years: just under 1,700 deaths reported (~68 per year)

COVID vaccine over the past 10 months: almost 1,700 -->> per month <<-- (16,766 deaths)

If the COVID "vaccine" continues on this track, its 25-year history will be 502,980. And let's not forget that the vaccine is so lame that boosters are needed every 4 to 6 months.

And keep in mind that no matter how many boosters you are suckered into taking, you are no longer vaccinated when you skip just one. Currently, according to Fauci, 2 shots and a booster is a vaccinated person. Six months from now it will be 2 shots and 2 boosters.

Also noteworthy is the fact if you die within 2 weeks of a shot you are not counted as vaccinated.

P.S. VAERS is a voluntary reporting system and many medical bureaucrats discourage employees from using it.

Last edited:
Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS):

Flu vaccine over the past 25 years: just under 1,700 deaths reported (~68 per year)

COVID vaccine over the past 10 months: almost 1,700 -->> per month <<-- (16,766 deaths)

If the COVID "vaccine" continues on this track, its 25-year history will be 502,980. And let's not forget that the vaccine is so lame that boosters are needed every 4 to 6 months.

And keep in mind that no matter how many boosters you are suckered into taking, you are no longer vaccinated when you skip just one. Currently, according to Fauci, 2 shots and a booster is a vaccinated person. Six months from now it will be 2 shots and 2 boosters.

Also noteworthy is the fact if you die within 2 weeks of a shot you are not counted as vaccinated.

P.S. VAERS is a voluntary reporting system and many medical bureaucrats discourage employees from using it.

That's an extremely low number. Vaccine deaths are way more than all covid deaths so far. This will soon be undeniable. Then what will the vaccinated do to those who lied to them?

Sadly, you make a lot of statements without backing them up.

Which claims have I made that are not in the public record?

Many of them
If you read my previous posts you will see I have plenty of evidence to back it up.
Not going to bite into your confirmation bias.
I’m done responding on this.
Good luck to you.
If all goes according to you and others - my vaccinated self will be dead soon so why do you even care what I have to say?

I am in grief over the deaths of a really close relatives family! My post is not to be about should people take the COVID-19 vaccine or not to take the COVID-19 vaccine! I just want to share with you my heart that is so saddened by the deaths of close relatives that I loved so very much. The deaths involve the family of my 1st cousin who died many years ago from a heart attacked and left his wife and his 2 daughters! In July of this year one of the daughters were taken to ER by her mother. A week or so their mom went to the ER with breathing problems, by the time help was sent to the other daughters home, when help got to her she was already turning blue. Her husband was also admitted to the hospital. So the mother and her two daughters and son-in-law all had COVID 19! The daughter who got to the hospital first spent 58 days in the hospital fighting COVID-19 for her life. Her mother, her sister, and her brother in-law died from the COVID 19 Virus. I have a home health nurse that comes out to see me once a week and I shared with her my saddened heart. I didn't know if they had taken the COVID 19 Vaccine and she told me they had not. I spoke with one of my relatives as to how they may have been exposed to CV-19 virus and was reminded that the daughter who got to ER first worked at a local grocery store in administration. She didn't know if the grocery store closed and let shoppers know of an employee had been hospitalized due to CV-19. All she knew was the grocery wiped down disinfected the store. This family was all but wiped out in 1mth. The daughter who survived is at home but is very weak and neighbors are helping and reallying around her. The daughter and her husband have older children. The mother did tell one of the grand-daughters to take the shot before she died. Our emotions 💔 heart broken. Witnessing the horrible distruction of this virus is for real, but the way CV-19 is being handled is just as horrible. I did take the 2 shots, time will tell of side effects from the shot as well of patients who survived this CV-19.
As a former first responder, non emergency patent transport officer (lost my job due to non confirming) I highly recommend not getting the jab. For one it's not a vaccine by definition. It's a gene editing tool. The edit causes your body to artificially product a protein. This foreign protein attaches its self to your bodies cells, all through out your body. Your body produces cells to fight these foreign proteins. So the jab causes your own body to target and destroy its own cells. The result is inflammation in parts of the body and blood clots. Some will die instantly, some a few days later, some weeks, months or years later. The jab by design is made to destroy the body. This is excluding other additives such as chunks of stainless steel, parasites and Graphene oxide. Hackers have revealed the globalists (UN, WEF, WHO) seek to give 90% of the population 8 jabs by 2025. This will kill off almost everyone. The survivors will be so sick and dependent on government. Patriots will form militias and destroy these globalist scum.

P.S US patriot allies we need shipments of weapons and ammo here in Australia.

~ IS COVID-19 THE FLU REBRANDED? ~

This seems to be the burning question on everyone's lips: Is COVID-19 simply the flu rebranded? The Answer, my friends, is "NO"
COVID is a "corona" virus , the flu is an "influenza" virus. COVID-19, then, is a genetically modified, beefed-up version **of the common cold** (via gain-of-function), which is also a "corona" virus.

The reason the flu disappeared is because the PCR test cannot differentiate between the flu, the common cold, or COVID-19. Therefore, the governments worldwide decided to ditch the flu numbers and simply declare every positive PCR result as COVID. This created boosted case numbers along with running the PCR test above the recommended number of cycles to pick up dead RNA and achieve false-positives.

Out of all this spurts forth a contrived pandemic with alleged asymptomatic transmission leading to enforced mask-wearing (and continuous testing) of healthy individuals.

This leads us to another burning question: If COVID-19 is not the flu, then why can't they seem to ever produce an isolated sample to prove it in court?

The reason I believe is not a matter of can they produce a sample, it is do they want to reveal the sample. Scientists have isolated COVID-19, but you see, to submit a sample in the court room would incriminate Dr Fauci, because it would prove his gain-of-function manipulation (weaponizing) of an original coronavirus. THEY CAN'T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!

So then, what do Big Pharma/the Deep State/Globalist Cabal have planned next? The vaccine injuries from the COVID shots are going to be labelled as the "more-deadly" MARBURG virus. They have already developed a PCR test and vaccine in advance for this. The vaccine is called RICIN and is essentially a poison!

https://gab.com/JLF538/posts/107121829650032152

Its becoming more clear every day, that the fake covid vaccines are harmful.

• According to all-cause mortality statistics adjusted for population growth, the number of Americans who have died between January 2021 and August 2021 is 14% higher than 2018, the pre-COVID year with the highest all-cause mortality, and 16% higher than the average death rate between 2015 and 2019
  • Did COVID-19 raise the death toll despite mass vaccination, or are people dying at increased rates because of it?
  • The COVID jab killed an estimated 1,018 people per million doses administered during the first 30 days of the European vaccination campaign
  • When counting only deaths categorized as COVID-19 deaths, the death toll from the jabs is estimated to be between 200 and 500 deaths per million doses administered. With 4 billion doses having been administered around the world, that means 800,000 to 2 million so-called “COVID-19 deaths” may in fact be vaccine-induced deaths
  • Data from 23 countries reveal the number of new COVID cases (i.e., positive tests) after the start of the COVID jab campaign is 3.8 times higher than it was before the rollout of the shots, and the daily COVID death rate is 3.82 times higher
According to all-cause mortality statistics,1 the number of Americans who have died between January 2021 and August 2021 is 16% higher than 2018, the pre-COVID year with the highest all-cause mortality, and 18% higher than the average death rate between 2015 and 2019. Adjusted for population growth of about 0.6% annually, the mortality rate in 2021 is 16% above the average and 14% above the 2018 rate.

The obvious question is, why did more people die in 2021 (January through August) despite the rollout of COVID shots in December 2020? Did COVID-19 raise the death toll despite mass vaccination, or are people dying at increased rates because of the COVID jabs?

Update on the figures from Australia's TGA (equivalent to the FDA in the US). For the last 50 years (until 2021) the number of vaccine-related deaths was a little over 1 per year, which shows vaccines are extremely safe.

1971-end 2020 all vaccines for all diseases:
Number of reports (cases): 18033
Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 11629
Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 57
(Safety information & education. Search term Vaccine, all 79 selected)

1 Jan 2021 to present, covid vaccines only:

Number of reports (cases): 66723
Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 65683
Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 589
(Safety information & education. Search term Covid, all 4 selected)
(Notice, the ratio of single suspected medicine to number of reports is much higher.)

Number of deaths this year 'with' covid 668
(Australia: WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard With Vaccination Data)

By November the number of vaccine deaths will probably be higher than covid deaths.
All the numbers are rubbery of course -- covid deaths include everybody dying of everything within 28 days of a positive test, but vaccine deaths are rubbery too as they're vaccinating dying people in nursing homes and hospices to get the numbers up.
It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Latest posts

Back