To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Democrats are a danger, but the bigger danger is the WHO, if that comes through we are really screwed and then we will be hunted by the police and the state.

https://philosophia-perennis.com/20...g-aller-regierungen-und-eine-welt-herrschaft/
The above is a problem, but it is not just a problem, the UN and Bill Gates have evil things in mind.

https://www.alexander-wallasch.de/g...-pharaonen-der-neuzeit-greifen-nach-der-sonne
It's about time we blow these WEF idiots and the WHO scum including Joe and his followers to the deepest hell before they do that to us, time could be very short.
The real enemies are in their own government.

Last edited:
I've yet to see how this actually works.

The current mRNA clot-shot requires cold storage. Beef and pork must be properly cooked.

I don't think it's about the fake vaccinations for us. My thinking is they want to sterlize cows and pigs so that eventually there won't be enough of them to maintain the food supply.

I've yet to see how this actually works.

The current mRNA clot-shot requires cold storage. Beef and pork must be properly cooked.

I don't think it's about the fake vaccinations for us. My thinking is they want to sterlize cows and pigs so that eventually there won't be enough of them to maintain the food supply.

Some molecules when combined or altered by other molecules will change the environment in which they can survive.

Hatred by some of the vaxxed is so intense that they would gladly go along with hunting down , incarcerate or kill the pure-bloods . This is the same type hatred we saw unfold under Adolf Hitler's hate of the Jews . Sadly some countries have already disarmed their citizens " effectively castrating them " so they can now make them bow down to their leaders demand that they befoul their bodies and their children's bodies . Australia is one example .

Latest posts

Back