To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the summary to save time on all the graphs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230226-083908.png
    Screenshot_20230226-083908.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 0
I did not know it is pre-recorded

In order to show it in all the timezones at the same time of night, it has to be pre-recorded. Also, they need a little time to edit for broadcast.

I remember it being shot about the same time as the Tonight Show, which was about 5pm (but on Saturdays).

I think if they shot it late at night the audience would probably just be a bunch of drunks or people would get busy and decide not to go.

Tonight show (at least in Jay times) was shot at 2pm in the afternoon. Had to Sit through a taping with Joy Behar 10 yrs ago, didn’t know what a communist she was.
I lived what most people would envy. Jay driving his cool cars up and down my street filming his his car show. Waved to me each and every time.
Seeing Ed Bagley Jr in line in front of me at Costco multiple times.

Running into Joey from friends, and him giving me a look like, don’t you know who I am. Who the F cares you are walking into Whole Foods.

Been at cultural parties in Sherman Oaks, where my wife dumped me off to go talk to her friends to with some 65yr old starlet from the 70’s. She was actually a pretty attractive woman her age. Her husband had 5 shows going at the time. 3 are still going.
i Could go on. But this is the vax thread.

The only Hollywood person I would trust is Jon Voight. In talking with him, he is the person he portrays in his videos.
Got off a connecting flight to Burbank, don’t worry you can leave your carryon on the plane til we get a crew. As soon I stepped off, I remembered how much $ I had in my carryon. Couldn’t go get it.
Saw this man in a straw hat recognized him and tried to ignore him
Next thing I know I have him next to me making conversation. People are coming up to me asking. who is that you are talking to. Val Kilmer and Ned Beatty were my favorite responses To the unknowing.
The man was so nice, he listened to my answer of why was going to LA. Sat next to me in the middle seat on a not full SW flight. Came up to my now wife in baggage claim and told her what a wonderful story we have.
That guy is genuine.
Now back to the Vax.

Here is the summary to save time on all the graphs.

They are outright MURDERERS and have gotten away with it…so far! The reason in my estimation is that Americans are having such a hard time accepting that the institutions they were raised to respect have turned into genocidal demons!

I googled and it says that only a few of the skits are prerecorded. In the Eastern and Central time zones it is otherwise live.

Well, I haven't been around "show business" for 30 years. I escaped California around 1990.

But, I never trust what they say -- they like to promote themselves as amazing and they don't mind lying about anything and everything.

They could tell me the sky was blue and I'd still go out and check.

Latest posts

Back