To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read before that both Trump and Biden Administration tried to pressure Twitter executives to censor information, but then Elon admitted that with Covid, the only pressure was from Biden's side. The only thing I saw from Trump's side was his tweets. . . and even this was discussed within Twitter as if it could be disinformation. Give me some proof that Trump Administration tried to censor, then maybe I will believe, but I don't see it in the article you provided. I am very thankful he survived his bout of Covid and especially he survived the hospitals protocal.
1672097411467.png

Trump did seem concerned about panic buying though.
It wasn’t just Twitter. The meetings with the Trump White House were also attended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft and others.
1672097755730.png

1672097879605.png

He was NOT censoring nurses, doctors, people who lost loved ones or the ones who had injuries. Trump tried to lessen the panic buying. So yes, Trump did, BUT NOT on the level it was literally killing people like the Biden Administration, so your article is very misleading. Biden Administration was shutting down all these people who questioned the vaccine. The ones shouting out the vaxx injuries, the loved ones lost due to the shot, and the doctors and nurses trying to bring the truth. So many lost their license to practice or quit because they were required to take the clot shot. In my mind there is NO COMPARISON.

Easy killer. I don't like the headline either, but it does say all of that in the article. Trump was trying to keep people from mass hysteria (looting and violence), Brandon was trying to silence critics of the vax (causing many more deaths than covid itself, and worse), all so big pharma could get rich on the taxpayer's back (10% for the Big Guy).

The authorities know 100% why so many people die, but you don't admit it or are not allowed to admit it.
in every article here in the media where it is about excess mortality is in the 1 section, "the Corona vaccination has nothing to do with it" but you do not know why so many people die, BUT you also do not have the will to investigate, autopsies and the like are rejected by the authorities as good as always.

1673871057891.png

“Former Jetstar pilot Alan Dana claimed the wealthy are seeking out unvaccinated pilots to fly their private jets.

Dana said Josh Yoder, the head the U.S. Freedom Flyers, an anti-vaccine mandate group of pilots, is receiving inquiries from elites interested in hiring unvaccinated pilots to fly their business trips.

He’s getting calls now from wealthy businessmen and companies to fly their executives around on business jets with unvaccinated crew,” Dana said on “Maria Zeee Uncensored” this week.

They get the luxury of being able to choose, because there are still a large amount of crew available in the United States who are not vaccinated because the companies they work for didn’t mandate it.”

“These wealthy businessmen are requiring unvaccinated crew on their business trips,” Dana added. “Passengers on an airline who bought a ticket don’t have that luxury.”

View attachment 18612

“Former Jetstar pilot Alan Dana claimed the wealthy are seeking out unvaccinated pilots to fly their private jets.

Dana said Josh Yoder, the head the U.S. Freedom Flyers, an anti-vaccine mandate group of pilots, is receiving inquiries from elites interested in hiring unvaccinated pilots to fly their business trips.

He’s getting calls now from wealthy businessmen and companies to fly their executives around on business jets with unvaccinated crew,” Dana said on “Maria Zeee Uncensored” this week.

They get the luxury of being able to choose, because there are still a large amount of crew available in the United States who are not vaccinated because the companies they work for didn’t mandate it.”

“These wealthy businessmen are requiring unvaccinated crew on their business trips,” Dana added. “Passengers on an airline who bought a ticket don’t have that luxury.”
Sorry Georgia, didn't see your post before I posted.

The Utah doctor and staff should get Hero Awards! They saved many children’s lives!

”Think of the emotional chain that is forming in the world at this time.

It begins with horror, grief, anguish, self-blame, then moves to resignation & some acceptance only to be escalated with truth that YOU were a 'planned victim'.

It will be this realization that will finish the 'globalists'.

IMO, events have shifted too far to avoid some of the more dire consequences being unleashed upon them by outraged citizenry.

It will be sporadic, unorganized, but still will be lynchings.”

-Clif High

Are people still taking the government vaccine? I thought by now everyone would have learned what a scam this covid BS was. But I still hear PSA's on the radio pushing the shot. I guess there's still ignorant people out there who keep falling for it. I guess some people still wear the face diaper too.

Latest posts

Back