To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some interesting reading for BRENT S::::::

The EU Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO) will investigate the EU’s sham deal with Pfizer to purchase 1.8 billion doses of the untested vaccine at a cost of €35 billion. EU Parliamentarian Christine Anderson is demanding a criminal investigation of EU Commissioner Ursula von der Leyen’s role in the deal, and a parliamentary investigative committee.

Last week, conservative Dutch MEP Rob Roos stunned the world by revealing Pfizer had done no tests to ascertain whether the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine prevents transmission of COVID-19.

“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market? If not, please, say it clearly. If ‘yes’ are you willing to share the data with this committee? And I really want straight answer, ‘yes or no’ and I’m looking forward to it.”
Unelected EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen earned the nickname “Von der Lying” in the UK press in Spring 2021 over disparaging remarks about the British “Oxford jab”, the AstraZeneca vaccine. Now her deleted text messages with Bourla may be subject to a criminal investigation.

Responding to Roos’ questions, Pfizer president of international developed markets Janine Small answered “No. We had to really move at the speed of science.” – A comment widely mocked, including by Tucker Carlson and Spectator Australia editor Rowan Dean on Sky News.

Now, the European Public Prosecutor’s Office has opened an investigation into the EU’s coronavirus vaccine purchases, as Politico reports. “In April 2021, the New York Times first reported on text messages exchanged between von der Leyen and Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in the run-up to the EU’s biggest vaccine procurement contract — for up to 1.8 billion doses of BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine. The deal would be worth up to €35 billion if fully exercised, according to leaked vaccine prices.”

“In January this year, the EU’s ombudsman charged the Commission with maladministration for failing to look for the text messages in response to a freedom of information request”, Politico notes. “Without confirming the existence of the texts, the Commission argued in its response that “short-lived, ephemeral documents are not kept.”

Speaking in Brussels Oct. 20, MEP Christine Anderson (Identity & Democracy group) said that “it was a gigantic lie that these vaccines would prevent you from catching this virus or prevent transmission. None of that was true, as it turns out. All of the mandates, all of the lockdowns, wearing masks, staying at home, curfews, all of it, was based on that gigantic lie.”

Another sudden death in our church last week. A grandson of a member. I don't know him but got the impeding he was a teen. Another man said his son is now disabled from a vaccine injury and can barely walk.

These are real people this is happening to. I'm frustrated that the run of the mill liberals don't see this.

Another sudden death in our church last week. A grandson of a member. I don't know him but got the impeding he was a teen. Another man said his son is now disabled from a vaccine injury and can barely walk.

These are real people this is happening to. I'm frustrated that the run of the mill liberals don't see this.

The proof of the clotshot being deadly is everywhere now. Anyone still denying these FACTS is too stupid to live.

Christine Anderson German MEP is all over the Covid LIES!! She even set her lawyers on YouTube and made them restore her videos with all the facts about the DEATHS FROM THE CLOTSHOT! She said, “Their House of Cards is Tumbling DOWN!!”

The proof of the clotshot being deadly is everywhere now. Anyone still denying these FACTS is too stupid to live.

Christine Anderson German MEP is all over the Covid LIES!! She even set her lawyers on YouTube and made them restore her videos with all the facts about the DEATHS FROM THE CLOTSHOT! She said, “Their House of Cards is Tumbling DOWN!!”

I want the pushers to all hang.
I just console myself with my faith. I believe hell is real and it has some reserved spots for these people.

My wife told me today that a couple we have known for many years BOTH got cancer after taking the vaccine. Both at the same time but different types of cancers.
That is so sad Doc. I am so very sorry to hear this. They will be added into my prayer group. I am sorry, but cancer rates have increased since the Covid injection roll out

Last edited:
The husband (a retired pharmacist) believes it was from the vaccine. Previously he was a big pro-vaxxer.

But his story is a little more complicated than that. He had had small tumors removed and when he went back for a checkup they were back already. They were removed again, and then on his next checkup they were back again. His doctor is at a loss to explain how that could happen. They should not come back that quickly.

Something similar happened with my next door neighbor, only in her case it was inoperable and it killed her.

I'm so grateful I found this forum because it has been really hard going through cancer, knowing the research shows that spike protein degrades the p53 gene, knowing this bioweapon caused my cancer, and knowing the vaccine is a thousand times worse. That spike protein is deadly.

I feel like banging my head against the wall sometimes. It is hard when you know someone essentially tried to kill you and is actively murdering millions AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN.

I feel like I'm being gaslit by the entire world some days. I'm just glad that I can hop on here and know there are others who see it.

There are many now who see it. Growing every single day Worldwide. Before this is over, those responsible…at least many of them will be picked off in the streets. Count on it.

From Steve Kirsch (a former extreme Lib who donated millions $$$$$ to Dems).

1668253504783.png

1668253599477.png

Many people warned the world, including myself that the vaccine was dangerous, even before the first shot was given. Then after the data and visual effects started showing that, they still didn't believe it.

Our government and most others worldwide are complicent in fraud and covering up that fraud that is the cause of mass genocide and crimes against humanity for profit and political control.

Nuremberg style trials need to begin. The reason they haven't is the criminals are in control. You can't arrest them and put them on trial until you remove them from power. You can't remove them from power, when they control fraudulent elections, the media and the government agencies. This leaves only one method to stop these criminals. Force!!!!!!!!!

You must first fight the enemy and kill enough until they surrender. Then you can put the survivors on trial and administer final Justice.

Many people warned the world, including myself that the vaccine was dangerous, even before the first shot was given. Then after the data and visual effects started showing that, they still didn't believe it.

Our government and most others worldwide are complicent in fraud and covering up that fraud that is the cause of mass genocide and crimes against humanity for profit and political control.

Nuremberg style trials need to begin. The reason they haven't is the criminals are in control. You can't arrest them and put them on trial until you remove them from power. You can't remove them from power, when they control fraudulent elections, the media and the government agencies. This leaves only one method to stop these criminals. Force!!!!!!!!!

You must first fight the enemy and kill enough until they surrender. Then you can put the survivors on trial and administer final Justice.
If I'm not around for that, make it good.

We can’t fight them head to head. They would use us like they have the peaceful January 6th Patriots…or just murder us all.

The best way would be to have teams go take a bunch out at long range. All on the same day. The rest would freak out. Especially if the top ones were taken care of.

Not that I am suggesting such actions!

I've been reading through the beginning of this thread from back before I had joined. I noticed some of the really vocal pro-vaxxers are no longer on here. I'm curious if anyone knows about them and how they are doing?

Hopefully there no longer breathing, doing no more harm to anyone.

Latest posts

Back