To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes the extremely stupid or the extremely violent only understand...if you follow the RULES they set up and follow themselves...shoot to kill, not wound...they could sue you in court for damages.....even cops know there is less paperwork for a dead criminal. They will and want to do the same to YOU...

MOST RECENT LIST OF STATES NOT PUSHING DEATH VAX FOR CHILDREN!

According to National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP) at least 20 states have banned the COVID vaccines from being included in school mandates as of October 3, 2022.
  1. Alabama
  2. Arizona
  3. Arkansas
  4. Florida
  5. Georgia
  6. Idaho
  7. Indiana
  8. Iowa
  9. Kansas
  10. Michigan
  11. Mississippi
  12. Montana
  13. New Hampshire
  14. Ohio
  15. Oklahoma
  16. South Carolina
  17. Tennessee
  18. Texas
  19. Utah
  20. West Virginia
You can read more here.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-21-at-11.33.08-AM.jpg

You can add Louisiana to the list. There's already a law that you can use a waiver to avoid any injections in order to attend school. I used them for all my children.

sometimes the extremely stupid or the extremely violent only understand...if you follow the RULES they set up and follow themselves...shoot to kill, not wound...they could sue you in court for damages.....even cops know there is less paperwork for a dead criminal. They will and want to do the same to YOU...

They already are! The right, aka the law abiding folks, just need to know when the whistle blows. Civil Wars are not nice, clean, or desired; but sometimes NECESSARY. Pick a side.

MOST RECENT LIST OF STATES NOT PUSHING DEATH VAX FOR CHILDREN!

According to National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP) at least 20 states have banned the COVID vaccines from being included in school mandates as of October 3, 2022.
  1. Alabama
  2. Arizona
  3. Arkansas
  4. Florida
  5. Georgia
  6. Idaho
  7. Indiana
  8. Iowa
  9. Kansas
  10. Michigan
  11. Mississippi
  12. Montana
  13. New Hampshire
  14. Ohio
  15. Oklahoma
  16. South Carolina
  17. Tennessee
  18. Texas
  19. Utah
  20. West Virginia
You can read more here.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-21-at-11.33.08-AM.jpg
Proud of my home state for this. I'm so glad we moved back pre-pandemic!

We homeschool, but you never know what is going to happen.

I don’t believe that low IQ is what has everyone taking the additional jabs. 9 letters after her name, and she still keep listening to MDs. I bring her to appointments because she runs circles around most MDs.
My wife was diagnosed with her disease a month before Covid broke out. Her fear of her comorbidities is what keeps her listening to the medical community. Even after having it twice, she won’t listen to reason.

My opinion is that most people are afraid of pain and of death. So much so that they are easily convinced of the lies about covid, as well as the ClotShots. Others, I believe, have been programmed from birth to believe.authorities “…which is why the constant drone from the evil b**** about “follow the science”…which we know, is NOT the science. It is just a bunch of paid off liars with degrees.

I don’t believe that low IQ is what has everyone taking the additional jabs. 9 letters after her name, and she still keep listening to MDs. I bring her to appointments because she runs circles around most MDs.
My wife was diagnosed with her disease a month before Covid broke out. Her fear of her comorbidities is what keeps her listening to the medical community. Even after having it twice, she won’t listen to reason.
I agree. Countless cancer patients I knew got it because they were told with low WBCs, it would kill them. ...And maybe it would have in the beginning. Like I have said, I had the alpha variant and I was VERY sick for 3 weeks and still had symptoms about 4-5 months later. I was an anomaly (my vitamin D levels were extremely deficient then), but we didn't know.

May people are afraid of death like GeorgiaPeachie said. Fear of death makes people act in crazy ways. The self preservation instinct is strong and many people were never taught to question things.

My opinion is that most people are afraid of pain and of death.
Unfortunately, you are right on track. So many people are so afraid of dying and death...they have not taken the time to understand how to LIVE....
You are born to die, how you die is another question. By your own hand, slowly and stupidly because you never took the time to really live because of your fears of dying. Or, quickly...meaning by the time you get old and start to leave your body, you will suddenly (quickly) realise that you have wasted a lifetime and now you are leaving this beautiful world with empty pockets and an empty soul who never fulfilled its only real function:
TO LIVE FREE FROM FEAR.
This day is the present (another word for "a gift") accept your gift and rejoice that God touched you this morning and started your heart for another DAY OF LIFE...
To live or to die is not a choice...they are both a divine gift to those who accept living AND dying as normal and not a curse. You made the choice to come to this world, make the choice to enjoy this world. LIVE FREE; Gary

--- This video is no doubt too disturbing for some " discretion advised " .

Sadly this is a very accurate video I am sorry to say. I have seen most all videos, but will say one towards the end from a California Dr talking about the PCR, I hadn't. I did find it on bitchute to share with family that actually took the vaxx. Anyone else who wants it available to share, this is the link. . . . . I had to leave of "/" at the end to share so add in at the end if you want to share too.
Well apparently the leaving off the / didn't work. sorry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back