To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuremburg Code

The idea of free or informed consent also served as the basis for International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects proposed by the World Health Organization.
  1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.[13]
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
Above these principles of freely choosing to take the shots with full disclosure, they are violating the concept of "first, do no harm"!

It's very clear that the Nuremberg code has been violated by millions of people worldwide in authoritative positions, they all should be hanged.

It's very clear that the Nuremberg code has been violated by millions of people worldwide in authoritative positions, they all should be hanged.

The longer this goes on, more and more people will begin to realize they are just rats in a maze being manipulated for the pleasure and gain of the elites who are laughing all the way to the bank. I'm not just talking about the shots, I'm talking about the "Climate emergency" and so many other policies that are being implemented.

The only question is when they finally get off their collective derrières, to do something about it, will it be too late?

I utilize proven therapies in hospitalized patients.
We have seen tocilizumab and baricitinib work.
We have seen dexamethasone work.
We used ivermectin months ago, it didn't work
We used hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc and azithromycin - made no difference and in some was harmful.
We use vitamin D/zinc/vitamin C/melatonin/pepcid - and it makes no difference.

Many people use these therapies in the outpatient world and people get better. Would they have gotten better on their own without it? Most likely yes in a virus with a 99% survival rate. You cannot attribute anecdotal scenarios as evidence.
You have no idea if I utilize critical thinking or not. Would you like to facetime me tomorrow as I make my rounds and call families?
So you have not seen the shot actually kill anyone? I call bullshit..I have had all 3 vaccines and most of my family has had them to and no one has died....This conspiracy theory has really gotten out of hand.

I have two we almost lost. My wifes 80 y.o. aunt and uncle. Both took the shots on the same day. 13 days later, the lady had a massive heart attack, and within 72 hours, while she was still in the hospital, he was rushed to the ER with near fatal high blood pressure (he had his blood pressure under control for ten years through his daily meds and diet), but I suppose that is mere coincidence

So you have not seen the shot actually kill anyone? I call bullshit..I have had all 3 vaccines and most of my family has had them to and no one has died....This conspiracy theory has really gotten out of hand.

I have had all three and so has the husband. Didn't want to take them but, for him it was required for work and for me, if I wanted to go visit my aunt who was dying of cancer, I also had to have it.

I think, like most medicines, there are people who have a predisposition (genetic, underlying health issues or taking other medications) that will cause a serious problem.

That is why medicines before they are approved undergo a lot of scrutiny for years, before they are approved. Usually, they come with a slew of statistics and contraindications....such as do not take this medicine if you are on steroids, taking certain classes of MAO inhibitors etc.

They even will tell you that in "clinical trials" .05% of recipients reported stomach issues with x drug.

I received no warning/informative pamphlet or paperwork before my shots...did you?

There is a reason for that. Because of their rush to get this thing on the market they bypassed the necessary research and they cannot tell you any of that information though there are definitely some indicators that SHOULD be investigated now but, that is not happening. I would like to know why?

We are all coerced lab rats now. Not a conspiracy. It is a fact.

Last edited:
Statistics are now coming in faster and faster as the government feverishly tries to stomp out the vaccine results from reaching the peasants across the planet . One of many examples . Australia is having a death rate somewhere around 30% higher now that they got most of their citizens to take the shot . Similar results are coming out for the country of Israil . I will try to find time to look up and posts these facts to this thread .

I am not in denial about anything....I have took the shots with no problems what so ever so this leads me to believe that people dying from the shot already had health issues before they took the shot.....

I have had all three and so has the husband. Didn't want to take them but, for him it was required for work and for me, if I wanted to go visit my aunt who was dying of cancer, I also had to have it.

I think, like most medicines, there are people who have a predisposition (genetic, underlying health issues or taking other medications) that will cause a serious problem.

That is why medicines before they are approved undergo a lot of scrutiny for years, before they are approved. Usually, they come with a slew of statistics and contraindications....such as do not take this medicine if you are on steroids, taking certain classes of MAO inhibitors etc.

They even will tell you that in "clinical trials" .05% of recipients reported stomach issues with x drug.

I received no warning/informative pamphlet or paperwork my shots...did you?

There is a reason for that. Because of their rush to get this thing on the market they bypassed the necessary research and they cannot tell you any of that information though there are definitely some indicators that SHOULD be investigated now but, that is not happening. I would like to know why?

We are all coerced lab rats now. Not a conspiracy. It is a fact.
Oh its conspiracy believe me.....

Oh its conspiracy believe me.....

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

So how is suggesting (quite publicly I might add) that these possible side effects need to be seriously investigated unlawful or harmful to anyone except maybe the Big Pharma companies?

I would argue the opposite is true. NOT investigating these things and then applying a new medical technology to things like Cancer patients, without first eliminating the possibility that there is a serious problem with said technology, is far more dangerous. And, a few short years ago would have been considered unethical behavior. Or perhaps they will just do what they did with Thalidomide years ago and say 10 years later...Ooops! Sorry, our bad, we didn't know.

"Thalidomide was introduced in 1953 as a tranquilizer, and was later marketed by the German pharmaceutical company Chemie Grünenthal under the trade name Contergan as a medication for anxiety, trouble sleeping, "tension", and morning sickness.[3][4] It was introduced as a sedative and medication for morning sickness without having been tested on pregnant women.[5] While initially deemed to be safe in pregnancy, concerns regarding birth defects were noted in 1961, and the medication was removed from the market in Europe that year."

Development of thalidomide[edit]​

Grünenthal logo green.png
Thalidomide was first developed as a tranquilizer by Swiss pharmaceutical company Ciba in 1953. In 1954, Ciba abandoned the product, and it was acquired by German pharmaceutical company Chemie Grünenthal.[4] The company had been established by Hermann Wirtz, Sr, a Nazi Party member, after World War II as a subsidiary of the family's Mäurer & Wirtz company. The company's initial aim was to develop antibiotics for which there was an urgent market need. Wirtz appointed chemist Heinrich Mückter, who had escaped prosecution for war crimes for his experiments on prisoners of Nazi concentration camps, to head the development programme because of his experience researching and producing an anti-typhus vaccine for Nazi Germany.[7] He hired Martin Staemmler, a medical doctor and leading proponent of the Nazi eugenics programme, as head of pathology, as well as Heinz Baumkötter, the chief medical officer at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, and Otto Ambros, who had been Hitler's adviser on chemical warfare[citation needed]. Ambros was the chairman of Grünenthal's advisory committee during the development of thalidomide and was a board member when Contergan was being sold.[8]

Curious isn't it? It took them years before "birth defects were noted".

Last edited:

Woman Escapes COVID-19 Hospital Treatment Protocols, Says Others Not So Lucky​

1663361988408.jpeg

Over a week after Gail Seiler’s physician had given her a terminal diagnosis, her husband, Brad Seiler, wheeled her out of the back door of the hospital where she had been admitted for COVID-19 on Dec. 3, 2021.

“I’m so sorry, Mrs. Seiler, but you are going to die,” she recalled her physician telling her on Dec. 5.

On Dec. 15, despite resistance from hospital staff, Brad extracted Seiler from Medical City Plano hospital in Plano, Texas, where the couple lives.

Seiler is one of the few patients who has lived to tell her story about what she said she witnessed on the inside with COVID-19 hospital treatment protocols.

“It became clear to me that people are not dying in hospitals from COVID. They are dying from these protocols,” Seiler told The Epoch Times.

Seiler went in for a monoclonal antibody infusion with the request that she be given the early-treatment protocols prescribed through the Front Line Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), which included the use of ivermectin and budesonide.

However, when staff discovered she was unvaccinated, “the whole tone changed,” she said.

“I quickly lost the right to advocate for my own medical care,” she said.

This is where she met Dr. Giang Quach, the physician who told her she was going to die because she was unvaccinated, she said.

“I told him, ‘I didn’t come here to die,’” she said.

Seiler said Quach pushed her to take remdesivir, a drug known to cause kidney failure. She repeatedly asked for a different doctor, but her pleas went unanswered and Quach remained in charge of her care, she said.

In 2018, President Donald Trump signed the Right to Try Act into law, which allowed patients with life-threatening diseases who have exhausted all other options to try certain unapproved treatments.

Because Quach had given Seiler a terminal diagnosis, she was entitled to try FLCCC protocols to treat COVID-19, but the hospital denied her those treatments, she said.

Quach also denied Seiler her right to see a priest to administer her last rites, she said.

So, Seiler made a deal with Quach, she said.

She said she would submit to a round of remdesivir if Quach let her see her priest for final sacraments.

Quach agreed, and Seiler was allowed to see her priest, she said.

“Then, we denied the remdesivir,” Seiler said. “They were pretty angry about it, but honestly, I felt I was in a fight for my soul. When the priest left, I had this renewed feeling that I was going to live and not be killed.”

Read the rest here…
https://www.theepochtimes.com/hospi...otocols-says-others-not-so-lucky_4728030.html

This woman’s story reads like a horror novel! I believe they would not have allowed her to leave if it wasn’t for Allen West calling in on her behalf.

I am not in denial about anything....I have took the shots with no problems what so ever so this leads me to believe that people dying from the shot already had health issues before they took the shot.....

That's not what the huge number of deaths and injuries in vaccinated healthy athletes, military and pilots is showing.

Those actual facts or conspiracy inflated stuff...
Those are actual FACTs. You haven't been paying attention, apparently. I have seen MANY articles to back up what Proud Prepper is saying. In fact, I have seen at least one, but more like 2 or even sometimes 3 a day. It is very sad to see.

Those actual facts or conspiracy inflated stuff...

The Facts are the conspiracy. They are no longer theories. This is a conspiracy to reduce the world's population. It hasn't even kicked into high gear yet. Wait until they setoff 5G towers to trigger the hydrogel to release the plethora of bio pathogen payloads.

The Facts are out there for everyone that wants to see the truth. The lies, gaslighting and hypocrisy is in plain view and could be right out of the movie Idiocracy!

Latest posts

Back