To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. More and more with complications. Every day I was admitting a 30 or 40 year old to ICU, or getting called to consult from the medical floors when they start crashing by day 10.
Had a poor 31 year old kid panicking. It's awful. I told him - sure why would you think you would get this sick? No co-morbidities, totally healthy kid. Didn't even smoke. Felt sorry for him. It's not the norm, but its happening.

What I can't understand is that people are admitted w/covid-19 or the variant, they seem to be doing fairly! Able to sit in a chair, eat some broth, and then start crashing and die! Can you send some light as to what is going on?

What I can't understand is that people are admitted w/covid-19 or the variant, they seem to be doing fairly! Able to sit in a chair, eat some broth, and then start crashing and die! Can you send some light as to what is going on?

CDC protocol is what's going on.

It's the timeline to catching COVID-19 pneumonia and then the development of post covid complications (ARDS, pulmonary embolism). Has nothing to do with treatment.

Typically by day 8-10 - you can develop ARDS - which I discussed at a different thread, but that is basically due to the process of inflammation from the cytokine storm (resulting from the COVID infection).
Once that happens, your O2 levels drop, and you most likely need to be put on a ventilator, where you will be flipped on your belly 16 out of 24 hours in order to help oxygenate your lungs.

COVID also causes thromboembolisms (blood clots) - and people can die from a massive stroke or pulmonary embolism. We don't know why people have worse clotting than others. Had a 70 year old that didn't have horrible COVID lungs, but had horrible clotting issues, he was on max blood thinners and even got a clot busting medication (tPA) but still had clots and ended up with mesenteric artery clots and died from a dead gut as he was too unstable for surgery.

The cause of death is what is important to look at, it's the complications from the virus that is wreaking the most havoc.

Trump had several treatments:
Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment
Dexamethasone (steroid)
Remdesivir
Yes and he did not go into kidney failure. Many get these treatments and don't do as well as he did, so he is fortunate, given his age and BMI.

Allen West...a clear voice in the biden madness.

“I am thankful that the medical professionals here at Medical City listened to me . . . not some boiler plate CDC, Dr Fauci, or Texas Medical Board mandates,” he tweeted.

West announced back in July that he will be challenging current Republican Governor Greg Abbott for his seat. Elected to Congress in Florida in 2010, he moved to North Texas after his term, where he was subsequently elected the head of the state’s Republican Party in 2020.

He recorded a video message after being released from the hospital in what appears to be his living room, thanking his doctors and nurses for recommending Regeneron therapy and Budesonide nebulizer treatments.

In the message, he emphasized that there are lots of protocols that should be recommended to people instead of forcing them to take certain shots. He stated: “We should be offering and making sure people are aware of all these protocols that are out there and that’s one of the things that I’m going to be committed to doing. I want to make sure the Texas Medical Board, Texas Nurse Board, Texas Pharmacy Board never interfere in getting in the way of what’s best for you and your relationship with your doctor and your body.””

Some people are prone to blood clots. One of our daughters in one of those people and is on blood thinners. She couldn't figure out why she had blood clots in her arm, and the doc did a test and she has a genetic disorder that she is very likely to have blood clots. She goes in monthly for blood tests. If she misses a day of blood thinner (which just happened) then she has to do an injection. This is not fun.
So I am very worried about her since she just had her second vaxx and is shot sick right now. Would lose her job as an ultrasound tech if she didn't get it. At least she didn't do the J and J

Some people are prone to blood clots. One of our daughters in one of those people and is on blood thinners. She couldn't figure out why she had blood clots in her arm, and the doc did a test and she has a genetic disorder that she is very likely to have blood clots. She goes in monthly for blood tests. If she misses a day of blood thinner (which just happened) then she has to do an injection. This is not fun.
So I am very worried about her since she just had her second vaxx and is shot sick right now. Would lose her job as an ultrasound tech if she didn't get it. At least she didn't do the J and J

Prayers to your daughter to get well and prayers for comfort to you Amish.

A virus with a 99% survival rate, data can be skewed to make it LOOK like therapies work when they actually don't.

So let's ignore Japan, India, and huge parts of Africa? According to the always-lying media, this virus should have destroyed a place like the African continent. However, it's one of the least affected places on earth. They also have HCQ available over-the-counter and millions are on a weekly regimen of HCQ.

One of the makers of the so-called "vaccine" has introduced a $70 pill for COVID -- it contains Ivermectin. It also has been revealed by a disgruntled medic on the Congressional staff that the members of Congress have been given Ivermectin for at least a year.

As with ALL things in life -- there are always exceptions. Many times exceptions land in the hospital.

But they aren't the rule. Only fools and government make rules based upon exceptions.

The numbers also show us that it affects the same people the flu affects. Unless you focus on exceptions.

The death toll from 2020 showed nothing remarkable and was completely in-line with the previous 15 years.

@GaryLa
You make a lot of claims with nothing to back it up.

I will say it again-
Before everyone here heard about ivermectin and before it made the media we were using it, more than a year ago. We were all so excited to have something to use!
Same with hydroxychloroquine, azithromyocin
Same with vitamin C vitamin D and zinc (which we still give).
Guess what— it didn’t work in the inpatient setting. You are trying to see conspiracies where there are none. The vast majority of providers are in agreement with this, and why would everyone be in on it? We truly want to help people, it’s not fun to be helpless and watch your patients die. If there was something we could do- we would do it.
FWIW- I have believed from the beginning this was a lab leak - and don’t think that’s a conspiracy per se- this virus is very different than something typically encountered and imo, would have to be man made.

Again, I’m not in the outpatient world but from what I have seen, from my patients being given these drugs, it doesn’t work.
If you have 100 patients infected with Covid, and all of them take the drugs listed above -99 of them will survive on their own.
1 will die. It’s easy to confound variables and say it’s because of the drugs, but it’s not.
Please read this article re Africa. There are many reasons for what is seen there, and likely not just one variable at play.

https://www.ghspjournal.org/content/9/3/433

@GaryLa
You make a lot of claims with nothing to back it up.

I will say it again-
Before everyone here heard about ivermectin and before it made the media we were using it, more than a year ago. We were all so excited to have something to use!
Same with hydroxychloroquine, azithromyocin
Same with vitamin C vitamin D and zinc (which we still give).
Guess what— it didn’t work in the inpatient setting. You are trying to see conspiracies where there are none. The vast majority of providers are in agreement with this, and why would everyone be in on it? We truly want to help people, it’s not fun to be helpless and watch your patients die. If there was something we could do- we would do it.
FWIW- I have believed from the beginning this was a lab leak - and don’t think that’s a conspiracy per se- this virus is very different than something typically encountered and imo, would have to be man made.

Again, I’m not in the outpatient world but from what I have seen, from my patients being given these drugs, it doesn’t work.
If you have 100 patients infected with Covid, and all of them take the drugs listed above -99 of them will survive on their own.
1 will die. It’s easy to confound variables and say it’s because of the drugs, but it’s not.
Please read this article re Africa. There are many reasons for what is seen there, and likely not just one variable at play.

https://www.ghspjournal.org/content/9/3/433

So misleading. Yet you believe these so called covid vaccines work and more beneficial than harmful. Can you back that up?

If it makes you feel any better, her risk of clots with the vaccine is less than if she gets Covid.
She is definitely in a rock and a hard place, I’m so sorry. Basically it’s rolling the dice whether to get it or not. Please make sure she wears a N95 at work. People are still clueless and coming in with low grade symptoms and infecting others.
As you know she can still get it even with the vaccine, although symptoms and risk of hospitalization is way lower.
This study from England shows a lower risk of clotting- out of 12 million vaccinated people, it’s a pretty robust analysis.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1931

So misleading. Yet you believe these so called covid vaccines work and more beneficial than harmful. Can you back that up?
Yes- See my article I just posted above.
It’s not my fault you don’t understand how to analyze and interpret data. Perhaps you could take a biostatistics class or something? You my friend are the one who is misleading. I don’t post the sensational right or left wing BS.

Daughter has been directly exposed to covid so many times and has never had it. She is only getting the vaxx because she needs her job. Her blood clot issue is always there, but she hasn't been able to take anything for the aches and pains because it will screw up her warfarin blood test values. Shot sick is not fun. Husband was shot sick for 4 days on the second one, too.
Dr Jenner...I suspect you're like our youngest daughter who is the Pharmacist MD in Arizona. She works in ICU as the pharmacist, and she only sees the severe covid patients. They are too far gone for home remedies that may help people that have no need to be hospitalized at all. They are way past therapeutics.

Dr Jenner...I suspect you're like our youngest daughter who is the Pharmacist MD in Arizona. She works in ICU as the pharmacist, and she only sees the severe covid patients. They are too far gone for home remedies that may help people that have no need to be hospitalized at all. They are way past therapeutics.
This is correct, the majority now have tried these therapies at home to no avail.
Their loved ones call and ask us why it didn’t work… yes because it doesn’t and there isn’t a magic cure all except supportive therapies at this point.

If you work in a hospital, you are at the epicenter of health exceptions. These aren't the rule.

The bed-count-to-population ratio shows you that nobody has ever believed that being in the hospital was a rule. It's always an exception.

Dr. Benjamin Rush, a signer to the Declaration of Independence who is also regarded as the father of modern Psychiatry, argued for years to add a personal health care right to the Bill of Rights. He warned that one day the medical community would be used to impose tyranny under the guise of public health emergencies. The recent declaration by the CDC that guns are a public health crisis is a good example of this.

"Cases" are a way of lying and dramatizing. The word is purposely used to avoid accusations of lying, but given that flu "cases" were never reported in the past, reporting them for COVID makes COVID sound much much worse. (The number of flu cases every year was always in the 100's of millions. The news however, only reported the exceptions.) Cases for COVID are intentionally reported to instill fear and panic.

And since COVID -- the flu no longer exists. It disappeared the same season COVID appeared. It was not due to any COVID prevention measures. The flu disappeared many months before masks, lockdowns, and distancing. The winter of 2020/2021 showed less than 1,500 deaths from the killer which normally took between 60 and 80 thousand annually.

At issue today really is that the medical community is revealing itself to be severely compromised by liars and drama queens. Dr. Rush's worst nightmare is coming true.

At issue today really is that the medical community is revealing itself to be severely compromised by liars and drama queens. Dr. Rush's worst nightmare is coming true.

Yet people trust these "drama queens and liars" when they are struggling to breathe and have already tried ivermectin.
Or when they need emergency surgery for something totally unrelated to COVID.
If you really think this, why don't you go volunteer and help out, maybe clean some rooms or something so you can see first hand what is going on, instead of postulating your insulting speculatory views.

Latest posts

Back