A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I think the idea is to decrease the amount of virus being expelled from someone that is infected.

DrJenner

God Like
Reaction score
I think the idea is to decrease the amount of virus being expelled from someone that is infected.
Agree, except if they are sneezing. But if we could use this plus *real* mask wearing we might be on to something. Of course we would have to implement this all over the world - so I think we are pretty much screwed no matter what. Its going to be endemic.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Almost daily there is another non-American sports figure diagnosed with some heart condition after being jabbed. Soccer and rugby require more running without breaks than most American sports. Could that be why? I like that the coach finally spoke up.

Helen Back

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
What very few people know, is, the minister of health in Monaco, wrote the work contract for the man responsible for the waste-water treatment plant there in Monaco...a part of the contract states that HE MUST DRINK ONE GLASS OF WATER LEAVING THE PLANT AND BEING DUMPED INTO THE MEDITERANNIAN OCEAN DAILY BEFORE HE GOES HOME!!
Don't you know he does his job right, takes it seriously and checks the quality of his workers DAILY.
NOW, if we can only get the big PHARMA to take some of their OWN MEDICINE...maybe we can clean up this BS mess faster...JMHO, Gary

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Auburn University has paused their vaccine mandate, which would have caused head coach Bryan Harsin to lose his job. He has refused to divulge his vaccination status on privacy grounds.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
PFIZER CEO — 4th shot coming sooner than expected…
1639138595382.jpeg

“Pfizer CEO says fourth Covid vaccine doses may be needed sooner than expected due to omicron”

So one day the CEO says 3 doses…then only days after 4 doses!

It will NEVER end until all the sheeple are in graves…and the remaining folks FIGHT BACK!

Last edited:

Latest posts