To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy to report that I’ve been taking care of a gentleman who is not vaccinated (got super sick due to heart failure and blood clots) and may live! Thank goodness.
Hopefully extubating him this afternoon. Still not out of the woods but I’m taking the wins.

In Spain, about the 90% of the population is vaccinated, and we have the lowest Covid in Europe.
No. According to John Hopkins (COVID-19 Map - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center)
28 day figures from John Hopkins, total deaths/million from Worldometers:
Spain: 177,319 total cases /655 deaths... 1,885 deaths/million
Portugal: 66,467/316... 1,826/M
Sweden: 35,051/113... 1,486/M
Switzerland: 157,287/315... 1,328/M
Ireland: 123,316/215... 1,138/M
Denmark: 107,873/212... 506/M
Norway: 67,061/171... 119/M

Active cases in Europe
Vatican City 0
Monaco 138
San Marino 276
Gibraltar 317
Liechtenstein 474
Faeroe Islands 540
Isle of Man 970
Iceland 1577
Malta 1705
Andorra 1716
Montenegro 2110
Channel Islands 2330
Luxembourg 5060
Belarus 5777
North Macedonia 6086
Albania 6382
Moldova 6542
Latvia 11379
Estonia 15320
Romania 27210
Lithuania 28436
Slovenia 29346
Croatia 29478
Sweden 35082
Serbia 41599
Denmark 59013
Portugal 61363
Greece 71587
Bosnia and Herzegovina 72323
Bulgaria 100811
Austria 110200
Slovakia 119280
Ireland 130263
Finland 143866
Switzerland 157434
Spain 187408

Active cases per million population in Europe
Vatican City 0
Belarus 611
Romania 1428
Moldova 1627
Albania 2221
North Macedonia 2921
Montenegro 3359
Sweden 3443
Monaco 3481
Italy 3845
Malta 3846
Spain 4006

1638749820471.png

I am a little more understanding than this poster and can understand some reasons, like older aged or all ready have under lining issues. I just don't understand all the other who are so willing to take jab that has NOT proven EFFECTIVE. I'm not sure how scientist are able to show that it reduces hospitalizations considering everyone response is different to Covid-19 apparently. Most survive and others don't, most don't have a reaction to the vaxx but yet others do. With an over 99% survival rate contracting Covid, I'm willing to take my chances. BUT I do agree with a lot of this message.

Question I have not seen stats at all on...
There are many many fully vaxxed that are getting covid. One whole family (my doc and his family) and my cousin all had bad covid and were fully vaxxed. With boosters.
Everyone and I mean everyone that I know that has been vaxxed say that they did it because it will keep them out of the hospital if they get covid.
I really don't know if this is based on reality, or just a rumor someone started and everyone repeats. Why? Because most people that get covid are not even hospitalized.
So where are the stats to support this?
Ok so from what I can gather, the data is still emerging.
Vaccines were available to healthcare workers beginning in Dec 2020. If you take that population, the earliest you would expect to really see breakthrough cases are in April/May 2021 (with the 6 month time period).

There really isn't a whole lot of data out there yet. Also keep in mind, these case numbers are under-reported as many breakthrough cases - the person may not know they had it, and as such not get tested, so this does not add to the case count.

The hospitalization and death numbers should not be under-reported though as everyone in WA hospitals are tested for COVID every 7 days (for the most part that I know of) and vaccine status is asked on arrival to the hospital (both covid and flu).

There is a report out of WA state here:
https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Do...-tables/420-339-VaccineBreakthroughReport.pdfIt's clear that this data is just emerging. Dr Henley can also probably weigh in here, but you can see the curve on page 6 starts to accelerate around the end of June 2021.

On page 9 you can see that 87% of cases were symptomatic (which goes in line with my theory above, people get tested because they are feeling ill). Only 8% hospitalized while 92% were not hospitalized.
Page 10 lists the median age at death as 79 years old. There were 775 deaths in fully vaccinated patients out of 78,606 breakthrough cases. Out of these 775 cases, 488 had underlying conditions while 8 did not (and the rest are under investigation). What this tells me is that the rest under investigation had incomplete information on the death certificate and the Dept of Health is trying to verify this.

I will continue to look for more information and will update when I do.

Here's an interview with the developer of Australia's Covax-19 vaccine, Prof. Nikolai Petrovsky. The government has refused to support him but gave billions to the makers of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccines. He's obviously pro-vaccines as developing vaccines is his life’s work. ...But They Do Develop Vaccines (Nikolai Petrovsky - Everything YOU Need to Know About Covid-19 and the Vaccine)
It's very long, but well worth listening to. Some highlights are at approximately:
12 min -- is it a pandemic, what really happened in China, and could it have been avoided?
21 min –- media narrative, lies and misinformation
24 min –- mandates, broken health care system even before mandates
35.30 min –- how mRNA vaccines work/gene therapy repurposed to make a vaccine without the normal testing and why people are concerned, how AstraZeneca works, and how Covax-19 (a traditional vaccine) works
45 min –- side effects of the gene therapy vaccines-- ~20% suffer some
47 min –- how/why did governments approve them? Donald Trump’s role in the rapid rollout of the experimental vaccines without proper testing/side effects dismissed
53 min –- mandates/what’s in the contracts with companies like Pfizer? Other countries signed away rights to sovereign assets. Who accepts liability? There is no role ever for a vaccine mandate.
1:00 –- funding refused in Australia for Covax-19 even with proven track record in coronavirus vaccines (SARS and MERS). Government power-crazy and taxpayers considered to have no right to know how their money is spent; funding normally from the US but not for covid. Trump’s warp speed effort.
1:16 –- covax-19 approved and number 1 choice in Iran. Quoted protection numbers for Pfizer etc. only apply to original variant. Pfizer boosters every 4 weeks?
1:25 –- omicron variant and vaccinated spreading virus, new vaccine? Vaccination must be a choice. Mental health consequences of mandates. Mandates proven illegal soon? If not, they can mandate anything. Mandates don’t apply to government officials.
1:47 –- who are the real health advisors? Health narrative being run from overseas. Advisors on media – follow the money.
1:56 –- how you can get covax-19; clinical trials in Australia.
2:00 –- vaccinating children, decline in democracy and choice, comparison with Nazi Germany. Government wants us to feel alone.
2:30 –- corruption in science in Australia

(The interview is with John Drake, who is owner of the Drakes independent supermarket chains, well known in this part of the world.)
He's having to raise funds via GoFundMe to get his vaccine released in Australia, even though it's available in Iran and a number of other countries: Bring Covax-19 Vaccine back to Australia, organized by Sharen Petrovsky

Annnddd I heard it again twice tonight. Was at a family dinner and of course the vaxx was discussed. Husband says, well the vax keeps you out of the hospital. A cousin's wife says that covid is not so bad if you're vaxxed. I look at them both like they have two heads. How do they know that? They don't know!

Annnddd I heard it again twice tonight. Was at a family dinner and of course the vaxx was discussed. Husband says, well the vax keeps you out of the hospital. A cousin's wife says that covid is not so bad if you're vaxxed. I look at them both like they have two heads. How do they know that? They don't know!

They are sheep with a parrots mouth.

On unsocial media last year, everyone was a nurse and knew of 50 people that had died gasping on a ventilator. Most of them were family members they said. Entire generations wiped out. It’s why they had to blow off steam and do their tiktok dance routines. That was the year we were asked to donate board games and cards for the staff and the death rate ended up at one of the lowest for decades.

This year deaths by heart attacks, strokes and rare late stage cancers are off the charts, our paramedic friends say its awkward dropping off patients as the hospital cannot cope.
Both are leaving the NHS in February as will not get jabbed putting more strain on the system as thousands of other staff leave as well.

The set of vaccinations and now boosters in the middle is the cause.
Vaccinated is 4:1 (80%)
Deaths by ALL causes is vaccinated 7:1
(Information from DIL who is local hospital admin)

But lets blame the unvaccinated, constant media drivel and every time a medical person tells a story it's an unvaccinated person! And then you get told they changed the status of unvaccinated to anyone not up to date with jabs or within six weeks, blah blah blah.

“Former Australian Pro-Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Taking Second Shot of Pfizer Vaccine
1638792536945.jpeg

Ben Madgen announced on his Twitter account that he ended up in the emergency room on Wednesday night after taking the second shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

The doctor told him that having pericarditis is now common to teenage boys and young males after taking the Pfizer shot

“Ended up in the emergency room on Wednesday night after taking the 2nd Pfizer shot. Diagnosed with Pericarditis. The Dr. said this is now common after the Pfizer shot, especially with teenage boys and young males.”

AT LEAST HE HAD AN HONEST DOCTOR TAKING CARE OF HIM!

The subverted -- unable to process reality.

This is why the Communists took over our school system. Vladimir Lenin said if he was given 4 years of a child's life he would control their thoughts forever. Communism is all about making people crazy so they can be used as slaves.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov said they are incurable. Coincidentally, Severe Narcissism Disorder has the same characteristic behavior and is also incurable.

Ayn Rand warned us of this -- every day she was in America.

The virus starts and replicates well in the nasal passages. Therefore, killing it there is a real win and has shown to stop it in it’s tracks. So, if I ever develop a runny or clogged nose I take care of it instantly with 3oz of water and 1 teas Povidone iodine to gargle and spray (or use a Qtip for in the nose).

The above has been recommended by numerous doctors.

Latest posts

Back