To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Jenner is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC studios "The Walking Dead" . He was a virologist who worked at the Center for Disease Control and the husband of Candace. Jenner was the CDC's last surviving employee and took refuge in the facility during the outbreak.

Found you doc, hiding in the ICU.
Your obsession with me needs to stop, creeper.
Go post about something more constructive and if you don’t like me, put me on ignore like half the other people here. I don’t care - just go away and leave me alone. Don’t need your stalker type around.

Question I have not seen stats at all on...
There are many many fully vaxxed that are getting covid. One whole family (my doc and his family) and my cousin all had bad covid and were fully vaxxed. With boosters.
Everyone and I mean everyone that I know that has been vaxxed say that they did it because it will keep them out of the hospital if they get covid.
I really don't know if this is based on reality, or just a rumor someone started and everyone repeats. Why? Because most people that get covid are not even hospitalized.
So where are the stats to support this?

Your obsession with me needs to stop, creeper.
Go post about something more constructive and if you don’t like me, put me on ignore like half the other people here. I don’t care - just go away and leave me alone. Don’t need your stalker type around.
I was tempted to say something, but you’re a big girl and I knew you would handle him. 😀😀😀😀

I am not obsessed with you Jenner. I have met hundreds of people who are not what they claim to be.
You were asked to prove that you are a doctor as anyone can set up any user name.

Scammers always get upset when they get caught out or exposed.

Your blanket refusal to not look at any of the other facts and just keep parroting the same old government propoganda whilst claiming to be working 23hrs a day in ICU dealing with gadzillions of covid cases and cadavers everywhere is just bullshit.

Question I have not seen stats at all on...
There are many many fully vaxxed that are getting covid. One whole family (my doc and his family) and my cousin all had bad covid and were fully vaxxed. With boosters.
Everyone and I mean everyone that I know that has been vaxxed say that they did it because it will keep them out of the hospital if they get covid.
I really don't know if this is based on reality, or just a rumor someone started and everyone repeats. Why? Because most people that get covid are not even hospitalized.
So where are the stats to support this?
I will try and find some after I’m off shift on Monday night.
There are quite a few things I am trying to look into, but will be happy to do the same for this
Edited to add- my brother also sent me the link to the released Pfizer docs.
Haven’t had a chance to look into it but you bet I will

The first video is in english, the second is unfortunately in german...but you can still understand the pictures of the four persons who were NOT invaccinated and the four persons WHO WERE VACCINATED...their blood was placed under a special microscope and you can see the particles that look like glass, things which have "assembled" themselves into rechtangular squares, WORMS which have "hatched" out of what looks like EGGS and other anomalies....(( the whole test is questionable as NOBODY IS WEARING ANY GLOVES))) but the results are the same...
BTW: ungeimpft means "not vaxed" and geimpft means "clot-shot"
PROBAND; MEANS "TEST PERSON"
Healthy blood is small round forms and the clot-shot blood show many and much different contorted shapes.
Jump to minute about 10:20 to skip the talking and start watching the direct taking of blood samples to the microscope part and comparisons of the different shapes of the blood cells between the vaxxed and the purebloods.....
At minute 32:00 you can see the healthy blood is having problems and sticking together because of "electro-smog" from living too close to highpower electricity wires, sleeping too close to an internet router or living in highrise apartment with many cables and electricity running up the walls like a huge antenna. The comments from the dr. also says the test person has a vitamin B-12 deficit...
At minute 39:40, you can see the blood cells have a small spot in the middle and they look like little "targets", the comment is that the testperson has a problem with their liver being overloaded with something...also the "larger" cells show a vitamin B-12 deficit and the smaller cells show a iron deficit.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/hard...ppens-to-you-part-1-of-2_bH7SiIoNcX8hznB.html

Last edited:
The first video is in english, the second is unfortunately in german...but you can still understand the pictures of the four persons who were NOT invaccinated and the four persons WHO WERE VACCINATED...their blood was placed under a special microscope and you can see the particles that look like glass, things which have "assembled" themselves into rechtangular squares, WORMS which have "hatched" out of what looks like EGGS and other anomalies....(( the whole test is questionable as NOBODY IS WEARING ANY GLOVES))) but the results are the same...
BTW: ungeimpft means "not vaxed" and geimpft means "clot-shot"
PROBAND; MEANS "TEST PERSON"
Healthy blood is small round forms and the clot-shot blood show many and much different contorted shapes.
Jump to minute about 10:20 to skip the talking and start watching the direct taking of blood samples to the microscope part and comparisons of the different shapes of the blood cells between the vaxxed and the purebloods.....
At minute 32:00 you can see the healthy blood is having problems and sticking together because of "electro-smog" from living too close to highpower electricity wires, sleeping too close to an internet router or living in highrise apartment with many cables and electricity running up the walls like a huge antenna. The comments from the dr. also says the test person has a vitamin B-12 deficit...
At minute 39:40, you can see the blood cells have a small spot in the middle and they look like little "targets", the comment is that the testperson has a problem with their liver being overloaded with something...also the "larger" cells show a vitamin B-12 deficit and the smaller cells show a iron deficit.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/hard...ppens-to-you-part-1-of-2_bH7SiIoNcX8hznB.html

My German is a little tainted. My first teacher had a Lithuanian accent. My second teacher, a Ukrainian, recognized who my first teacher was and cut me slack. So I spoke with Lithuanian and Ukrainian influences.
30 years later, I honestly am drawing a blank with him. A word here or there.
And I used to wake up speaking fluid German When I was over tired. I used to be able to think in German.
Funny how you can lose it.

Your blanket refusal to not look at any of the other facts and just keep parroting the same old government propoganda whilst claiming to be working 23hrs a day in ICU dealing with gadzillions of covid cases and cadavers everywhere is just bullshit.
Categorically false.
In my discussions with her, every time I post an article about something, she reads it and then engages in a thoughtful discussion on the information. She may not agree, and if so she gives her reasons why.

Wife got third jab 2 days ago. She has been lethargic and her arm hurts like hell. She is too stubborn to go see the Doc. Hope she feels better soon.
I'm feeling fine thanks for asking.
Get her to a doctor now!!! It really could be something really bad!!!

Utah woman who developed neurological issues after her vaccine that had to learn how to walk and function again. But yet, still praises the vaccine. . . What is wrong with this cult worship mentality?

Stalin's gulags housed many people who insisted that if Stalin knew they were there, Stalin would release them. Some subverted people never wake up.

Latest posts

Back