To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DrJenner

In my country, two 17 year old girls died this week, both of whom had completed an apprenticeship in nursing at the same hospital. Both had recently been vaccinated against Corona for the second time, one died during the night, the other fell over and out.

I think you have to say that this is not normal and probably not a coincidence, this vaccination has very big risks and is in my view not more harmless than Corona.

Without vaccination, these two women would very certainly still be alive, I do not believe that this is a coincidence.
Our authorities and the hospital are currently doing everything to prevent this case from becoming public, there is extreme pressure on everyone who knows about it.

I can understand you when you say that going through Corona has its risks, that is so, but a vaccination program that results in such deaths must be urgently stopped, especially if the vaccine is not actually of much use.
Sorry, here it is already said that you have to get a new vaccination every 6 months, a vaccine that only lasts 6 months IS NOT WORTH IT.

I don't like to quote my own posts, but I wanted to let you know that the hospital responsible for the two 17 year old nurses who died in the same week has issued an info.

The hospital writes publicly that both 17 year old nurses died unexpectedly due to pre-existing conditions (in the same week) and that this is a sad coincidence.

It is completely perverse what is going on here and there are almost NO such coincidences, the idiots can write what you want.
It is all denied under pressure from politicians and authorities and there every means is right.
So what is not normal and testifies to incredible arrogance, the conflict comes closer every day.

I don't like to quote my own posts, but I wanted to let you know that the hospital responsible for the two 17 year old nurses who died in the same week has issued an info.

The hospital writes publicly that both 17 year old nurses died unexpectedly due to pre-existing conditions (in the same week) and that this is a sad coincidence.

It is completely perverse what is going on here and there are almost NO such coincidences, the idiots can write what you want.
It is all denied under pressure from politicians and authorities and there every means is right.
So what is not normal and testifies to incredible arrogance, the conflict comes closer every day.
Yet they don't disclose the "Pre Existing Condition"...clearly, the pre existing condition was the vaxx...

Report: The Fully Vaccinated Account for 81% of the COVID Deaths in the UK
1638100146481.jpeg

Their latest report, published Thursday November 25th covers data on infections, hospitalisations and deaths from Week 43 to Week 46 of 2021 (October 25th – November 21st).

The report reveals that there were 833,332 recorded Covid-19 cases, 9,094 Covid-19 hospitalisations and 3,700 Covid-19 deaths from October 25th to November 21st. Of these the unvaccinated accounted for 39% of all cases, 34% of all hospitalisations, and 19% of all deaths. Whilst the vaccinated accounted for 61% of all cases, 66% of all hospitalisations, and 81% of all deaths.”

😱 OMG! The death % difference between vaxxed and Pure Bloods is HUGE!!!

The clot-shot is doing exactly what it has done during testing -- makes you susceptible to Coronaviruses.

Frankly, I wonder if these "variants" are just more of the results of Fauci's Gain-Of-Function research. Perhaps they have several "strengths" in their arsenal.

Last edited:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ovid-19-transmission-vaccinated-unvaccinated/The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID response team published a study on medRxiv – a collaborative project jointly run by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Yale University, and BMJ, a global healthcare knowledge provider – concluded that there is no significant difference in transmission potential of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the COVID-19 “Delta variant” in federal prison during an outbreak between July to August 2021.

Dr. Jordan Peterson, a clinical psychologist shared this on his Twitter account :

The study showed that there is “no significant differences were detected in duration of RT-PCR positivity among fully vaccinated participants (median: 13 days) versus those not fully vaccinated (median: 13 days; p=0.50), or in duration of culture positivity (medians: 5 days and 5 days; p=0.29)” among the 95 eligible participants out of 190, of whom 78 were fully vaccinated and 17 were not fully vaccinated.

The findings showed that “prevention and mitigation measures should be applied without regard to vaccination status for persons in high-risk settings or those with significant exposures.”

In line 336 of the study, it states:

In this investigation, we found no statistically significant difference in transmission potential between vaccinated persons and persons who were not fully vaccinated. Therefore, our findings indicate that prevention and mitigation measures should be applied without regard to vaccination status for persons in high-risk settings or those with significant exposures. In congregate settings, and correctional and detention facilities in particular, post-exposure testing and quarantine remain essential tools to limit transmission when cases are identified, in addition to other recommended prevention measures. Our data add to a growing body of evidence characterizing transmission potential from vaccinated persons. Future studies of transmission potential from vaccinated persons with infection, incorporating similar laboratory-based markers as well as evidence of transmission from secondary attack rates and network analysis, may help to further describe the contributions of vaccinated persons in chains of transmission as the pandemic evolves and new variants emerge.
The study confirmed that vaccinated individuals are still at risk of widespread outbreaks when the virus is introduced into congregate settings, even when vaccination coverage is high.

The evidence that vaccinated persons can transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others suggests that there is continued risk of widespread outbreaks when the virus is introduced into congregate settings, even when vaccination coverage is high. In particular, because of the potential for rapid transmission and high prevalence of underlying health conditions in incarcerated populations, persons living or working in correctional facilities should quarantine after exposure to SARS-CoV-2, regardless of vaccination status.
Line 313 of the study states:

This report is subject to several limitations. Due to the small proportion of participants who were not fully vaccinated (17), statistical comparisons on the basis of vaccination status were underpowered, and negative findings reported here warrant cautious interpretation. To increase the sample size of this group, two partially vaccinated participants were included, potentially diluting the characteristics of unvaccinated participants. However, our conclusions did not change when analyses were performed excluding these two participants. Similarly, only four participants had known prior infection, of which a higher proportion occurred in those not fully vaccinated; therefore, these participants may appear to have slightly greater immunological protection than those without prior infection. On average, unvaccinated participants enrolled earlier in the outbreak and later in their course of infection than vaccinated participants; we utilized Turnbull estimation in survival analyses to account for the possibility of interval censoring in this population. All symptom data was self-reported and collected at the end of the specimen collection period, which may have impacted the accuracy of participants’ recall related to the date of symptom onset.
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed but the same authors published a similar report on Delta variant infections among incarcerated persons in a Federal Prison — Texas, July–August 2021 with similar findings posted on theCDC website.

At this point, there is enough evidence that the so-called vaccines, aren't working.

But the subverted minds knew the masks didn't work, too. For them, it's not about this virus -- it's about their hatred of everyone and everything. They want bad things to happen to people.

This is what happens when you leftists run your schools. Everyone gets trained in "critical theory" -- which teaches kids to criticize everything. Now they're moving toward the next phase of criticizing. This time it's to start race wars.

I'm sure leftists are literally amazed that their plans have gone so well. We have let them run our schools, cheat in our elections, release dangerous criminals, and sue to stop anything they don't like. It's no wonder they consider us unworthy to live -- we don't ever fight back. It's hard to tell the difference between someone being a coward and someone being virtuous. It provides great cover for the coward and even lets them take the "high ground" in any debate.

It's all phony of course. Leftists attacking our society while we do nothing, is the same as not engaging in self-defense. The left has managed to trick us all into thinking that by standing by and watching the destruction, we're the better people.

We are the epitome of "good people standing by and watching evil".

My husband just told me he is going for his booster.

I asked him not to do it. Told him I want to be on the record as asking him not to. We shall see.

Make sure his life insurance is paid and covers experimental drugs.

I'm chiming in here because I have a job that normally requires me to travel..I thank God a stop has been put to my travel requirement since early 2020...and I can work remotely from home...I get paid a very good salary. I am against getting the vaccine and agree Fauci is a liar and arrogant SOB, as is Biden...Fauci's latest statement "I am science" is laughable...
To each his own as far as opinions about vaccine but I personally am extremely worried IF/When they (my company/employer) lift the travel requirements for the work I do and I have to make decision to lose my job or get the vaccine to allow me to travel....
Illegals are entering our country by droves AND being helped to do so by our government UNVETTED and bringing the virus along with other (much worse) dismay to our country...
I can get a covid test no problem...let me make my own decision about vaccine...
Latest news "New variant, no cause for panic" says Biden....Really??? What's next in the line of vaccines, then extra boosters, etc...When will it end?

I'm chiming in here because I have a job that normally requires me to travel..I thank God a stop has been put to my travel requirement since early 2020...and I can work remotely from home...I get paid a very good salary. I am against getting the vaccine and agree Fauci is a liar and arrogant SOB, as is Biden...Fauci's latest statement "I am science" is laughable...
To each his own as far as opinions about vaccine but I personally am extremely worried IF/When they (my company/employer) lift the travel requirements for the work I do and I have to make decision to lose my job or get the vaccine to allow me to travel....
Illegals are entering our country by droves AND being helped to do so by our government UNVETTED and bringing the virus along with other (much worse) dismay to our country...
I can get a covid test no problem...let me make my own decision about vaccine...
Latest news "New variant, no cause for panic" says Biden....Really??? What's next in the line of vaccines, then extra boosters, etc...When will it end?
It will never end with Democrats in charge. They will continue to use this virus to benefit them as long as they can which will include the 2022 mid term elections and if they can extend it to include the 2024.

86NiWSu.jpg

Last edited:
True! I hope I am wrong but I thought from last presidential election...Dems will win by "hook or crook" they are above nothing! I felt when they do take back control (which we know they did), we have seen the last of the republic as we know it...
Fast forward, as of today talking about the never ending covid in press conference..Biden still had to bring up Trumps name in the equation...and Biden has done nothing to get a handle on this issue or anything else for that matter...and Fauci is still getting air time! I don't expect I'll be transmitting covid and if I die and my death is likely falsely attributed to covid..not gonna hear me say.."I should have got the shot"...
That said, I go on the record to say my partner has had the vaccine and booster...he is totally against the dems and their BS but at the same time, he has multiple health issues and afraid to go against his doctors advice... It is his choice that I respect..as well as others that don't agree with me.

True! I hope I am wrong but I thought from last presidential election...Dems will win by "hook or crook" they are above nothing! I felt when they do take back control (which we know they did), we have seen the last of the republic as we know it...
Fast forward, as of today talking about the never ending covid in press conference..Biden still had to bring up Trumps name in the equation...and Biden has done nothing to get a handle on this issue or anything else for that matter...and Fauci is still getting air time! I don't expect I'll be transmitting covid and if I die and my death is likely falsely attributed to covid..not gonna hear me say.."I should have got the shot"...
That said, I go on the record to say my partner has had the vaccine and booster...he is totally against the dems and their BS but at the same time, he has multiple health issues and afraid to go against his doctors advice... It is his choice that I respect..as well as others that don't agree with me.
I may not be willing to take the vaxx myself, but along with my own mom and sis with a few kids, I will always support a free decision,. His choice and can only pray for the best out come.

Latest posts

Back