time to reintroduce myself..............I am the Tartan Warrior

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
I have been a member of this site for just over a month, and in that time ive met some truly amazing people, and ive struck up some good friendships with some of you. I have learned a heck of a lot of stuff and hopefully I have imparted a few pearls of wisdom

More power to you all Mike

Is that the sauce you dunk fish in. Just joking Brave heart." Oai fawit and you may doi . Go home and you will leeuv. But how meany AF you when you ar old lying on yar beds won't look bock for wan chonce at FREEDOM!!!!!!!

I bet Mike wears a kilt on occasion Bill. :p

Glad to have you here Mike.

Here's one for Mike. One of my favorites to belt out while I'm working in the kitchen.

I do have a Kilt as it happens I have a Black watch regimental Kilt which was my dads regiment when he was in the forces, and my Clan is the McDonald of the isles there are three tartans in the McDonald range the dress McDonald, the Hunting McDonald and the Lord of the Isles

I have been a member of this site for just over a month, and in that time ive met some truly amazing people, and ive struck up some good friendships with some of you. I have learned a heck of a lot of stuff and hopefully I have imparted a few pearls of wisdom

More power to you all Mike
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back