This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I light the starter inside the tins. Too lazy to transfer and I have a lot of empty tins, LOL. The tins are kept in zip lock bags just in case but so far no leakage. The lids screw down very tightly but I don't store them in my truck, during the summer months. Vaseline cotton balls are stored in the truck, inside zip lock bags. During the summer months, everything will meltdown inside stored in the tuck, even us humans. 120 degrees will take it's toll. LOL.

I'll have to stop throwing away my lint. Sounds like a good time.
Tomorrow my mom and I are going around to local farms to pick up some squash, apples and other items to can. My garden was in a sad state this year with big beautiful tomato bushes and no tomatoes! Squash didn't grow, but I got a ton of cukes.
I want to get one of those huge crocks to make pickles
The wife has 2 crocks for fermenting, 1 large and 1 medium size. So far I'm not too happy with the pickles that I made in them.

got to do it the Mennonite way - all hydraulic power with a gas engine for the hydraulic pump
If I use a generator to run the setup I'd buy a power hammer. I've got plenty of generators around here.
That may come down the road but for now it would just be a forge, anvil and hammer.

Since it's rainy and wet here, I decided to do some inventory and organizing.
Decided to place my newer, covid related meds in their own place sobthw famiky can find them if they decide to trust me and use them.

Latest posts

Back