This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiden is going to lock it all down, potentially causing mass shortages and ending delivery. Make sure you have emergency goods like Israeli bandages and CELOX blood clotting powder, individual gauze, super glue.... Maybe go to the Goodwill and buy some crutches.. Be safe! Buckle up, friends.

We are doing well with the full pantry and 3 freezers. Half a píg frozen, some smoked, another half in Feb and making smoked sausages with most. The garden is tilled, seeds are ready, early potatoes in two buckets, the well needs to be topped off because of little rain. We will need to prime it before the electric pump can pull water. Spare pump ready, both generators, spare car battery full on the solar panel, fuel and oil for the chainsaw today, 2 new chains, 3 axes sharpened, 4 hatchets sharpened, more wood cut and stacked. New pig pen finished and 2 pigs in it from the neighbor who has little money, maybe we can or should buy them from him...only missing chickens...

Did a haul from the Amish Menno store this afternoon. I like that store because it's owned by a menno lady right down the street. Good prices on canned and dry goods. I'll be repackaging lots tomorrow.
A new amish store just set up in our little town, in a small building on a local farm. My cousin and I will be checking that out tomorrow, as well as the local thrift store. Probably not groceries at the new store, but dry goods.

Hello all, today I was going to work in the garden, but that's not gonna happen today even though the sun is out alittle bit it is windy and very cold out today. So today my wife and I decided to go do some shopping we first had hit the dollar store so we could re-load up on more soap, hand soap, shampoos, body wash, deodorant, etc and other $1. The dollar store is a great place to get items cheap.

The 2nd trip was to our local grocery store I work at. We had picked up alot of canned foods, coffee and multiple drink mixes and toiletries in case people go into panic mode and start bulk buying it all up.

And as of now our pantry and kitchen are very well socked and organized. I had added a couple more shelfs in the pantry

Found a 51 year old woman living with a 55 year old man in a 30 year old 21 ft camper trailer near the Donau where we were walking with the dog...she has only one tooth left, no running water or toilet or electricity or heating...he has been her boyfriend for 35 years and lost his leg to frostbite last month...she is taking care of him in this situation where they have lived since their house burned down 5 years ago and they had no insurance for it...
My wife and I spoke to her for a bit and asked if we could help. She only asked for a few candles to heat and for light, a few AA batteries for their little radio and a couple of cans of food that they could cook on a little butane stove...We went shopping for TP, batteries, cans of food, fruit, bread, chips, beer, dish soap, kleenex and kitchen towels, candles, soft meat in cans and some fruit...that was the most wonderful feeling to be able to have so much to give without any loss. They have to live on about $75 monthly in this old trailer and will never be able to prep. My God, are we blessed....Gary

70%? more like 90%, and probably 99%, dont forget over here preppers amount to less than 1% of the total population, going by what I read online most people in the UK are more worried about their summer holidays than putting something back for "a rainy day"!!
thats why I gave up on most people long ago.

Found a 51 year old woman living with a 55 year old man in a 30 year old 21 ft camper trailer near the Donau where we were walking with the dog...she has only one tooth left, no running water or toilet or electricity or heating...he has been her boyfriend for 35 years and lost his leg to frostbite last month...she is taking care of him in this situation where they have lived since their house burned down 5 years ago and they had no insurance for it...
My wife and I spoke to her for a bit and asked if we could help. She only asked for a few candles to heat and for light, a few AA batteries for their little radio and a couple of cans of food that they could cook on a little butane stove...We went shopping for TP, batteries, cans of food, fruit, bread, chips, beer, dish soap, kleenex and kitchen towels, candles, soft meat in cans and some fruit...that was the most wonderful feeling to be able to have so much to give without any loss. They have to live on about $75 monthly in this old trailer and will never be able to prep. My God, are we blessed....Gary
You Mr. Gary are an example of a servant. May God bless this deat couple and May God bless you and your beloved. ~Lindy

"the Donau" is another name for the Danube which is what most people call it here. So I am going to assume you are in Southern Germany or Austria. This means that couple is pretty damn cold right now. Here "homeless people" mean drug bums living under tarps but I see in this instance these people really do need help and did not deserve the hand dealt them. You and your wife did good work helping them.

Talking about the homeless but not the decent kind, its estimated that over 30,000 Roma beggars, muggers and pick pockets , plus a good number of Albanian drug gangbangers, and other eastern Europeans arrived here in recent years and are a crime tsunami in the UK. EU membership, NATO and anything other than trade with Europe has been very bad for the UK.

Just ordered 2000 .22 calibre hunting pellets for my air rifles, 15.89 and 18 grain JSB and AA
Trying to find a UK source for the CRKT CEO Flipper 7097 knife, i want two for my formal attire.

Latest posts

Back