Must Read This is the next suprise China has for us.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, it's not stupid at all. Nothing is certain. The most devastating things that have happened to people is what they believed could never happen. To think otherwise, when you have history to learn from, now that's stupid!

I‘ve read that an EMP would not be met with a nuclear attack. I have also read that there are ways to do them where our government would not know who did it. Just for the record, my questions were sincere and not meant to cause anger...

I‘ve read that an EMP would not be met with a nuclear attack. I have also read that there are ways to do them where our government would not know who did it. Just for the record, my questions were sincere and not meant to cause anger...

Your correct, not all EMP are by a nuclear weapon, just the most devastating ones. Yes some could make it difficult to prove who actually to retaliate against. That's was uncalled for and ignorant to call you stupid.

can I ask you a question?

just how stupid are you? - any country explodes a nuke above the US is getting nailed to the floor - PERMANENTLY
I’ve read Georgia’s message multiple times and can’t see any reason for you to react with “just how stupid are you?” My experience with this group is that questions are always welcomed and assholes are not. FYI.

A HEMP (High-altitude EMP) device is well within their capabilities (you only need a small pure fission A-Bomb), can be deployed clandestinely and with plausible deniability (wasn't us, it must have been that crazy Kim who done it), will yield very high return for the investment, and can cripple the US energy infrastucture for years. If you think the "unrest" from the BLM riots are a problem, you ain't seen nothin' compared to the fallout from wide scale blackouts!

All they have to do is launch a satellite into a geosynchronous orbit (low earth orbit is not high enough for a HEMP) which then releases the device ("oops a meteoroid broke off one of our solar panels" 😇) which falls into a decaying orbit. It will be far far away from the satellite when it detonates. And it will be indistinguishable from space junk on radar.

Will they do it? They have to know that their own satellites will be damaged, so it's no small decision to make. And if they still have hopes of continuing to tap into the US consumer market for their goods, that will be severely hampered by an economic crash. Are they crazy enough to do it? Hell yeah!

A HEMP (High-altitude EMP) device is well within their capabilities (you only need a small pure fission A-Bomb), can be deployed clandestinely and with plausible deniability (wasn't us, it must have been that crazy Kim who done it), will yield very high return for the investment, and can cripple the US energy infrastucture for years. If you think the "unrest" from the BLM riots are a problem, you ain't seen nothin' compared to the fallout from wide scale blackouts!

All they have to do is launch a satellite into a geosynchronous orbit (low earth orbit is not high enough for a HEMP) which then releases the device ("oops a meteoroid broke off one of our solar panels" 😇) which falls into a decaying orbit. It will be far far away from the satellite when it detonates. And it will be indistinguishable from space junk on radar.

Will they do it? They have to know that their own satellites will be damaged, so it's no small decision to make. And if they still have hopes of continuing to tap into the US consumer market for their goods, that will be severely hampered by an economic crash. Are they crazy enough to do it? Hell yeah!

Now playing devils advocate. What make anybody think we don't have the same setup flying around the world OR that other countries also don't have the same setup. We go dark and then all the world goes dark. Just like the virus, China got it and then it spread to the rest of the world. Misery loves company and I am willing to bet there are plans (known to all) for worldwide HEMP retaliation if any major nation is attacked. The big bet, does any nation think they can recover and rebuild faster than the USA? Would we come back online first and then decide to remove our foreign competition, once and for all? That is the big bet. Japan and Germany learned the hard way. We have the natural resources, we have the knowledge and we are a mean, nasty bunch when aggravated.

Problem is, we have previously figured NK was the most likely to deploy a HEMP against us. But they hardly have any electricity for us to knock out, LOL.
iu

Problem is, we have previously figured NK was the most likely to deploy a HEMP against us. But they hardly have any electricity for us to knock out, LOL.
iu

We would knock out everybody, every nation. Then the race to recovery would be on. We wipe out all communist nations and of course they will wipe out all western nations and all the other nations will get hammered just for good measure. We all get to hit the reset button and start rebuilding again. The nations that rebuild first, will control the world. Place your bets Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to spin the wheel and where the ball stops, nobody knows.

Now playing devils advocate. What make anybody think we don't have the same setup flying around the world OR that other countries also don't have the same setup. We go dark and then all the world goes dark. Just like the virus, China got it and then it spread to the rest of the world. Misery loves company and I am willing to bet there are plans (known to all) for worldwide HEMP retaliation if any major nation is attacked. The big bet, does any nation think they can recover and rebuild faster than the USA? Would we come back online first and then decide to remove our foreign competition, once and for all? That is the big bet. Japan and Germany learned the hard way. We have the natural resources, we have the knowledge and we are a mean, nasty bunch when aggravated.

It is believed by many analysts that the EMP would be followed by terrorists attacks and non official government forces.

It is believed by many analysts that the EMP would be followed by terrorists attacks and non official government forces.

How do the terrorist plan to move about? How do they plan to communicate? Where will they get their, food, water and how will they deal with the sanitation? During the grid down, who would want to chance moving about, with a few million armed and terrified folks. I think many of the analysts need to take a better / longer look. Who or what are the terrorist going to attack? Everything would already be shut down? The terrorist and non-official forces will have to fight off the looter, gang members and desperate / scared people.

can I ask you a question?

just how stupid are you? - any country explodes a nuke above the US is getting nailed to the floor - PERMANENTLY
that was uncalled for,,,,,,I could go off on you and give you shit every time I saw you on here but you are just not worth the effort

Yeah, I saw who it was aimed at.
Sheesh.

I have to say that this group is nothing short of Amazing! They are a tight knit group who have no problem with deep conversations and disagreeing with one another. They do have issue with name calling. And rightfully so. I am honored to be accepted here. Yes, they have put me back in line when I got too emotional with my wording a time or two. For which I am Grateful! Boards where people do name call and say ugly things to one another can’t hold a candle to this fine group of Preppers!

US Doctrine is an EMP attack is the same as a nuclear strike, it wouldn't be just an retaliatory EMP response, it would invoke a Triad response. Only 3 countries are capable of HEMP, US, Russia and China and only 2 countries are capable of a tactical Triad attack/response, the US and Russia

As part of the US Triad we have 14 Ohio-class Boomer with each carrying 24 SLBM, since the US restarted the MIRVs program no body knows how many SLBMs are MIRV upgraded.

SLBM (Submarine-launched ballistic missile)
MIRV (Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle) 14 nuclear warheads on a single missile (US MIRVs)

Each Boomer stays out submerged for 77 days somewhere in the world, even the President doesn't know where his boomers are at, we could have 3, 5 or 10 out to sea at any given time. Rest assured, if a HEMP is exploded over the US the first retaliatory strike is coming from a Boomer and it won't be an EMP.

Last edited:
US Doctrine is an EMP attack is the same as a nuclear strike, it wouldn't be just an retaliatory EMP response, it would invoke a Triad response. Only 3 countries are capable of HEMP, US, Russia and China and only 2 countries are capable of a tactical Triad attack/response, the US and Russia

As part of the US Triad we have 14 Ohio-class Boomer with each carrying 24 SLBM, since the US restarted the MIRVs program no body knows how many SLBMs are MIRV upgraded.

SLBM (Submarine-launched ballistic missile)
MIRV (Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle) 14 nuclear warheads on a single missile (US MIRVs)

Each Boomer stays out submerged for 77 days somewhere in the world, even the President doesn't know where his boomers are at, we could have 3, 5 or 10 out to sea at any given time. Rest assured, if a HEMP is exploded over the US the first retaliatory strike is coming from a Boomer and it won't be an EMP.

This is a lot to absorb. So these Boomers are out there with multiple nuclear weapons they will automatically fire? What can they take out? Knowing and understanding a little about our ability to strike back makes me feel better. Still don’t understand why the Chinese have HEMPs linked with Cyber War...

Latest posts

Back