Must Read This is the next suprise China has for us.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Many intelligence agencies believe China will soon launch a suprise attack on on the US and Taiwan with a super EMP. They have over a million of there agents working and going to universities already here ready to sabotage our infrastructure. Here is a government report worth reading.

https://www.scribd.com/document/466...Yllv9aKaB0k5vW0D1H4dqKfEMGvvOmIUJ9ZOXoKBx7Ly7

For many reason, I just don't see an EMP attack. The response would be MAD. Just that simple, no winners, no victors, just a planetary waste land.

For many reason, I just don't see an EMP attack. The response would be MAD. Just that simple, no winners, no victors, just a planetary waste land.
Are you sure about that? What makes you so sure our military would destroy the planet with nukes? I dont believe they would.

No we would not destroy the planet, all the other countries jumping in would ensure total destruction. We counter China, N Korea fires off, then the U.K. Fires off, then Russia, Pakistan and India. Everybody that has nukes, also has old enemies. so they will all take the opportunity to settle old scores. How many nukes will it take to end the world? All the nations want to control the world but there has to be a world worth controlling left. A giant glass ball is not too appealing.

What I read in this report is that China is talking and planning (a lot!) about using EMPs, not nukes. They without a doubt consider it part of their ongoing cyber war on us.

“Taiwan’s military analysts agree with the People’s Republic of China that, “The EMP attack scenario presents the only attack option that meets the demand for making the first, paralyzing strike of a war, paving the way for the other troops to attack Taiwan.” According to a briefing from Taiwan’s Military College of National Defense University titled “Electromagnetic Pulse Attack and Defense” the People’s Republic of China:...

I must say that everyone needs to take this threat SERIOUSLY and plan accordingly. We are Preppers! Never take an adversary lightly.

Just my humble opinion.

NOBODY but NOBODY is just making an EMP attack on the US or any other country - minutes prior EMP attack to blind the US missile detection centers & NORAD - YES - but a full strength nuke attack would follow - because the US would be launching in retaliation ...

and no terrorist group with a nuke for EMPing would waste it on such an attack - they'd want an instant body count to boast about before they die ....

an EMP is the least of our SHTF problems ...

NOBODY but NOBODY is just making an EMP attack on the US or any other country - minutes prior EMP attack to blind the US missile detection centers & NORAD - YES - but a full strength nuke attack would follow - because the US would be launching in retaliation ...

and no terrorist group with a nuke for EMPing would waste it on such an attack - they'd want an instant body count to boast about before they die ....

an EMP is the least of our SHTF problems ...

Can I ask you some questions? Did you read in this report how many times the Chinese referred to EMPs to go along with their Cyber Warfare? How they stated it was part of it? Would we really nuke them or just EMP them?

Not ever being in the military or anything along those lines I have absolutely no clue.

In MHO, an EMP attack would be considered a Nuclear attack and we would fire all out nukes. Even if a country was able to launch an EMP attack undetected, our sub's would launch. There is a reason it is referred to as MAD..

Can I ask you some questions? Did you read in this report how many times the Chinese referred to EMPs to go along with their Cyber Warfare? How they stated it was part of it? Would we really nuke them or just EMP them?

Not ever being in the military or anything along those lines I have absolutely no clue.

can I ask you a question?

just how stupid are you? - any country explodes a nuke above the US is getting nailed to the floor - PERMANENTLY

just how stupid are you? - any country explodes a nuke above the US is getting nailed to the floor - PERMANENTLY

Hey, it's not stupid at all. Nothing is certain. The most devastating things that have happened to people is what they believed could never happen. To think otherwise, when you have history to learn from, now that's stupid!

I was sincere with my questions. Not sure why you have reacted by calling names. I did want to know what you thought. Guess you don’t take questions well.

Latest posts

Back