This is Mexico...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Maybe you all know about Mexico's situation in this times. Sadly it is a very violent country since 15 years ago. I live in Mexico City and I have yo say that it is safer than the rest of my country.

My concern is about experimenting social disturbes and food shortage in my area, that is the main reason a became a prepper since some time ago. I think reading your experiences and knowledge may help me increase my skills... Thank you all.

Rick

(I hope my english is good enough)

Do you know of any other safe areas that are lower population? We have all heard about the dangerous areas but surly there are some other secure parts of the country

Do you know of any other safe areas that are lower population? We have all heard about the dangerous areas but surly there are some other secure parts of the country
Yes there are some... Maybe in Oaxaca state. Thats where I would like to be... the thing is there are no job oportunities there (or anywhere) during the Covid crisis. I used to live in the Oaxacan coast when I was young and it is a beautiful safe place.

Latest posts

Back