This is HUGE.. Virtual FDA meeting proves the vaccine KILLS MORE THAN IT SAVES!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OUTSTANDING POST, @spazatak

We need to get Americans truly WOKE! The left is irking many of their own, including celebrities with millions of followers; mostly young. The left is digging their own graves. I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks Helen Back and agreed.
Ive been posting the crap out of this everywhere I can, even facebook who shadow banned me I think. Screw zuckerburg, and how can FB deny what was said at a virtual FDA meeting! Then again, allot of good people have gotten the inoculation.. But that was their choice, as its is ours to not get the gene therapy shot..

Spread the word! And things ARE looking up lately I pray.

242166400_4317365401693509_4074731718564412301_n.jpg

I'm reading a book right now about a man made virus that was purposely released on the world. In this book the government has mandated testing on everyone, forced isolation and internment of those that survived the infection. I see many similarities to what has taken place during the covid BS. This book was written over 10 years ago. In this book the virus has a 95% death rate.

“Former NFL Player Uche Nwaneri Who Called to Jail Unvaccinated Dies Suddenly at 38​

1672756165919.png

..An autopsy that was performed by the Tippecanoe County Office of the Coroner on Monday revealed that there were no signs of foul play.

Uche may have died from an “enlarged heart with sudden heart failure,” as stated by the coroner in their preliminary report.”

https://thepulse.one/2022/12/12/aut...pectedly-within-days-of-covid-19-vaccination/
"What’s interesting about these specific cases, as the paper points out, is that all cases lacked significant coronary heart disease, acute or chronic manifestations of ischaemic heart disease, manifestations of cardiomyopathy or other signs of a pre-existing, clinically relevant heart disease. Therefore there were no pre-existing cardiac conditions that these people were already suffering from. They had healthy hearts."​

We just found out a friend of ours, died in there sleep last night. She was double jabbed. 67 cancer surviver. That's the second friend, 4th person we know that died suddenly since Christmas.

I am so sorry you’ve lost another friend. It has to be mentally exhausting and painful. 🙏

Latest posts

Back