this guy seems to have the right idea....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready4Nukes

Reaction score
A friend told me about a site where this guy who blogs about all things survival / prep. He is a little out there, and it seems apparent that either he doesn't use spell-check, or he hasn't passed the 2nd grade. However, he has a lot of good ideas about different things to stock up on I would have never otherwise considered until I read his site.

Again, take it with a grain of salt...sift through the crazy to find the brilliance.

The site is http://destinydisaster.com

Hope some of you are able to glean some good ideas from it!

Not to offend Dew drinkers, but soda has become the "sheeple" drink.
Other wise we still would beable to get a bottle of soda for less than a
buck.
None of that crap on his page is worth preserving after a shtf event.
YEAH would be nice to have something sweet, but other than personal
preference or barter item, holds no value
SEEK a prepper and I can guarantee you they have enough sugar to
keep you happy for a long time.
Looks like a joke page to me, or at least someone who has their survival
priorities wrong

Nothing better than sharing an ice cold Mountian Dew with Jessica while listening to Slipknot ....................empty cans are good for plinking !

just like other sodas..dew will go bad as well after a time..thats why i wont stock up on any sodas more then i already do..a half case of soda last me a month to month half..id be drinking soda gone bad by the time i got to my 4th or 5th case

A friend told me about a site where this guy who blogs about all things survival / prep. He is a little out there, and it seems apparent that either he doesn't use spell-check, or he hasn't passed the 2nd grade. However, he has a lot of good ideas about different things to stock up on I would have never otherwise considered until I read his site.

Again, take it with a grain of salt...sift through the crazy to find the brilliance.

The site is http://destinydisaster.com

Hope some of you are able to glean some good ideas from it!
yea rofl that guy is an idiot! he has years worth a dews that will go bad in the first year , plus he thinks that there is enough water in dew to keep him hydrated and it will for a short time till the salt/corn syrup and the rest of the crap in it starts giving him kidney stones and slowly kills him.

On his site:
"I don’t mind if some fine ladys come over for a nightcap, but lets take it slow ladys, Im not ready to seddle down just yet. So after babes come over and The Magic Happens™ I need a safe way to send them home"
OMGoodness! By the sounds of it, he won't be around for very long. . . I am not going to be book marking that blog
Oh and his 'you can make water out off ice cubes', really? Who would have thought that one would actually happen??

Latest posts

Back