Third Largest US Chicken Producer Runs Out Of Chicken Wings

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a large Perdue chicken plant about 35 minutes away. I m now seeing ads in the paper and a large billboard saying that they are starting at $17 an hour with a $2000.00 sign up bonus. They usually employ Guatemalans.

During the next MAGA Administration, E-Verify should be mandatory for every job in America.

tenor.gif

don’t give sniffing joe any ideas, he will start snorting old people and not just little kids. Lol

That is it!
That is why they are making him still wear the mask, despite him being vaccinated and everyone around him being vaccinated.
They do not want to give him a "Creepy Joe," opportunity/moment.

Boneless chicken wings have always confused me. There's no boneless chickens.
I don't get the big whoop de doo over wings. It's the sauce that you're loving, there's not much meat on a wing. Drumsticks were 99 cents a lb, wings were $3 a lb. I bought drumstricks and put wing sauce on them.

I don't get the big whoop de doo over wings. It's the sauce that you're loving, there's not much meat on a wing. Drumsticks were 99 cents a lb, wings were $3 a lb. I bought drumstricks and put wing sauce on them.
I do that too.

I always make, what I call Hot! Legs
Its much cheaper.

Our Boar's Head guy told us Tuesday that there is a national shortage on chicken. . Think it Is due more to the fact they can't get employees to process. But $17 an hour along with $2000 is just insane.
That's the idea. If the producers claim that they can't get anyone to work for $17/hr, they get to import workers from south of the Border legally. E Verify is the same scam. Farms and other businesses can hire illegals and if they get caught they claim that E Verify didn't flag them as illegal, or that the system wasn't working. The millionaires who own the processing plants see thousands of illegals streaming over the border and they see dollar signs.

Latest posts

Back