Think of this

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said, gangs cause problems, and that includes gangs of all ethnicities.

Certain white residents in majority-white nations yell about crimes committed by non-white residents while ignoring exactly the same crimes being committed by white residents. For example, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon bellowing about Muslim paedophiles while saying not a peep about white and/or Christian paedophiles. He doesn't give a toss about the children or about paedophilia or other criminal activity; he just hates people of colour and thrives on hatred, misery, fear and nostalgic dreams of a Golden Age that never existed.

Anyway, hello Stephen, from another UK prepper! My recommendations are to prepare for hard times while actively working to make them less likely, to learn practical and thrifty skills, and to learn how to remain kind and good-hearted without becoming a pushover.
I like your outlook.

Here in the U.S., white nationalists like to push the idea the black men are more likely to be rapists, while conveiniently ignoring the proven fact that the vast majority of serial killers are white men.

I like your outlook.

Here in the U.S., white nationalists like to push the idea the black men are more likely to be rapists, while conveiniently ignoring the proven fact that the vast majority of serial killers are white men.

Unfortunately, it's much easier (and more convenient) to see flaws in 'them' than in 'us', however those two groups are defined.

I like your outlook.

Incorrect Kevin. All you’ve exposed is the media’s bias toward villainizing white males. (Ps Kevin! How dare you make me defend white males!!!!) The media simply does not cover the black serial killers. And that they are a greater number than their population in the USA. (I can’t believe you’re making me make this point )
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white?amp
It is simply not factual that the profile of the white male being the most common perpetrator of serial crimes is some how the standard.
http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Please don’t make me defend the evil white male again.

Interesting; Serial Killers by Country (EU was counted as one) Doesn't mean anything to this discussion, I just found it interesting is all.

EU 5.15% of the world's population @ a 23.54 ratio

US 4.35% of the world's population @ a 15.53 ratio

Almost a statistical tie but the nod still goes to the EU for the most serial killings statistically.

Incorrect Kevin. All you’ve exposed is the media’s bias toward villainizing white males. (Ps Kevin! How dare you make me defend white males!!!!) The media simply does not cover the black serial killers. And that they are a greater number than their population in the USA. (I can’t believe you’re making me make this point )
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white?amp
It is simply not factual that the profile of the white male being the most common perpetrator of serial crimes is some how the standard.
http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Please don’t make me defend the evil white male again.
I didn't check the links you provided (out of laziness, I'm tired), but if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.

Even so, there is tbe perception that the majority of serial killers are white men, so I can still stand by my original statement if I just add that it's a perception, and white nationalists don't address this perception.

I was simply pointing out a subtle form of the double-standard that one often encounters in racists.

The media simply does not cover the black serial killers. And that they are a greater number than their population in the USA. (I can’t believe you’re making me make this point )

Thank you for that link, as Dr Bonn helpfully sets out the racist bias that leads to what he calls the myth that all serial killers are white men.

1. Most serial murderer victims are of the same race as the killers.
  2. News media tend to report far more on white victims than POC victims, 'send[ing] a message that white victims [...] are more important and deserve more consideration than racial minority victims.'
  3. As a result, white killers are also disproportionately highlighted in news reporting.
Racism, so deeply embedded, so horribly fascinating and so damn stupid that it even manages to undermine its own narrative while trumpeting it.

Last edited:
Man, how about it has nothing to do with racism!!!! I think it’s awfully racist to always skew things towards it. That makes you clearly biased and not towards “equality”. Whites are not the enemy, blacks are not the enemy, Latinos are not the enemy, your thought process is.

Man, how about it has nothing to do with racism!!!! I think it’s awfully racist to always skew things towards it. That makes you clearly biased and not towards “equality”. Whites are not the enemy, blacks are not the enemy, Latinos are not the enemy, your thought process is.

I agree, people's status should not be defined by skin colour, and thought processes are very often unhelpful. Racism is one thought process that manifests in both overt and subtle damaging practices, most importantly to those subjected to it and also to those who perpetrate it.

Many people do define by skin colour and it doesn't help matters to ignore it when it happens. This particular trope - 'serial killers are white men' - has a lot to do with racism. Examining the evils, inconsistencies and, in this case, stupidities of racism is one way of contributing to its eventual eradication.

To someone else, with different beliefs, Brent your the "general masses".

So am I. Although I don't place myself above anybody, I have no problems accepting that I'm right there in the middle of the mass.

I don't get it. It's ok for some races to be pro "their side", but not whites.

I accept that everyone is going to be a bit more comfortable around others who look, talk, and hopefully think a bit like them.

Racism doesn't mean rushing off to find someone to drag behind a truck.

It means caring about others like me more than others not so much like me. I like white, Christianity based, Western culture.

Seems weird to me that enjoying my own culture means I must harbor some deep hatred of everything else.

That ain't the case. I love other races and cultures. To visit.

It sucks that so many of the places I went over the years were westernized. Great that they now have running water and better health care opportunities, but I don't want the world to be a monoculture.

Ah well. It is what it is. As long as everyone here can talk about politics, religion, and belief systems, and still talk about prepping, no harm no foul.

I couldn't care less about skin color either. My son is half Japanese, I was married to a (gorgeous) black lady.

But Hiroko's family didn't ever call me a "gaijin" and Wendy's family didn't smoke blunts and do drive by shootings and sling dope, so we got along well.

Pride and expectations of adherance to the social contract aren't racist, IMO.

Too much time is wasted talking about racism. People are what they are, get over it. I couldn't care less if someone dislikes me based on my skin color. I've got a lot more important things to worry about than that.
I don't know if I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or not. I'm sick of talking about, reports of, debate on, discussion of, etc, etc, etc about racism.

Too much time is wasted talking about racism. People are what they are, get over it. I couldn't care less if someone dislikes me based on my skin color. I've got a lot more important things to worry about than that.

I couldn't care less about skin color either.

The beauty of the forum, brandx. You can just look away, lol.

There's the rub: on the whole, white people get to look away, get to think about other things, don't have to care, because while they may experience prejudice and difficulties in life, they are rarely affected by embedded, systemic racism (power + prejudice) and people tend not to perceive things that don't affect them. People of colour don't generally get to look away or not care.

There's the rub: on the whole, white people get to look away, get to think about other things, don't have to care, because while they may experience prejudice and difficulties in life, they are rarely affected by embedded, systemic racism (power + prejudice) and people tend not to perceive things that don't affect them. People of colour don't generally get to look away or not care.

Bluejoy, it isn’t just whites that feel the same way, my wife who isn’t white at all feels the same way as Arcticdude and Squirt I’m not 100% white and I also feel the same way as Arctic and Squirt, you also have many and many black folks don’t support the idea that whites are to blame and tired of the BS in blaming the whites. Is there racism? Sure there are but it’s perpetrated from all side not just whites but also blacks, hispanics. Everyone is part of the rub, you can’t erase human nature, this isn’t utopia, it doesn’t exist and cannot exist.

Last edited:
I think all neo nazis are pigs and don’t deserve any respect at all. The fact that trump didn’t denounce them in Charleston is a sign of his character too. There is a big difference between disliking someone because they are different, and acting on those dislikes indiscriminately against all the people like them. Hitler proved that its easy to rouse people into a rage against something. Watch some of his old speeches, he was really good at influencing people in a crowd. All the ones today that preach hatred and violence should be shut down. That being said, all the affirmative action crap has gone too far and should be done away with. Each individual should only be judged on their own merits, not their ancestors, family, color or religion.

Latest posts

Back