Thermal Vision Evasion Suit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
So I wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured it would work here...

Thermal vision as you would imagine is in use and hard to beat. I seriously doubt that mud would work(Remember Predator? LoL), so I figured I'd share this with y'all.

Very cool, except for giving ideas to terrorists on how to thwart it, but can't be helped, I suppose.
For a structure, just using some heavy glass works pretty well.

The developers claim - in this dress person becomes invisible to any system of electronic surveillance. Sew suit multilayer fabric impregnated with a special liquid. He is off and hides the fighter of thermal imagers and satellites. Developed clothes for reconnaissance during the night. Included as gloves, shoe covers for boots and Balaklava. The authors say their foreign counterparts is three thousand euros and the national costume of invisibility will cost a maximum of 600.

At the time of the presentation it was made 2 suits, one of kotorіh tested at the forefront. Currently no data. Rumor has made for the army in small batches by volunteers.

The first video is with a pretty low end FLIR Scout imager - would be a different story with a higher resolution device, and a completely different world if you're viewing it with a cooled device, or MWIR.

Latest posts

Back