Thermal Imaging on Your Smartphone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thats great if it'll work n all..but im thinking that your gonna have to make sure that phone will stay charged up.the reason for that.im thing the thermal camera will run the battrie down if you dont get the right for the phone.so that means if you already have a camaera phone.look into a thermal camera that'll replace it

I agree. But think about it, when you need thermal capability, wouldn't you rather pack an extra battery or two for your phone?

not all phones come with battery replacement capability. Could work with a multi USB port portable charger. One could power the thermal cam and the other powers the mobile. Just some food for thought.

i saw this in CES, and thought that would be awesome, but i read some where, that it is limited in range, and mostly can be used in close proximity, but nonetheless, that would an awesome item to have.

i saw this in CES, and thought that would be awesome, but i read some where, that it is limited in range, and mostly can be used in close proximity, but nonetheless, that would an awesome item to have.

I hadn't heard about the limited range. Good to know as I had already put my name on the list

Latest posts

Back