Theresa May?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2016 referendum WAS and IS binding, David Cameron who was prime minister at the time said it was a one off decision for the British People. when we voted to leave-he wanted to remain- he resigned and Theresa May another remainer was elected by the Conservative Party, I don't think she ever wanted to leave the EU but to not do so would result in rioting in the streets. it seems a deal has now been agreed between the UK and the EU, not exactly the one we wanted but its the one we've got, whether TM can get it through parliament is another matter, the place is full of remoaners. I have never seen so many traitors in one place in the whole of my life.

In the UK, parliament has sovereignty hence referendums are advisory rather than legally/constitutionally binding.

not what David Cameron said when he announced the referendum, he said it was a decision for the British population and that it was a once in a lifetime thing.
are general elections "advisory"? not much point in voting in future then, something a lot of people wont be doing after the mess politicians have made of this.

not what David Cameron said when he announced the referendum, he said it was a decision for the British population and that it was a once in a lifetime thing.
are general elections "advisory"? not much point in voting in future then, something a lot of people wont be doing after the mess politicians have made of this.

No, general elections are not advisory, as they're not referendums ☺

if remainers accept the result of an election why wont they accept the result of a referendum, its a vote all the same.
there are too many traitors trying to overturn the result of the vote instead of supporting the nation and moving forward.
if I and other leavers could have accepted the vote if it had gone remain instead why cant they? I see that war criminal Tony B Liar is leading the charge, just about sums it up.David Cameron said there would be only one vote take it or leave it, and if we had another referendum who says remainers are going to abide by that result, how many do we have? 3,4,5,6??
2 years afterwards and with a deal in place its all a bit academic.
Ireland was forced to vote again by the EU until they got the "right" decision, I suspect that is what remoaners desire. never seen so many Anti British(or is it anti ENGLISH) sentiments before.

Last edited:
if remainers accept the result of an election why wont they accept the result of a referendum, its a vote all the same.
there are too many traitors trying to overturn the result of the vote instead of supporting the nation and moving forward.
if I and other leavers could have accepted the vote if it had gone remain instead why cant they? I see that war criminal Tony B Liar is leading the charge, just about sums it up.David Cameron said there would be only one vote take it or leave it, and if we had another referendum who says remainers are going to abide by that result, how many do we have? 3,4,5,6??
2 years afterwards and with a deal in place its all a bit academic.
Ireland was forced to vote again by the EU until they got the "right" decision, I suspect that is what remoaners desire. never seen so many Anti British(or is it anti ENGLISH) sentiments before.

Different types of votes: one advisory, one binding. The devil, as always, is in the detail. People who want to stop Brexit generally think that to support Brexit would be to fail the nation by helping to push it into a worse condition.

Well, over the last couple of years, some, perhaps many, people who voted to remain have come to the conclusion that the bigwigs leading the charge were doing it for purposes other than the stated ones, mixing up a frenzy of Little-Englanders'-green-and-pleasant-land bullshit as a way of attaining a set of conditions which would enable them to accumulate more money, more power, cheaper labour, lower standards - and blue passports. Huzzah! They also gave the impression that the process would be a walk in the park, which it clearly couldn't be for all sorts of complex reasons. The Leave campaign tended to be extremely long on patriotic fervour and rather shorter on sober, accurate research.

My understanding is that it is not binding legally, but is binding politically insomuch as it was promised that the result would be implemented. If it were not implemented, then the referendum would have been conducted under false pretenses.

I doubt very much if TM can get the deal through parliament, Brexiteers are against it, the Labour party is against it, the DUP is against it, the Lib Dems are against it, the SNP are against it, not sure about Plaid Cymri, most of the House of Lords is against it, so I don't think its got much chance of being accepted.

Bottom line --- Either you are a Sovereign Nation OR you are a slave nation. If you can't set and enforce your own laws or can't enforce who can and cannot take up residence in your country, then you are a slave nation and will have to do as the Master tells you. It does not matter if the Master has given up chains and whips for economic promises. You are either FREE MEN & WOMEN or you are slaves. If a body people in a different country can set rules, regulations and enforce them in your country, then you are living in a slave nation. It is nice that the Master does not have to use the whip and chains (yet) but slavery is still slavery,no matter how nice the gilded cage appears.

Two years after the people have spoken ( advisory or not) and the politicians (globalist) are still trying to find ways to keep the UK connected to the EU. Some say it is complicated, not really. Tell the EU to pack sand and go back to the way things where prior to joining the EU. Kick out all the foreign fishing operations. Close down the borders. Boot out all the EU people and take back all the UK people. Establish favorite trade status with the USA or any other country willing to acknowledge your sovereignty and screw what the EU says. The EU needs the UK a hell of a lot more that the other way around. Simple proof of that last statement, the EU is fighting to keep control of the UK, not the other way around. Once the EU has crippled and drained the UK, they will drop them like a hot potato. The EU is like a leech draining the body of better nations. The concept started out well, common currency and free trade but it has become power polluted, just like most organizations. Power demands more power. At least when it is your own government, you have a chance to control it. When it is a foreign body, then the corruption will only continue to grow, until violent revolution is the only response left. Better to get out now before it turns into another world war. The greedy do not give up their power easily. A master is still a Master, no matter how nicely they think the are treating their slaves.

I don't know about anyone else but when I voted in the 2016 Referendum, I didn't vote for ANY deals, I voted to leave the EU..and that is all.
we were told a vote for leave meant no customs union, no European courts, no Europeans fishing in british waters, we would control our own borders, make our own laws and do our own trade deals.
with this deal as it is none of that is true. we have been lied to.

May’s Brexit Deal Will ‘Block’ U.S.-UK Free Trade, Says Former Minister

Now you know why the EU is fighting so hard to keep the UK in their clutches. A trade deal with the USA is a heck of a lot better than a trade deal with the EU. They need to block the UK from being able to negotiate a deal with the USA. Notice that this information is not being spread on the BBC or any other of the MSM. Here is the link to the article:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...l-kill-us-uk-free-trade-says-former-minister/

Here it is in a nut shell: Does the UK want a free trade deal with the USA or a restricted trade deal with the EU. It should not take a rocket scientist to figure this option out.

Latest posts

Back