The Winds of World War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The nations of the world are armed to the proverbial teeth. All it could take is one little spark to send off this global powder keg. I thought it would be the conflict in Syria that would escalate, since US and Russian forces were actively killing each other, but it really could happen anywhere/anytime. World War 2 was a calamity. World War 3 will be even worse, if all of the NBC weapons of war are unleashed. Your thoughts?

World War 3 is coming, the system we live in is as good as dead, be it society, pension funds, health care system and financial system. If a stone falls then everything else falls and that could go now then very fast.
I think we will wake up one morning and will hear on the radio or TV event X has happened and the whole system will collapse.

I think it will not be the first ABC weapons used, but if someone uses them, they will all use and those who survive it will start again in the Stone Age, if there is still someone.

Focal point for me is currently the Russia/Ukraine conflict or civil war-like conditions in Europe, both can have devastating consequences. The Chinese will still wait, if there is a conflict between Russia/EU/USA, the Chinese will strike hard and attack Taiwan or the USA. The Russians and the Chinese are already doing things together, but in the case of X, I could attribute to the Chinese a momentum of his own, which concerns his actions, independent of Russia, he has his own agenda.

We are sitting on a powder keg, and some big players know that Grandpa Jo is weak and no longer sane, weakening and dividing his nation and his army. The same is happening in Europe, if we sink into chaos, others will take the chance to clear the table.

World War 3 is coming, the system we live in is as good as dead, be it society, pension funds, health care system and financial system. If a stone falls then everything else falls and that could go now then very fast.
I think we will wake up one morning and will hear on the radio or TV event X has happened and the whole system will collapse.

I think it will not be the first ABC weapons used, but if someone uses them, they will all use and those who survive it will start again in the Stone Age, if there is still someone.

Focal point for me is currently the Russia/Ukraine conflict or civil war-like conditions in Europe, both can have devastating consequences. The Chinese will still wait, if there is a conflict between Russia/EU/USA, the Chinese will strike hard and attack Taiwan or the USA. The Russians and the Chinese are already doing things together, but in the case of X, I could attribute to the Chinese a momentum of his own, which concerns his actions, independent of Russia, he has his own agenda.

We are sitting on a powder keg, and some big players know that Grandpa Jo is weak and no longer sane, weakening and dividing his nation and his army. The same is happening in Europe, if we sink into chaos, others will take the chance to clear the table.
Couldn't have said it better myself. The US has always been a major power player and now we are weakened. Russia will start, and China will finish what's left of the both countries.

In my view, Russia will not actively start World War 3, but will be provoked to do so by others. It only needs one missile fired by some idiots in the direction of Russia and the response will be huge.
Even if it sounds stupid, the EU is at the end, the economy here also, the EU provokes the war formally with very many dirty means.
Russia also has a lot of dirt on its hands, but Russia has no interest in European countries and their dissatisfied and spoiled citizens.

Japan has already committed to respond to an attack on Taiwan - the US either keeps its defense pact with Japan or it abandons the entire Asian Rim - can't keep 100,000s of personnel sitting in a combat arena waiting for the future enemy to attack when they feel like it - another Bataan waiting to happen ....

Japan has already committed to respond to an attack on Taiwan - the US either keeps its defense pact with Japan or it abandons the entire Asian Rim

Well, the Commander in Chief of the US is Dementia Joe. Don't count on Dementia Joe for anything. Look how he completely ignored his military advisors about Afghanistan. He doesn't do anything according to sound reason or law.

That makes me wonder...if Russia and China do a 1-2 punch on the US, will the other ‘Russian’ states follow Putin in order to protect Mother Russia?
I would imagine. They hate Americans.

Will something pop off? Eventually. Is this it? Maybe. Nobody wants anything to do with NBC It's a no-win for everyone. If one person fires off NBC, everyone will get in on the party, and there isn't anyway to survive that.

IF (and that is a huge "if,") somebody thought they might be able to shut us down 100% with a single surprise hit, they might try. The likelihood of that is infinitesimal. We have too mamy assets too spread out (nuke subs being just one).

If things go hot, I would bet just about anything it is conventional. If that is the case, it'll be held elsewhere. Russia and China combined lack the lift necessary to put a force on our land that would be big enough to have a hope of succeeding. Our forces, and the forces of our allies, surround them geographically, so they would be forced into a multi-front war.

I'm far more concerned about a financial crash, or a real pandemic than WWIII popping off hot enough to effect me CONUS.

China has at least 2 million active duty military personnel, plus at least 1 million reservists. Shit, they could take 50% casualties and still have enough manpower to kick ### and take names.

China has more than 3M military people - nothing military is ever disposed of - just gets handed down to the next lower ranking military grouping - WW2 gear sent in by the US and captured from the Japanese is still on active duty ....

China was supplying the Viet Cong with captured US weapons from Korea - they found the same thing with smuggled weapons into South America to the terrorists >> good chance they were freed up from internal China service duty by weapons handed down from above .....

Russia currently has about 3.5 million military personnel, slightly more than 1 million active military personnel, the rest reservists.
They have more than enough material and you never know what else the IWAN has in his pocket except for the special soldiers whose strength is not known and who are guaranteed to be spread around the world a bit.

I have contacts in Russia and I know that the Russian people do not hate the USA and simply want to live without war and the like.
The Russian people still know from their own past what war means and the desire is not there to enter into such a new loss.
Actually, the Russians want only one thing, peace and no NATO bases directly on the Russian border with weapons systems aimed at Russia. Unfortunately, the reality is different and when one side puts weapons systems on the Russian border, the Russian of course does the same on its soil.

The big problem at the moment is that both sides have broken off contact with each other, they are only escalating and each party is carting more troops to the border.
If there is a misunderstanding or someone who has his finger too firmly on the trigger and escalates through an exchange of fire, it will go very quickly and it will probably bang faster than the politicians of both sides can still realize.
Afterwards well, either one can stop it, or escalates only right, in the second case then a nuclear winter threatens if Grandpa Jo decides that in his delusion so.
We all will be in this case only the small chess pieces which are sacrificed while the big guys will survive perhaps a few weeks longer in your bunker.

If the Big Show starts between Russia and The Ukraine, my only hope is that the US and NATO don’t get sucked into the war.

Believe me, Grandpa Jo wants to get involved one way or another, then he can hang out the strong Man.
If there is a conflict between Russia and Ukraine, you still have a few days' lead time against us to dig in while we may see Russian planes from below ...
I definitely don't feel like going to war with Russia, in which case I will burn all my weapons and commit suicide against Russian soldiers.

China was supplying the Viet Cong with captured US weapons from Korea - they found the same thing with smuggled weapons into South America to the terrorists >> good chance they were freed up from internal China service duty by weapons handed down from above .....
The Vietcong were using Thompson submachineguns that we GAVE China during WWII.

two more major chips anted into the war pot in the last couple days >>> Isreal moved closer to a jump off

the Defense Minister came into DC and laid out the timetable for action - looking more & more like next month ...

a surprise defense drill for the entire country called today - conducted like the real thing >>

Maybe Mother Russia is just using this ‘conflict’ with the Ukraine as a ruse, when really they’re planning to strike south into the Middle East. 🤔

China has numbers. But the quality of training vs our troops is key. We have better training than the Chinese. Our equipment is far better. Our ace in the hole card is the armed populace of this country. Even if they did somehow managed to get boots on the ground the armed civilians would give them hell .

Latest posts

Back