The Ultimate Non-Lethal Combat Suit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is This an Impenetrable Setup for The Average Assailant?

• Total voters

John Wilson

Reaction score
I am looking to build the most advanced non-lethal combat setup known to man. I am incorporating a $10-15K budget for this suit and gear and I want to get an opinion from other Preppers if this gear (in the hands of a trained Marine) seems to take care of any potential civilian crime or unrest situation. Basically, I want this setup to be unstoppable to any other human being with basic weapons to use against it.

If you can come up with a scenario that this suit/armor and these tools will not allow for escape or triumph please let me know. I have begun ordering all the materials for the armor and I don't want to miss anything:

3Ypbr.jpg

I am looking to build the most advanced non-lethal combat setup known to man. I am incorporating a $10-15K budget for this suit and gear and I want to get an opinion from other Preppers if this gear (in the hands of a trained Marine) seems to take care of any potential civilian crime or unrest situation. Basically, I want this setup to be unstoppable to any other human being with basic weapons to use against it.

If you can come up with a scenario that this suit/armor and these tools will not allow for escape or triumph please let me know. I have begun ordering all the materials for the armor and I don't want to miss anything:
Would this be only provided to the military/law enforcement?
I wouldn't mind having something similar, however, in the wrong hands this can cause huge problems for the police, i.e. North Hollywood, CA shootout on February 28, 1997.

Looks hot, as in overheating. Looks like leather, not good for combat. Material needs to breath. No groin or femoral protection. How heavy is it? A lot of the equipment doesn't look cross compatible but I could be wrong, gas mask and helmet for example. Cut resistant neck is not truly protective if it doesn't go over the shoulders. Some of this gear is redundant. You don't need three forms of OC delivery. Pepper balls and spray are good enough also a Tippman delivery system much better, the hand gun delivery is less accurate look for more of a small rifle setup. http://www.usarmypaintball.com/?__h...6488048520.1&__hssc=242271133.1.1356488048520
Stun baton is pointless and proven useless in combat, a standard telescoping baton will be much more useful, and still non-lethal. Cut resistant gloves can make it difficult to operate gear. Never scene strobes work? Combat tested? Always test for real.
Good luck to you!!!

Would this be only provided to the military/law enforcement?
I wouldn't mind having something similar, however, in the wrong hands this can cause huge problems for the police, i.e. North Hollywood shootout on February 28, 1997.

From my research, everything on that list is perfectly legal in the State of Florida. As you are aware, open carry is also very much legal in most of the U.S., but I do not intend to use any lethal weapons.

Looks hot, as in overheating. Looks like leather, not good for combat.

I am hoping that combat would be deterred by the sheep capabilities and defense of the suit, but that is a good point.

Material needs to breath. No groin or femoral protection.

Any suggestions on a better exoskeleton material? Groin and Femoral protection is a must, good call.

How heavy is it?

38lbs without the accessories.

A lot of the equipment doesn't look cross compatible but I could be wrong, gas mask and helmet for example.

The face shield and gas mask are not cross compatible. The NVG and gas mask are and the face shield would be carried on the bike and used only when necessary (such as a volatile situation)

Cut resistant neck is not truly protective if it doesn't go over the shoulders.

I saw a good Reebok one like that. Thank you for this good point.

Some of this gear is redundant. You don't need three forms of OC delivery.

You don't think so for backup or different scenarios?

Pepper balls and spray are good enough also a Tippman delivery system much better,

So, maybe a Mace spray gun with strobe and the .68 cal. only?

the hand gun delivery is less accurate look for more of a small rifle setup. http://www.usarmypaintball.com/?__h...6488048520.1&__hssc=242271133.1.1356488048520

Is that the same as the .68 cal. marker?

Stun baton is pointless and proven useless in combat, a standard telescoping baton will be much more useful, and still non-lethal.

A standard asp may cause legal ramification if used in a Civilian Arrest situation however would you think?

Cut resistant gloves can make it difficult to operate gear.

But seem very necessary to prevent lacerations or needles when working as a vigilante crime fighter, would you think?

Never scene strobes work?

They are still new, see Puke Saber and RealUV. They do work and have a 96% effectiveness. They use 4 color spectrums behind 750 lumens LEDS to confuse the brain and will cause you to vomit if you look at it too long. I have tested with smaller surface areas, but this will be the first full vest I will be doing. I thank "Step Up 3D" for the idea.

Combat tested?

The technology, yes. The application, no.

Always test for real.

Good luck to you!!!

Thank you

Some of this gear is redundant. You don't need three forms of OC delivery.

I think I owe you a better explanation on this, but I can't divulge too much, because this part is a bit "top-secret" so to speak. Essentially, I took the combat training scenarios I knew along with some scenarios that a group of buddies I have that are heavily involved in MMA demonstrated and I thought, "How can I prevent from ever being taken to the ground, shot, stabbed, blown up, or gassed. I looked at the riots in Toronto, Cincinnati, Watts, and did some corresponding with some "Free Staters" for ideas on how to use cameras for protection. I did a bit of research and came up with a way to include deployment of OC as both a deterrent and an escape mechanism. The best I can say is that the most essential thing this suit will have to offer is a "way out" of any situation.

That is North Hollywood, California.

When I ran this by my Gunny he said the same thing. I guess I considered it my "bat suit" so to speak and had no intention of reproducing it. I thought about what the "Achilles Heel" was and the intent is to eliminate all of those. I would love suggestions on how to prevent this from becoming a media nightmare if I did choose to sell them in the future. That is an interesting topic.

When I ran this by my Gunny he said the same thing. I guess I considered it my "bat suit" so to speak and had no intention of reproducing it. I thought about what the "Achilles Heel" was and the intent is to eliminate all of those. I would love suggestions on how to prevent this from becoming a media nightmare if I did choose to sell them in the future. That is an interesting topic.
Amazingly during that shoot out only 2 people were killed, and that was the two bank robbers.
I am all for this being offered to civilians, just how to ensure it doesn't wind up in the wrong hands is my concern.

Everything will cause lawsuit in a civilian arrest situation. I care more about your survival then the potential lawsuit. If your planning civilian work then everything you do can get you sued. I know after working in all 50 states as a bodyguard and being drug through lawsuit after lawsuit in every state. Everything you do opens civil liability. The object is to try and lesson it. 15 percent of people are allergic to pepper spray to the point of possible death. Then add in elderly and asthmatics in which pepper spray has been found to be lethal in some cases. There's problem #1. Next is cuffing someone without legal cause, also if you do you need to be a witness or charges will be dropped and lawsuit for wrongful detainment/kidnapping may be filed. Your face will be seen by police and entered into a report hence making you available for retaliation.
Cotton is a much more preferable material for combat hence its use by all military groups around the world. Like BDUs.
Gunny? Your Corps?
Yes the marker is .68 and here in Cali it's what the Sheriffs use as there delivery because its battle tested. Tippman is tough as nails.
I'd switch from Sabre to Inferno. Been sprayed by both and inferno beats them all hands down. http://www.coldsteel.com/Inferno-Pepper-Spray.aspx
The light system is not combat tested and they are currently looking into scraping the hand held for a headlight application. Not very good news. Also some users complained of experiencing the symptoms themselves while using it. Not good for you.
I've never seen armor that is stab proof EVER. By the way I'm a tactical knife fighting instructor so I know a bit about the subject. The only way to not get stabbed is to not be there in the situation. Outside of that I've been stabbed 3 times and shot 2. Once straight threw a shirt that claimed it could stop an axe. Tell that to my scar and rib it sheared through.
NO Armor is 100% Stab-PROOF Also, at some angles weapons can slide, or deflect off the edges of Body Armor. Furthermore, impacts that are successfully stopped by the vest will always produce some level of injury, resulting in severe bruising, broken bones, and possibly serious internal injury or even death. Stab-Resistant vests defeat most common threats, but NO vest on earth makes you invulnerable. To state the obvious, getting stabbed ALWAYS carries some risk.By buying a vest you assume ALL risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way. In addition, YOU are responsible to ensure that your ballistic and stab-resistant panels are positioned inner side IN, and outer side OUT if applicable (check the inside vest panel labels).

Disclaimer from kevlar shirt maker. lol

Latest posts

Back