The Ultimate Bug Out Bags

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
Member Droid pointed my nose to this company. Eberlestock Has some serious packs! However, they are not the cheapest, but it would appear that they will last a long time, and they can stand up to the harshest treatment. I guess you could say they are "Private" proof.

Following are pictures of some of their tactical packs.
The Skycrane starts at $489.00

J79ME%20W%20G1%20desr%20gif3.gif

G4 Operator starts at $429.00
G4%20descr2.gif

X4 HiSpeed Starts at $159.00
x4mJ%20qtr%20sm.jpg

These are just three of the 16 Tactical packs plus they have another 12 packs designed for hunters.

I hope this helps give everyone some options.

wholy hell, those are freaken awesome packs.
throw one of those backpack solar panels on it and your set for a long ride!
the only problem i would have, on that first pack anyway, is it alone weighs 11lbs then i add supplys and try and run? not gonna happen too easily with my fat ### and kids to boot. lmao, but it still awesome!

wholy hell, those are freaken awesome packs.
throw one of those backpack solar panels on it and your set for a long ride!
the only problem i would have, on that first pack anyway, is it alone weighs 11lbs then i add supplys and try and run? not gonna happen too easily with my fat ### and kids to boot. lmao, but it still awesome!
Yes they are heavier, however I know I wouldn't be running top speed with a wife and three kids in tow. However if I had to run I would hope adrenaline would carry me through, at least for a little while.

This company has quite the selection. I will be saving up for one!

The G4 Operator is the FIRE! I love the rifle "Backscabbard". I have seen a couple companies that have "Pre-made" BOB's similar to this, but unfortunately none of them are inexpensive. I guess it gives me something to save pennies for before the dollar becomes worthless!!!!! LOL

The G4 Operator is the FIRE! I love the rifle "Backscabbard". I have seen a couple companies that have "Pre-made" BOB's similar to this, but unfortunately none of them are inexpensive. I guess it gives me something to save pennies for before the dollar becomes worthless!!!!! LOL
I too dig the whole backscabbard idea. It makes it much easier to bring along some extra fire power! I too need to do some saving. So many items I want to buy, and so little $$ to do it with!!

i know its going outta style, but im becoming an e-Bay fanatic, wouldnt be too surprised if you could find one cheaper there.
I just got a really cool full tang bowie (although the handle was wrapped) for $6.90, 25ft of paracord for $4.10 (that deals still there btw and i think 100ft is like $9) and a really neat flint and steel key chain $4.25.

i know its going outta style, but im becoming an e-Bay fanatic, wouldnt be too surprised if you could find one cheaper there.
I just got a really cool full tang bowie (although the handle was wrapped) for $6.90, 25ft of paracord for $4.10 (that deals still there btw and i think 100ft is like $9) and a really neat flint and steel key chain $4.25.
I too still look through ebay. I am looking to get a spool of about 100 feet of 550 cord (Paracord). I don't think you can ever have too much paracord!
I would also like to get a new Bowie knife.

Here is my Gunslinger II by Eberlestock
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403059445.829662.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403059469.779195.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403059394.863130.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403059394.863130.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back