The TRUE face of London

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Even Church staff running food kitchens for the homeless have to wear stab and slash proof clothing.

Stay away from London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...austerity-homeless-following-crime-surge.html

I'm 64 years old, resilient and prepared to put my head above the parapet for what I believe in.

But when I tried to stop him entering the church for the safety of those already inside, the dealer lashed out, catching me across the legs with his chain and slicing me open.

Thankfully, colleagues ran out to help and police quickly arrived at the scene.

The man hasn't been seen here since.

The incident may have been defused quickly with little lasting harm done.

But while it lasted it was terrifying.

It was also instructive about the central problem driving homelessness and street violence.

Our kitchen is open five evenings a week and we serve a two-course meal to up to 40 people each night – a total of between 8,000 and 10,000 meals a year.

I take time to speak to many of the homeless people who come to our soup kitchen. I hear a lot of heartbreaking, hard-luck stories about promising lives derailed.

But scratch the surface and almost all of the homeless I meet have one big problem: addiction.

So it was no surprise to me to learn that the dealer who attacked me is a drug user himself, a rough-sleeper caught up in a vicious cycle of selling drugs to fund his own habit.

I was quite literally standing in his way, which made me an obvious target.

Others will doubtless not be so lucky.

I honestly have to question the sanity of people who choose to live in cities, they are all just waiting to implode. I have now stopped my wife from doing home, school, business visits to all patients in large urban areas, I have insisted that they travel to get clinics at one of two hospitals in this area. Last week she sent me photos of druggies shooting up at the school gates in part of a near by town.

anyone who still lives in a city after the happenings of the last couple of years really wants their heads examined, especially if you live in the UK, knife crime, drug dealing, antisocial behaviour to name just 3.
I moved out of a minor city 20 years ago and I was told 10 years ago " its not the same place you left Paul#!" its bound to have got(even) worse since then.

Back