Must Read The term “white people”

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way you are having problems from Antifa or BLM! I’m sure you knew it was smart to move to your location when you did, but you have to be very, very happy with it now! :) :D

It's not perfect and definitely has it's problems. Bad schools, I don't have school age kids. Lack of employment, we are retired. Low taxes are a plus. Lots of breaks for the elderly such as property tax breaks etc. Would like to see a little more law enforcement/ fire protection/ medical services closer but you can't have everything. Drug related crimes can be a problem. Just typical country stuff. Breaking into sheds and barns, getting drunk and running down the damn mailbox. That one is annoying. Think I have bought 3 now. Overall good move. Very few codes or government interference of any kind. LOTS of churches:D

It's not perfect and definitely has it's problems. Bad schools, I don't have school age kids. Lack of employment, we are retired. Low taxes are a plus. Lots of breaks for the elderly such as property tax breaks etc. Would like to see a little more law enforcement/ fire protection/ medical services closer but you can't have everything. Drug related crimes can be a problem. Just typical country stuff. Breaking into sheds and barns, getting drunk and running down the damn mailbox. That one is annoying. Think I have bought 3 now. Overall good move. Very few codes or government interference of any kind. LOTS of churches:D

DD it is as close to perfect as you can achieve East of the Mississippi! That would really inflame me on the mailbox. I had a special one handmade to look like the house and I do adore it.

I'm in the burbs for now. Probably the most armed in my area. Old white guy. But if you notice that most BLM'S are lead by whitey! They can't even think for themselves let alone act.

Yep, I’ve noticed it and wondered why they are follow a white guy when all they do is trash white people? You will also notice that most of them attack old women or really old men...or young guys with 5 or more “bro’s”.

That’s funny, because Alaska is one of the places I’ve started looking into as an escape place. We are very happy where we are in the mountains, but should war start I want a very limited population area to go to. Alaska fits the bill. There are other states I’m considering. The growing season up there is really short.
I've lived in Alaska for a number of years. My wife still does. Some areas have great soil and gardening can be very good. Areas on the Kenai peninsula, Matanuska/Susitna, Delta Junction and others are areas worth considering. Just be aware that Alaska is a very socilist state and racism aginst Whites is very bad in places. I worked for a major oil company on the North Slope and was always under pressure to hire indians (aka natives). Regardless of whether they had any experience or not. My answer was always the same; I'll only hire the most qualified. Most managers caved.
Good luck.

Last edited:
I've lived in Alaska for a number of years. My wife still does. Some areas have great soil and gardening can be very good. Areas on the Kenai peninsula, Matanuska/Susitna, Delta Junction and others are areas worth considering. Just be aware that Alaska is a very socilist state and racism aginst Whites is very bad in places. I worked for a major oil company on the North Slope and was always under pressure to hire indians (aka natives). Regardless of whether they had any experience or not. My answer was always the ; I'll only hire the most qualified. Most managers caved.
Good luck.

Perhaps it’s not worth considering. That is valuable information and I appreciate it Arctic!

Perhaps it’s not worth considering. That is valuable information and I appreciate it Arctic!
In spite of what I said I love Alaska. If it wasn't for family in the lower 48 I never would have left the state. Most of the state is wide open with few or no restrictions. Taxes are low; no income tax, no state wide sales tax and if you live outside one of the burroughs there's no property tax. Many people work in remote areas (such as myself and wife) and work a rotational schedule. My wifes normal schedule, pre China flu, allowed her 6 months vacation. Since I was executive level my position allowed me 7 months vacation, both with 12 month salaries and bonus. It's worth checking out.

In spite of what I said I love Alaska. If it wasn't for family in the lower 48 I never would have left the state. Most of the state is wide open with few or no restrictions. Taxes are low; no income tax, no state wide sales tax and if you live outside one of the burroughs there's no property tax. Many people work in remote areas (such as myself and wife) and work a rotational schedule. My wifes normal schedule, pre China flu, allowed her 6 months vacation. Since I was executive level my position allowed me 7 months vacation, both with 12 month salaries and bonus. It's worth checking out.

Sounds great but one major drawback---- you all got that darn white fluffy stuff, every winter. This reptile will never even visit places with the white fluffy stuff, much less spend a winter hibernating there.

Okay. It is back on the short list.we watch a YouTube weekly of a young couple from Oregon who moved there. Their homestead is north of Anchorage and I see it’s in the one area you named. Last fall their crop was out of this world AMAZING! I’ve never seen potatoes that large. Some were a pound each! Similar to Dirt Diva, the woman had grown up with parents who had a vegetable and fruit growing business. They are actually going to plant fruit trees up there this year. :eek: How do you know if an area is considered “not in a borough”

As a side note, my hubby spent some time up there when he was a young man on the ice off the North Slope. Really has high regard for the Natives. He admires their survival skills and their body’s acclimation to the extreme cold.

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhammad-alis-son-says-he-wouldve-hated-black-lives-matters/
Muhammad Ali’s son says dad would have hated ‘racist’ Black Lives Matter
On the fourth anniversary of his death, Muhammad Ali’s only biological son says that his father would be against Black Lives Matter, calling the movement “racist” and the protesters “devils.”

The legendary boxer and activist stood up against racism throughout his life, but Muhammad Ali Jr. says his dad would have been sickened by how the protests have turned to violence and looting after the death of George Floyd.

“Don’t bust up s–t, don’t trash the place,” he told The Post. “You can peacefully protest.

‘‘My father would have said, ‘They ain’t nothing but devils.’ My father said, ‘all lives matter.’

Are people permitted to use the rivers as a source of hydropower for their homesteads?

Latest posts

Back