Must Read The term “white people”

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro_drey

Reaction score
I’m so tired of seeing the term “white people” on my Apple news I’ve about had it. I swear we are the ones being treated with racism! No news source wants to even touch that with a fork. I live in a very nice neighborhood , predominantly white, if a minority were to walk the streets down here at night nothing would happen . Maybe a few hellos, a “how ya doin”, maybe by some street a “you live around here” but that’s it . Hands down that’s it if they were doing something really suspicious they may have the cops called . I live in New Jersey . Let me go to south philly or Camden or Trenton at night or even daytime . And I would be threatened , harassed robbed or even worse. This news is so backwards . They are making minorities hate us. I don’t get it man I just don’t get it . God made us all and I know that message will never designate anymore. It’s too far gone . Am I to live in a world where my children will be shamed for being well off and white? To feel guilty or embarrassed because they live in a two parent home and go to a private school ? Sign me out if that’s the case I swear we have been discussing moving to Alaska and living remotely . It’s really gotten to that point . I don’t want to be racist. I don’t want to choose sides but what the heck man this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm white,no shame here,with my black neighbor no problems as we know respect goes both ways,when I had that little issue with my heart, he brought me lunch one day,one day I could help his missus with the groceries,still 3 flights up,no problems,but we never talk politics,some times about religion,he works hard and think and take pride in it..ohh how leftie babies are sorry when they can't instigate their shit here ( riots )

My children were raised to be proud of who they are and what they do. If the minorities don't like it, tough sh1t. My kids own their own homes and have never drawn a penny of welfare. Never been in jail (more than I can claim) and no criminal record. They have nothing to hang their heads over and every reason to hold their heads up high.

Last edited:
I’m so tired of seeing the term “white people” on my Apple news I’ve about had it. I swear we are the ones being treated with racism! No news source wants to even touch that with a fork. I live in a very nice neighborhood , predominantly white, if a minority were to walk the streets down here at night nothing would happen . Maybe a few hellos, a “how ya doin”, maybe by some street a “you live around here” but that’s it . Hands down that’s it if they were doing something really suspicious they may have the cops called . I live in New Jersey . Let me go to south philly or Camden or Trenton at night or even daytime . And I would be threatened , harassed robbed or even worse. This news is so backwards . They are making minorities hate us. I don’t get it man I just don’t get it . God made us all and I know that message will never designate anymore. It’s too far gone . Am I to live in a world where my children will be shamed for being well off and white? To feel guilty or embarrassed because they live in a two parent home and go to a private school ? Sign me out if that’s the case I swear we have been discussing moving to Alaska and living remotely . It’s really gotten to that point . I don’t want to be racist. I don’t want to choose sides but what the heck man this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will get worse. Why it is happening is because those funding the anger toward us want Global government. This is no small goal for them. It is massive and they have been buying off politicians for YEARS to get to this point. America can only be conquered from within. Think about it. Choose a side.

WASP and Proud

They labeled us with a NON Ethnicity name for a purpose. If we are Irish, German, English etc, we have a culture and a footing and tons of ancestors to look back upon. By taking away our ancestry, we are weaker. Why do you think they are systematically going after every great “white person” statues? Why do you think they are burning books by our great ancestors?

Fixed my post to reflect what I really meant. Ethnicity not race. Guess I have racism on the brain.

Last edited:
I agree. I hate seeing “White people” now everywhere I look. They purposely use emotion spurring rhetoric to separate us. My mom wants to move to Alaska too lol

That’s funny, because Alaska is one of the places I’ve started looking into as an escape place. We are very happy where we are in the mountains, but should war start I want a very limited population area to go to. Alaska fits the bill. There are other states I’m considering. The growing season up there is really short.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

I guess that dream is dead.

That dream is being killed by ignorant white people and people of color...following Antifa and BLM disidents.

I was watching a you tube video last night, and a guy was talking about how the smart move was to bug out before things got to bad, and not put yourself or your family at risk. He was saying we all have insurance for this kind of thing, and it can be replaced. So I was thinking "yes, that is the smart move." And then I thought, "wait a minute. I've been paying a mortgage, making improvements, making my property just the way I want it for forty years. Why am I going to walk away and let these scum burn it down because they don't like something someone did a thousand miles from here, that has nothing to do with me or them? And this guy in the video is a coward if he turns and runs. I'm staying." I think this is a "stand your ground" situation. This is not an "end of the world as we know it" event. This would at worst be a couple days. Now the shop owners in CHAZ are facing a different situation with no support, but I would like to think a city wide insurrection would be put down pretty quickly where I live, when people start shooting looters.

I am to damned old to run so here I will make my stand,considering this is Sharp County Arkansas and those who might do something stupid are few,it won't be much of a fight,,,,,, I don't see anyone coming in from outside this immediate area,,,,,, this is a battle that will take place in large cities such as LA,Seattle,New York,,,,, cities that have large populations of minority's

before this is over there will be a skirmish or two,,,,, once this scum has a taste of their own blood spilling in the streets they will fold and crawl back in their holes

because this is an election year this will go on for about 6 months after the election regardless of who wins this will end,,,,

if the Democrat's win the white race will be in for hard times for they will strip the shirts off our backs and hand them to the scum to shut them up,

if Trump wins he will send in the troops and crush them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THAT SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT IT IS AN ELECTION YEAR AND WOULD COST TRUMP THE WHITE HOUSE

we don't need the Democrat's in power so buck up just like a kidney stone this will pass

I am to damned old to run so here I will make my stand,considering this is Sharp County Arkansas and those who might do something stupid are few,it won't be much of a fight,,,,,, I don't see anyone coming in from outside this immediate area,,,,,, this is a battle that will take place in large cities such as LA,Seattle,New York,,,,, cities that have large populations of minority's

before this is over there will be a skirmish or two,,,,, once this scum has a taste of their own blood spilling in the streets they will fold and crawl back in their holes

because this is an election year this will go on for about 6 months after the election regardless of who wins this will end,,,,

if the Democrat's win the white race will be in for hard times for they will strip the shirts off our backs and hand them to the scum to shut them up,

if Trump wins he will send in the troops and crush them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THAT SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT IT IS AN ELECTION YEAR AND WOULD COST TRUMP THE WHITE HOUSE

we don't need the Democrat's in power so buck up just like a kidney stone this will pass

Agree with your assertions 100%. Those in the cities and burbs need to be prepared for long term troubles. Those of us way out in the sticks, still need to be prepared even though chances are slim we will see any real problems.

this place is so far out from the big cities only people from the local area know where it is.
I told the garage where we used to live in Somerset, this was 11 years ago, where we were moving to and the answer was "where?" even after I explained it was still "where"?, even my first wife didn't know where it is and she has lived in Devon all her life(again this was 11 years ago just after we moved, and she's got dementia now so she'll never remember).

Living in a very isolated area with a county population of about 18,000 and the population 97.7% white I don't expect to see a problem in my locale. With that population being largely Republican/Conservative/Christian mostly rural and heavily armed I personally doubt seeing an issue in the area. Especially one that would require bugging out or relocating. Not to mention a healthy concentration of homesteaders/preppers. Cities and suburbs are much more likely to see any problems.

Living in a very isolated area with a county population of about 18,000 and the population 97.7% white I don't expect to see a problem in my locale. With that population being largely Republican/Conservative/Christian mostly rural and heavily armed I personally doubt seeing an issue in the area. Especially one that would require bugging out or relocating. Not to mention a healthy concentration of homesteaders/preppers. Cities and suburbs are much more likely to see any problems.

No way you are having problems from Antifa or BLM! I’m sure you knew it was smart to move to your location when you did, but you have to be very, very happy with it now! :) :D

Latest posts

Back