The State of Michigan wants to take over all energy companies in the state

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The state of Michigan has just introduced a bill in the house to use Eminent Domain to take over the energy companies in the state. It reads in part:

“The board shall do all of the following:

16 (a) Purchase or acquire by eminent domain all of the electric

17 and natural gas generation, distribution, or transmission

18 facilities owned by any investor-owned utility in this stat
e.

19 (b) Authorize the issuance of bonds to finance or refinance

20 the purchase, acquisition, or development of electric or natural

21 gas generation, distribution, or transmission facilities.

22 (c) Set all rates, fares, fees, charges, services, rules,

23 conditions of service, and all other matters pertaining to the

24 formation, operation, or direction of the state public utility.”

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docum...esolutionintroduced/House/pdf/2022-HIJR-Y.pdf

If that wasn't enough, you have a George Soros Funded think tank telling Federal law makers the following:

GFI recommends utilizing the Clean Air Act

"The Clean Air Act provides the Environmental Protection Agency with a number of tools to reduce air pollution," the memo read. "One powerful provision is Section 211(c), which authorizes the EPA to 'control or prohibit' the manufacture and sale of any motor vehicle fuel (or fuel additive) if resulting emissions will endanger public health or welfare (or impair emissions control devices)."

Soros-backed group advises Biden admin that Clean Air Act could be used to 'control or prohibit' gasoline

Let's hope not. I certainly wouldn't want to be in Michigan now.

I would *hope* that if this passed, people would start a true revolt.

If you read the bill though, they plan on giving price breaks to the "economically disadvantaged", which at this point, describes about 70% of Detroit. My mother grew up in Hamtramck the poor Polish neighborhood outside of Detroit. The people vote Dem. They like high taxes and government control.

If you read the bill though, they plan on giving price breaks to the "economically disadvantaged", which at this point, describes about 70% of Detroit. My mother grew up in Hamtramck the poor Polish neighborhood outside of Detroit. The people vote Dem. They like high taxes and government control.

So true about those folks always voting blue! When this starts happening, we will see a huge divide in this country. One that will not be able to be ignored. Perhaps that has been the plan all along?

To clarify, Hamtramck is SURROUNDED by the city of Detroit, like Highland Park. On another note, the legislative link now returns a 404 error. How convenient.

To clarify, Hamtramck is SURROUNDED by the city of Detroit, like Highland Park. On another note, the legislative link now returns a 404 error. How convenient.

Yep. Sorry on that. I have never been to Hamtramck. It was a time she would rather have forgotten.
The link is still working for me. Let me see if I can repost it so it works? If not you can find it under House Joint Resolution Y. What "Republicans" are going for this????

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docum...esolutionintroduced/House/pdf/2022-HIJR-Y.pdf

Latest posts

Back