The Spark For Civil War....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears to me that your sole purpose here is disruption. Nobody here likes you, but here you remain. I would never want to be somewhere I wasn't wanted. Says alot about you and your intentions. It's ok to have a different view, but you are clearly taking things and making them what they are not for the sake of argument. I will not be a member of a small forum that allows me to be called racist simply because I no longer support the left's agenda. As a Native American, I am deeply insulted by the new language and tactics of the left. As a proud American, I am deeply insulted by the new language and tactics of the left. As a prepper forum member, I am deeply insulted that a person like this is allowed to continue to post their insults, name calling, and disruptive swill.

Go ahead and ban me permanently.
Don’t be such a sensitive snowflake. I didn’t call you a racist.

people are called racist to stifle debate, its an old tactic of the left.
And so it be for some. Yes the term racist or racism is malignantly used to silence, to divide and conquer which does come in many ways. But at the same time there are real racists as I mentioned before. The very reason why we have such laws against those who choose to cross that line.

I think that term has been over used, many have been called racist who are just exercising free speech and airing their views, its the woke and snowflake types who cant bear to hear an opinion which isnt the same as theirs and they try to silence any opposing views, much like communism.

You all are still wasting your time to convert someone who is non-convertable??? Let me remember, how did that song go?? Jim Croce...
You don't spit into the wind,
you don't tug on Supermans cape,
you don't pull the mask of the old Lone Ranger
and you don't mess around with "them"
Do not just ignore, save your time and wisdom for your animals in the garden, at least they listen to you attentively (and understand).
Ignore the Trolls....PREP! Live free, Gary

The CW is here. The left are radically aggressive rabid animals taking over our country, and our rights. It will only get worse because too many people on the right say “we need to stand up to this” but they won’t do it. They think when it gets to their doorstep they will fight. Well, it is too late at that point. You gave them an inch, then the mile, and now your back is against the wall, with no rights to fight back.

I live in Portland, where these pieces of shit break windows, set fires, and assault the police EVERY GD night. The DA refuses to charge them. The mayor is a feckless coward who actually joined them in their assault on the federal building. He has said it has to stop at least a dozen times in the last year, but he ties the hands of the police. We are down to 800 cops for almost a million people. Divide that into three shifts, take away the desk jockeys, carry the one, and you have a city that cannot respond to any 911 calls because all the cops are tackling dummies for the anarchists. Shootings and murders have skyrocketed here in the last year since the mayor defunded the gang task force. There are homeless people EVERYWHERE with giant filthy camps full of trash. Many of them have fires that tie up the fire dept, while taxpayer’s homes burn. The police no longer investigate bike theft unless it’s over $5k. OR just passed a bill to decriminalize all drugs. There aren’t enough detectives to investigate anything. They had to pull the traffic division to work the shootings, so speeding, street racing and DUIs go unchecked. It’s on the local news every week. The police are literally on the news saying they can’t do anything. The city is in complete chaos. This is coming to YOU if the right doesn’t actually stand up and call it out.

Don’t be the frog in the slow boiling pot. Don’t keep your enemies closer. The time to fight is now. They are! When are you going to fight back? After they have taken your guns? People say they won’t give them up, but by they won’t even stand up for what they believe in now.

I won’t sit back and be silent when the left is attacking. The left is “peacefully protesting” for defunding the police, Marxism, “taking white people’s homes”, and taking your guns, while chanting “death to America”. If you don’t agree with that, they call you a racist, or white supremacist. If you get a permit for a conservative rally in the park, they call you a white supremacist, and antifa is allowed to show up and assault you, because, well, you’re a racist, and nobody wants racists. This has played out for years here in Portland, and cities across America.

So, you can ignore the Kevins in America, or you can call them out. If you ignore them, you have nobody to blame but yourselves when they have taken over. The civil war IS here.

Last edited:
Well, I guess the next black dude to be shot should be coming up sometime this week. How dumb can a person be? When the police order you to stop, follow their commands and you won’t be killed.
That’s the thing I can’t seem to understand, why can’t they just comply. They always have to either run , start getting aggressive, screaming like a banshee and just acting stupid. No wonder they get shot. #( just comply and you will be treated like a white guy). No white priviledge involved.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

― Alexander Fraser Tytler

You have to be PREPared to fight, or your other preps are just waiting for the gov't to take them.

Outrage as Democratic Party official refers to Republican senator Tim Scott as an 'Oreo' days after he trended as 'Uncle Tim' on Twitter

O’Connor wrote on Facebook: ‘I had hoped that Scott might show some common sense, but it seems clear he is little more than an Oreo with no real principles.’

Outrage as Democratic Party official refers to Tim Scott as an 'oreo' | Daily Mail Online

It's ok, it's OK, he's a democrat, and democrats aren't racist... even the leftwing twitters calling him "Uncle Tim", nothing to see here. Strange how these democrats keep telling black people how to vote and think, but they are NOT racist! Calling everyone on the right a racist for not liking black coffee, but they can call someone Uncle Tim because he doesn;t agree with them, and as a black man, he HAS TO be a democrat. How racist is that?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
THIS is why we need to fight, or split the country. Ladies and Gentlemen, the democrat CIA. The fcking CIA!!!

The CIA's woke recruitment video gets panned: Don Jr. leads ridicule as recruit describes herself as 'intersectional cisgender millennial diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder'

The CIA's woke recruitment video gets panned | Daily Mail Online

I heard Hiden was going to take their guns, so they won't scare people.

If only we had a soy boy, half man, to decipher what all that means. OH! There's one or two floating around here. You know who you are; what is an "intersectional cisgender"? And what is "generalized anxiety disorder"? Get your man bun tight so you can think clearly enough to explain it to me, please.

Last edited:
THIS is why we need to fight, or split the country. Ladies and Gentlemen, the democrat CIA. The fcking CIA!!!

The CIA's woke recruitment video gets panned: Don Jr. leads ridicule as recruit describes herself as 'intersectional cisgender millennial diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder'

If only we had a soy boy, half man, to decipher what all that means. OH! There's one or two floating around here. You know who you are; what is an "intersectional cisgender"? And what is "generalized anxiety disorder"? Get your man bun tight so you can think clearly enough to explain it to me, please.

You are certainly on a roll. You should be writing speeches for someone if not running for office yourself. My multi-year position is the true Axis of Evil is not Iran, Russia and China, but the FBI, CIA, and NSA. Getting woke won't save them.

Proof: If there was a bang at your door tonight and armed men rushed in, would your first thought be "The Russians are coming" or the Iranians, or the Chinese? Or would you think, FBI, CIA, NSA?

For the average American citizen our own "intelligence" services are the biggest threat. They should all be disbanded and their files spread out on the sidewalk for passers-by to pick up at their will. The criminals running those traitor organizations should be indited, arrested, tried, sentenced and hung for the traitors that they are.

Don't take the bait, it's only evil people trying to divide you. Because United we stand. Sure ,there's cultural differences in us all, but I can assure you that my quirks exceed everyone's. For that I would apologize except , I was created this way. I am not a product of society but of a creater. Therefore , I am what I'm supposed to be. I don't need fixing. I don't need therepy .I don't apologize when I'm not at fault for anything. To attempt to hold me accountable for something I have not nor conspired to do is idiotic. Therefore you can apologize for yourself but leave me out. For me to apologize merely concedes guilt on my behalf. Therefore you can apologize on your faults ,but leave me the honor to apologize for mine if they come to pass.

I had to look up what some of that meant.

Is THIS it? The democrats, and liberal colleges have exposes themselves for the anti-semetic racists they are (while calling the right racist), and are fully supporting the anti-American muslims IN AMERICA in their hate talk and calls for attacks.

The borders have been welded open by the Biden Admin. They have literally flooded America with people who hate us, and even worse, are giving them taxpayer money, food, housing, healthcare, etc.

We are SO close. . .

Latest posts

Back