The sky really IS falling...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickenLittle

Reaction score
...it's just a matter of when.

I'm really excited to have found this forum and look forward to learning and sharing with/from all of you. I've learned quite a bit about food and water storage but am having trouble finding realistic bug out or bug in plans. I also need to learn a lot about security, and alternative defence options as I will not be having firearms in the home.

Then but more firearms. . you should always have one available. Not sure of the situation, but even if you have kids, you need to have one that is accessable.

...it's just a matter of when.

I'm really excited to have found this forum and look forward to learning and sharing with/from all of you. I've learned quite a bit about food and water storage but am having trouble finding realistic bug out or bug in plans. I also need to learn a lot about security, and alternative defence options as I will not be having firearms in the home.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I, myself, am trying to learn all I can about food/water storage, as this is an area I am really lacking knowledge in.
As far as security and defense options go. You say you won't have a gun in the house, so what is your primary weapon for defense, hunting, etc?
If you are "bugging in," and will not have a gun at home, I would learn how to set traps for starters. How are you with edged weapons?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back