THE RESISTANCE

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site, there's a wealth of info on here, anything you don't know feel free to just ask away.

hope you enjoy the site dom

Hi everyone, just trying to get informed on preps and ideas before Martial Law and other things start happening in this corrupted government!!

infowars.com

Welcome ! Your in the right place. Don't be afraid to share your knowledge. We are Prepper friendly.

Hi everyone, just trying to get informed on preps and ideas before Martial Law and other things start happening in this corrupted government!!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any comments, questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum there's a great group of really smart people here. I would buy bullets and a gun if you don't already have one.

Canned meat ( pork, chicken, fish, beef, all meats) can last for several years when it has been properly prepared and stored, giving it a longer shelf life than frozen meat. I ate chicken last night that was canned in april 2011. brought 5 more from same batch home, to be used up.
Google
home canned meats, or
how to can meat from home.

Welcome Scorpioslasthope!
We have ideas for weeks!
You're right though, this government is corrupt, and with Obama at the head, we're gonna go down quick i think.

spam,spam, spam, spam, spamity spam , spamity spam....( monty pythons voiced in my head ) LOL sorry, welcome to the group

Latest posts

Back