The REAL future for whites in SA.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Dawie Roodt" one of our leading economic annalysts says that our economy is on the verge of collapse, the Rand was also hammered for the last week or so, if things dont turn around internationally, then this might be the big slide we have been wating for, the gold mines here are busy with labour negotiations, but labour demands an increase of about 180% in certain sectors, i think were are heading for the same thing there as "Marikana Massacre" a few years ago.

If memory serves me correctly no revolution ever was started due to the political ideals of the revolutionaries, but it was actual hunger and starvation that set things in motion, then it was driven forward by the ideas. Like i told you. "It will become so dark here that we will not be able to see our hands in front of our faces."

I've been stocking up on arrows some of them have broad twisted or hollowed out arrow heads filled with gunpowder. My uniform had so special bows hooked up to a pull system at the base of my back. They have titanium arrow head that open like a pop rivet in concrete. My most powerful arrows are whistling arrows. Bamboo arrows with holes drilled for range and a hollow drill like arrow head filled with diesel, some with copper thermite. I have over seven hundred whistling arrows more that a hundred grappling arrows five hundred incendiary arrows and two hundred general arrows a total of one thousand five hundred arrows.

Finally I have an aluminium balista using the same two pilot system as an anti aircraft gun it fires one and a half meter explosive arrows at speeds of three hundred kilometers per hour.

mate,just come back..wonder where I could get a rail gun,have a nice sturdy balcony..though my neighbors might be scared,but I could take out all the bunnies that are hopping around here ;)

Actually the rail gun was built it can fire over a mile due to the entire rail being magnetic we haven't tested it at forty five degrees yet.

Perhaps getting out of the cities is a good idea but my uncle's basement is full of plans, data, blueprints and the still to be tested plasma bomb, twelve kilograms of hell, has a built in jet system and fires a lot like the Davy Crocket.

Yes i agree we should get out of our cities, but the practicallity of the situation is not that easy, job commitment, loan payment ect. But let me use the analogy of the frog put into a pot of water, slowly bring that pot of water to a boil (21 years), that frog will be boiled to death, but add a frog to that pot when the water is close to boiling point, it sure as hell will jump out. There will be a lot of poeple thats going to realize to late, that they are in a real dire situation. If you look back at history at the Jewish poeple in europe, they could not believe, understand or envision what lay ahead for throughout the war and more so to the end, they only realized this when the wired gates was closed behind them, and they were marched of naked into a gas chamber.

Very funny the first testing on the plasma grenades came back at about eight AM with a blast radius of almost sixty meters due to the destabilisation when exposed to CO2. The steel fence around it was soldered we only expected about a ten metre radius. That's five hundred grams I can't wait for the thirteen kilo.

Latest posts

Back