The perfect get away from the sky!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SafariHelicopter

Reaction score
Good Afternoon fellow preppers, I currently work for a company that makes an experimental two seater helicopter. We are current working on a Dooms day prepper edition helicopter. I would love to get some feedback on what you all would like to see in our helicopter. The Safari Helicopter is already well adapted to almost any environment and can land almost anywhere. Thank you for any ideas you may have! Happy Prepping!

Hi. A helicopter is what I will be looking into very soon. As the bug out area for us is in Goulburn. So will be alot safer and quicker to fly there.

What have been your thoughts with this project already?

Could I have a link to the other helicopter please?

Safe storage might be one idea?definitely firearms storage?
What sort of weight would it be able to safely carry? And how much would the maximum be of needed?

Edited for content
Good afternoon, I have spoken with our engineers about adding extra storage compartments also safe firearm storage. They are working on the designs now. As of right now the helicopter can carry 410LBS cabin capacity with max fuel. The Safari is smaller helicopter so it can land between trees and does not need much room for takeoff or landing. I feel like it is an idea escape vehicle for bugging out.

Um, think you need to check with moderator before you start peddling your wares.

I've got to back the guys here. You need to run this past Clyde before you start flogging your business. I'll just pass on a message to him.

Thanks for all the help, If you will notice I was only asking for ideas. He asked me for the web site. I am not trying to sell anything... Only make the perfect helicopter for preppers. Have a wonderful day.

That works for me then. I wasn't trying to get on your case, honestly, we just get the occasional person trying to plug their wares for free so we try to nip it in the bud. I wish you success in creating the perfect helicopter, I'd love to have one but it's not in the cards for me.

I like the looks of these helicopters.
More storage space and a secure area for firearms would be pretty good. Not too sure what else could be done really

Ok, im going to add my 2c to this one..

A helicopter...really?
Firstly, what sort of prepper would buy this...seriously?

Prepper? I doubt it more like.... Poser.

There is absolutely no storage, it JUST accommodates two adults...and ready to fly only $168K. The cost of this would cover some serious (realistic) prepping supplies and in some locations, actual land. I was just looking at 300 acres, only 4hrs from me. No power or (legal) building permit....$149K. I know what id rather.

I honestly cant even comprehend why a real prepper would be even considering something like this.

No offense meant to anyone, nor the seller (yes...seller) simply my opinion.

For me. I am looking at either a plane or helicopter licence as a hobby type thing. Plus to fly from Sydney to Brisbane and back when I get the chance to see my daughter. Or if there's a disaster so I can get her out of there come that time.
There's cost cutting ways to save a bit of money. Like hire it out to airports to use and maintain when your not.
I will most likely go second hand to make it a bit cheaper.

I definitely wouldn't call me a real Prepper. But I'm into it to save our lives.

There will be the more wealthier preppers that would be into this type of thing so they can also get out easier than trying to drive or walk out. So good luck to the stockists.

Latest posts

Back