the perfect dd fishing pole

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
www.gofastandlight.com/ has a teloscopic fishing pole thats about the size of a large pen (before extention) the actual pen is about 8" and when extended is 36" long. it also comes with an ultralight reel. and weighs 5.2oz
this idem is great for any bug bag, because of weight and size. heck would be a heck of alot better than tieing string to a stick. (funny cuz thats how i caught my 1st fish when i was 5) this idem costs around $20 a good price for less than wealthy people like myself!

www.gofastandlight.com/ has a teloscopic fishing pole thats about the size of a large pen (before extention) the actual pen is about 8" and when extended is 36" long. it also comes with an ultralight reel. and weighs 5.2oz
this idem is great for any bug bag, because of weight and size. heck would be a heck of alot better than tieing string to a stick. (funny cuz thats how i caught my 1st fish when i was 5) this idem costs around $20 a good price for less than wealthy people like myself!
that would be quite handy down here in OC as I have irvine lake near buy. probably too light for ocean going fish.
Though I hate eating fish, but when the grocery store if cleaned out, and Del Taco is now where to be found fish will have to do.

ya again i agree fish is nasty for the most part, i have had good fish like long john silvers. i think that poles only 4lb test good for river fishing, they even have a youtube of a guy catchen a fish with it

ya again i agree fish is nasty for the most part, i have had good fish like long john silvers. i think that poles only 4lb test good for river fishing, they even have a youtube of a guy catchen a fish with it
I have seen some small poles that seem to be worth something especially in a pinch!

any pole is better than no pole, giving that this one comes with a light weight reel adds to it, besides the many many uses fishing line brings to the table.

any pole is better than no pole, giving that this one comes with a light weight reel adds to it, besides the many many uses fishing line brings to the table.
It is does in deed! I won't be with out several test strengths, and poles. I figure you can never be over prepared!

ya i think even the kids superhero poles break into 2 pieces, might be a good psycology tool for the kids if they can fish with me too, make them feel important. hell they'll probably catch more fish than me lmao

ya i think even the kids superhero poles break into 2 pieces, might be a good psycology tool for the kids if they can fish with me too, make them feel important. hell they'll probably catch more fish than me lmao
I know my son has out fished me a couple of times. not that, that is overly difficult to do.

I went the pvc route, no reel needed and completely self contained.
Picturekevinpicture013.jpg
Picturekevinpicture014.jpg

What a great idea. Have you used it yet? if so how did you do?
Messed around with it in the backyard, some cast up to 40-50 ft, works killer. We will see what happens with a fish on, trout, blue gil, small bass i don't think will be problem at all. I am putting together a car kit that covers the basics water, shelter, food, etc, etc, etc so trying to go as compact as possible.

Messed around with it in the backyard, some cast up to 40-50 ft, works killer. We will see what happens with a fish on, trout, blue gil, small bass i don't think will be problem at all. I am putting together a car kit that covers the basics water, shelter, food, etc, etc, etc so trying to go as compact as possible.
40-50 feet is pretty damn good! I might have to see about making one of those!
A car kit is something I need to do. I haven't even started that yet.

Ya, I just hold my finger on the line and let go at the end of a cast, it totally works. I suggest 3/4 pvc just for gear storage.

Latest posts

Back