The Next Pandemic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry if my posts bore you, Arctic. Feel free to 'ignore' me on the site.
I was just being silly. I think all is serious stuff, but the experts go overboard trying to scare the population. There always have been, and always will be new illnesses popping up. Especially when we have open borders.

There are a lot of good conservative people who run for office, ones who truly care about our country and our constitution. Problem is, they don't promise enough "free" stuff to the slackers so they don't get elected in most areas.
It is very difficult to compete with Santa Claus.

British scientists are preparing vaccines for new pandemic, according to the motto safe is safe.

https://www.rt.com/news/580976-new-pandemic-vaccine-research/
What do these idiots know already or what kind of virus do these criminals want to release again? This is not a coincidence there is a plan. One thing is for sure, you will find enough sheep that want to inject themselves voluntarily with substances even if they don't know the outcome, every sheep that loses its life because of this will still say it did something good.

There are too many criminals and sheep in this world, time to get rid of all of them.

Dunno how's in the new world - but in Western Europe the most preppers i know may would feel a bot unconfortable, but they won't have an problem to survive.
For the gov it looks different, we already have seen during Covid: Preppers have nearly the status of public enemies and radical right because they are able to help themselves without the mercy of the government. And a lot of them are still able to think by themselves.

1691576536046.png

USA v. Dr. Kirk Moore et al.​

Key premises of Bailiwick reporting and analysis

The US military is actively engaged in an organized criminal enterprise to injure and kill large numbers of military personnel and civilians without detection or legal impediment.

One of the most useful tools in the arsenal — because it strikes an effective balance between the killers’ two primary interests in speed and deniability — is the deployment of prohibited biochemical weapons labeled as FDA-authorized or FDA-approved ‘vaccines.’

The ‘vaccine’-based killing program is an extension of medical and psychological torture and homicide programs conducted to kill millions of people (disabled, mentally-ill, Jewish, Catholic, Protestant, Roma, politically-dissident and many more), especially during and since World War II, including but not limited to Aktion T-4 and the Soviet gulag system.

The most recent and most visible phase of the program launched in the US in early 2020, under the title Operation Warp Speed, and resulted in global deployment of psychological fraud and control programs including terrorizing propaganda; social isolation; mask mandates; diagnostic tests; manipulated data presentations (i.e. “dashboards”); prohibition on treatments for symptoms; and financial coercion of hospitals and nursing home death protocols (sedatives, ventilators and toxins)…”

You can read more here…

https://bailiwicknews.substack.com/p/usa-v-dr-kirk-moore-et-al

Latest posts

Back