The Next Pandemic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the Walmart website for bacterial protection face masks. They are a little bit more expensive - I think a 10 pack was $20 but the specific protection is worth more to me. But I don't have to go out in public every day. In fact, I could probably manage only going out once or twice a month since I only go once a week now anyway.

I was looking at the Walmart website for bacterial protection face masks. They are a little bit more expensive - I think a 10 pack was $20 but the specific protection is worth more to me. But I don't have to go out in public every day. In fact, I could probably manage only going out once or twice a month since I only go once a week now anyway.
If this or another nasty bug takes off that's how we will all start living.

right now,while I'm doing my practicum in the ambulance service,it's quite clear how vulnerable and ill prepared our modern society is for a various number of contagious dicesases and how they keep spreading them,simply by patient transfer from hospital to hospital.
you no longer treat a patient just in one spot as the experts are one here and one there,no wonder you have a feeling someone is following you from place to place and that someone is viruses..it's been an eye-opener.

right now,while I'm doing my practicum in the ambulance service,it's quite clear how vulnerable and ill prepared our modern society is for a various number of contagious dicesases and how they keep spreading them,simply by patient transfer from hospital to hospital.
you no longer treat a patient just in one spot as the experts are one here and one there,no wonder you have a feeling someone is following you from place to place and that someone is viruses..it's been an eye-opener.
When I was in school and started riding on the ambulance I loved it! You never know what the next call is going to be, and lots of them are adrenaline filled. It kind of got addictive. Just remember to always be aware of your surroundings and don't get hurt trying to help others.
You're so right about us not being prepared for a bad pandemic. There just aren't enough resources, and cities are so overpopulated anything really contagious will spread way too fast. I like living rural!

what I got last week from the "old-ones";no matter how urgent it is,always think before you do anything,never do anything in a hurry,ask the basic questions from the patient and use your eyes and your hands,they tell you so much...some spots are not meant for everybody,they have that sense of panic and it's never good.
if I hurt my self,I can't help anyone..

I caught the end of a story saying another person with Ebola got on a plane and made it to the U.S and there is another 10 that have been in contact with Ebola coming back from working with thoes infected with Ebola .

Seems like there is a concerted effort to hush most Ebola news items.

Not sure if iys a hush or giving limited info to stirr up a panic to cover or devert attention from the latest Democrat scandals .

Gee I thought Polio vaccines worked. I never got it.
Had a teacher, who had polio as a kid, his hands were basically deformed flippers. Would pick up a beaker of boiling water because he couldn’t feel it. I know most people think of Polio in the legs.
Not like supposed other new definition Vaccines where you still get it, can still spread it.
Must be the Antivaxers spreading it. Not the illegal immigrants.

This guy was late 30–40s born. My 60s vaccine worked. His daughter was my age. I liked the guy, he was a JV ref in my sport. When he slapped the the mat for my sport we all kinda laughed. I respected the guy, he drove a bunch of us to watch states. He promoted and loved the sport that he probably didn’t participate in. No grip, you can’t wrestle.
My 2021 vaccine didn’t work as advertised

This is getting almost laughable now. The world is cruising along without major GOBAL disease outbreaks for decades and all of a sudden in the last 5-6 years, we have global outbreaks they say are a crisis almost monthly? How many does it make now? Numerous strains of ordinary flu they can't even predict/ID, Ebola, Zica, Covid-19 and 'variants', Monkeypox, Avian flu, Swine flu. I'm sure I missed some. And I haven't had a vaccine for any of them. So what's one more? I just don't listen anymore. Way I see it, it's to the point if they really want to kill me, they have a ton of vectors through which to do so other than injections (water, food, medicines, air, soil, chemtrails, pesticides, cleaning products, cosmetics, herbicides and fertilizers). Quite frankly, I can see no way to prevent them doing so. I would never know. I haven't had a vaccine since probably 1963 as I recollect. Never had a flu shot but one time that I can recall. My body fought off symptoms in 3-4 days. So I'm betting (counting) on my innate immune system to do what it has done well over the years. I do take 2-3 immune system boosting supplements/vitamins to continually give it my best shot.

Last edited:
They are looking for a reason to shut things down. I keep hearing ads for wearing mask. County has come in twice in the past couple months and declared my wife’s clinic as an epicenter for cases. They have to implement stricter procedures.
It hasn’t gone away. They need to keep control and will tighten the screws the closer to midterms. I predict mid Sept.
Unfortunately for me it’s about time I need to travel.

Latest posts

Back