The new year isn't starting off very well

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
1oo+lb sheep, before and after, guess what we are doing starting tonight.

dated.jpg
IMG_97901.JPG

Dragged 60yrds from the kill field

so there's a pack of coyotes gettin' their ### kicked, are those coyotes gettin' bolder??
sry for the sheep friend :(

so there's a pack of coyotes gettin' their ### kicked, are those coyotes gettin' bolder??
sry for the sheep friend :(

We have people (do-gooders) in these parts that think they are cute and put out food for them, in return they are getting brazen as hell, but this pack is a young pack so I don't think they have any experience with man (yet) Every now and then we (state) have bounties on them generally setup through the Cattleman's Association.

Need to be sitting outside tonight with something like these, and a long gun.

IPR1tMd.jpg

na, we have traps set, coyote don't stay in the area they made the kill very long, they make a sweep from location to location eventually sweeping back this way, once we start to hear them again we will be back out the following evening and early morning hours.

That's horrible! I'm so sorry about your sheep! Have you thought about getting a donkey for your herd? We've had a pretty bad coyote situation in KY for a few years now and donkeys are really good at keeping them out. I don't know how they do with sheep, we're a cattle and horses area, but they're great for cattle and horses. Just keep your dogs away from their back end!

I have pack mules no donkey nor do I really want one though coyote ain't the only predators here, folks around here have lost donkey's to coyote's. The sheep was the grand kids not mine. The sheep is a polled ram with an attitude, generally everything left it alone but its luck ran out unfortunately.

Sorry to hear it. Have had a string of bad luck myself already. Had one of our cats die (the runt), and just last night, some idiot ran into my rear and sent my truck fishtailing all over the interstate. Almost spun us right into the concrete divider, but I somehow pulled it out, and kept us from hitting it, or flipping. I drive a tank, so he didn't do much damage, but the asshole fled the scene (and I couldn't even see a description, as during the time, I was trying to steer and keep us alive).

Some real idiot cops (FL Highway Patrol) too. They were on the other side of the road when it happened. They seem to doubt my story as they didn't see the vehicle, even though the fresh (but minor) damage was obvious on the truck. Like they thought I just lost control for some reason? I never even saw the guy either, just felt the impact when he hit us and knocked us off kilter (I was too busy focusing on the skid). (and then saw the damage from where he hit us). They made zero effort to even send someone up the road and look for the culprit. Assholes.

Latest posts

Back