The new guy From Illinois/St. Louis area

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomasis

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Tom and I've decided it's time to start coming up with a realistic plan in case things go south. I've been researching prepping for some time now and have been collecting things here and there but now it's time for me to get serious. I have already purchased some of the important things, and some not so important, but now I'm wanting to create a complete comprehensive plan for long term survival. I'm also looking for others in my area with similar priorities as I don't think going it alone is very realistic for long term survival. Anyway, I'm here to watch, listen, and contribute in any way I can and hopefully meet new friends along the way..

Welcome to the forum . Good luck with your preps . It's never to late to prepare !

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

Hello,

My name is Tom and I've decided it's time to start coming up with a realistic plan in case things go south. I've been researching prepping for some time now and have been collecting things here and there but now it's time for me to get serious. I have already purchased some of the important things, and some not so important, but now I'm wanting to create a complete comprehensive plan for long term survival. I'm also looking for others in my area with similar priorities as I don't think going it alone is very realistic for long term survival. Anyway, I'm here to watch, listen, and contribute in any way I can and hopefully meet new friends along the way..
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back