The Net-Zero Narrative Is Riddled With Holes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have made fossil fuels burn cleaner. And I believe that is a good thing. But I also think that needs to go hand in hand with developing even cleaner and more renewable sources of energy. The EVs of today aren’t going to be the savior of the planet. But at least they are a first step towards development of better technologies. Oil isn’t going away in the near future, and likely never will with it being used in so many things. But it shouldn’t be the only resource we are using.

This pandemic has produced nearly 1.6 million disposable masks polluting the oceans and will take 450 years to decompose.
Does that justify the environment damage we have done to aquatic life? How many whales, turtles are going to die from our masks, over a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate?
Perhaps it would be better for the environment if we stopped pushing for masks and vaccines and let natural selection take its course and cull out the weak.
Perhaps it would be better for the environment if we stopped raping the Earth of natural resources so we can be comfortable, or more "green" with our EVs and go back to a per-Industrial Revolution lifestyle.
Seems to me, our carbon footprint would be a lot less and more environmentally friendly.

Honestly, I think we as a society would be better off for the latter.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...sposable-masks-polluted-oceans-2020-will-take

Until plants start walking down the street or otherwise being aggressive toward us, I vote for more CO2.

Current levels aren't that high (compared with even recent history), and plants have agreed to produce Oxygen if we provide them CO2.

I predict we're going to need oxygen in the future.

Latest posts

Back