The large Alice Pack

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought the medium pack with frame it was about 35 bucks and that's was with shipping.I got the medium so I would have room for the tent on it

Actually the way to pack a tent on this bag is under the rain (top) flap the whit your tent rolled up for packing it should fit nicely across the top of you pack and then the top flap should strap down nicely to hold your tent in place on top of you pack. Also there should be tie down straps on the bottom of the pack where you can strap your tent to.

Actually the way to pack a tent on this bag is under the rain (top) flap the whit your tent rolled up for packing it should fit nicely across the top of you pack and then the top flap should strap down nicely to hold your tent in place on top of you pack. Also there should be tie down straps on the bottom of the pack where you can strap your tent to.
Good to know. It should be here this week. As soon as it gets in I'll post pics of it loaded and unloaded. I've been like a kid waiting for Santa. LOL

Finally got the pack in. Don't think I'll run out of space in it anytime soon. Will post pics later on tonight. Also picked up a gun belt,canteen,and a tent from the surplus store.

I need to dig out my Alice Pack and do some pictures of it. I wrote an article on the Alice Pack for a SHTF essential piece of gear...
alicepack.png

As I'm thinking about it I may have thrown it away. That would just about figure. I've had it stuffed out in the garage for the last 10 years stuck behind this, that , and the other thing. I may have thrown it away in a recent cleanup effort. Isn't that how things usually work I'm tripping over it for 10 years it's in the way until I throw it away then I need it. I need to do some pictures of it packed and being packed with specific gear like tarp and sleeping bag also guns knives and tools.
Oh well I needed a new one anyway my frame had popped a rivit. I could have just got a new frame for it they're only about $20 instead of $100 for a new pack... Crap!!!

I can't count how many times I have done that! Stuff that I thought was insane to keep from the Army sure does have a purpose now!

Latest posts

Back