The large Alice Pack

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronc0011

Reaction score
I need to dig out my Alice Pack and do some pictures of it. I wrote an article on the Alice Pack for a SHTF essential piece of gear...
alicepack.png

As I'm thinking about it I may have thrown it away. That would just about figure. I've had it stuffed out in the garage for the last 10 years stuck behind this, that , and the other thing. I may have thrown it away in a recent cleanup effort. Isn't that how things usually work I'm tripping over it for 10 years it's in the way until I throw it away then I need it. I need to do some pictures of it packed and being packed with specific gear like tarp and sleeping bag also guns knives and tools.
Oh well I needed a new one anyway my frame had popped a rivit. I could have just got a new frame for it they're only about $20 instead of $100 for a new pack... Crap!!!

*COUGH COUGH*
did you say $20????
dude, id trade my pack for that one any day!
if its truly $20 or even about that, im getten one soon!
ill throw the other pack to the wife, although ill have to lighten it up a bit for her. i can run with 100lbs, but she could only handle maybe 50 if that.

*COUGH COUGH*
did you say $20????
dude, id trade my pack for that one any day!
if its truly $20 or even about that, im getten one soon!
ill throw the other pack to the wife, although ill have to lighten it up a bit for her. i can run with 100lbs, but she could only handle maybe 50 if that.
You are going to want it with that kind of weight, I will look around.

Be sure you look carefully there are three different size Alice packs The one I'm talking about here is the large. I've also heard it called the Ranger pack. The frame for these things has all the webbing i.e. shoulder straps, waist pad etc. Best pack I ever owned.

I'll have to check out the Ebay option That could solve my problem, it appears I did throw mine away. New they run about $100

Be sure you look carefully there are three different size Alice packs The one I'm talking about here is the large. I've also heard it called the Ranger pack. The frame for these things has all the webbing i.e. shoulder straps, waist pad etc. Best pack I ever owned.

I'll have to check out the Ebay option That could solve my problem, it appears I did throw mine away. New they run about $100
ya their $22 w/o the rack, $50 w/rack and i saw 1 like $68 fully survival stocked on e-Bay.

ya their $22 w/o the rack, $50 w/rack and i saw 1 like $68 fully survival stocked on e-Bay.

Just bought the medium pack with frame it was about 35 bucks and that's was with shipping.I got the medium so I would have room for the tent on it

Latest posts

Back