The Item Of A Million Uses

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Duct Tape, literally the most useful thing you can have!
from simple fix-its, to rope, to boats, the list goes on and on, i think they even have books about all the stuff you can make with it! duct tape wins the award of most versatile prep item in my book! (except maybe your own mind)

from simple fix-its, to rope, to boats, the list goes on and on, i think they even have books about all the stuff you can make with it! duct tape wins the award of most versatile prep item in my book! (except maybe your own mind)
I agree. Duct Tape is one of my must haves. the other is 550 Parachute Cord. It is super strong and very easy to use. Not to mention it isn't very expensive.

Yes, I could hug mr duct for inventing duct tape for sure. It is something I will be putting on my arm for a bracelet since I use it so often in my home life and will certainly use it if the SHTF for sure. Another thing which is on Clydesdale list is fishing line. At least once a year I use fishing line for something that it is not intended for. Some examples are: I have a closure on my shed that is closed with fishing line. I use it to cut a cake that has a soft inside, I keep my garbage can covers closed with it and keep my garbage can attached to my deck for windy days with fishing line too. Many more uses could be mentioned if I had more time to state them.

Yes, I could hug mr duct for inventing duct tape for sure. It is something I will be putting on my arm for a bracelet since I use it so often in my home life and will certainly use it if the SHTF for sure. Another thing which is on Clydesdale list is fishing line. At least once a year I use fishing line for something that it is not intended for. Some examples are: I have a closure on my shed that is closed with fishing line. I use it to cut a cake that has a soft inside, I keep my garbage can covers closed with it and keep my garbage can attached to my deck for windy days with fishing line too. Many more uses could be mentioned if I had more time to state them.
I never thought if using fishing line for cutting a soft centered cake!
I figure it can also be used for setting traps as well.

i never used to carry duct tape, and never need it. i now carry 6 feet with me every where, and use it almost once every day or two.

Latest posts

Back